• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Nothing more yet, although not been to loo for a while. Have more tests but tbh a bit scared to do one. Cramping a bit but nothing r ally bad, but just feels like af is coming. You know that pressure feeling.

Nothing more yet, although not been to loo for a while. Have more tests but tbh a bit scared to do one. Cramping a bit but nothing r ally bad, but just feels like af is coming. You know that pressure feeling.

Remember that is how early pregnancy feels too. At least by doing a test you know, though I completely understand why you're too scared to do one. I really hope things are ok and this little bean sticks xx

So, I've done a wee in me little pot lol! It's very dark, I must be very dehydrated! Anyway I'm going to see how things pan out over next couple hours and do one later maybe. I don't want to waste another test either!

I don't think it will, don't think I'll test, went to loo and wiped and something on the paper, brownish stuff, sorry tmi.

Oh natnee just reading this now. Im so sorry, it cud be leftover implantation bleeding if brown. Af normally starts bright red here.
Will u take test?
They also say spotting can be very common in early pregnancy too xx

Update, just gone to bed, after falling asleep on settee. No further spotting or anything, but cramps still there as if af imminent. I didn't do another test.

I'm really hoping it's nothing but early pregnancy symptoms and this little one sticks for you. I hope things are ok this morning and you're getting lots of support at home.

I'm really hoping it's nothing but early pregnancy symptoms and this little one sticks for you. I hope things are ok this morning and you're getting lots of support at home.

I hope so, I never had any sort of spotting/bleeding during pregnancy apart from when I've lost them, so I fear the worst. Well nothing when I got up and went to loo this morning, was really expecting something. We'll see.
I might do another test in a minute, waiting for dd to come down stairs then I'll have some privacy lol!

Remember that every pregnancy is different. It's positive that there wasn't anything this morning when you went to the toilet. I hope your test brings good news x

image.jpg

So this mornings photo taken about half an hour since did it. Still not overly strong but I don't think a lot weaker than yesterday's? What do you think?

It's definitely not weaker than yesterday's test. When you tested the other day, your afternoon one was stronger. Would that be worth trying today to see? This is so unfair on you.

It's definitely not weaker than yesterday's test. When you tested the other day, your afternoon one was stronger. Would that be worth trying today to see? This is so unfair on you.

That's what I thought about the pm one the other day being darker so I will maybe do one this evening. But I am feeling a bit better this morning that it's not loads weaker, as I was expecting, and so far no more spotting

image.jpg

This might be a bit clearer than earlier, just taken photo so the test has dried out a bit more

Now it has dried it looks a little darker than yesterday's test. Definitely do a pm test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->