~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

I wonder if this affected yesterday's? Monday night I worked til midnight, so by time I went to bed and I read for a bit it was about 1:20 am, then got up 6:30, was woken by the cat, so hadn't slept much. Just a thought?

It could have affected things. There are lots of things that could affect the tests, as well as all tests being slightly different.

Can ur gp do a preg test to confirm same or epu. Its such a nerve wracking time it cud put ur mind at rest z

Just sitting watching my last frer develop. Not holding much hope, had a bit more spotting, well more like browny discharge really.

image.jpg

Photo about 45 minutes since did it. I think about same as this mornings? Although I'd held my wee about 3 hours this afternoon it was quite pale.

How many dpo are you?
I think you should seriously consider seeing a doctor to confirm whats happening. Have you an epu near?

I don't know what dpo I am. I just don't really know what going to a doctor will do? There's an epu at my local hospital but I've no idea how to contact them or how to get in there. Plus I'm working tomorrow and Saturday and we are going on holiday on Sunday so not really time to go anywhere. I'll just have to see what happens I guess.

I'm pretty sure it's gone, lines should be darker than this by now. Any little symptoms I had have gone so just a matter of waiting now.

What a horrible situation not knowing what's going on. I must say that I agree with Alfiecat, especially considering your history, but if you're wanting to wait I do understand.

maybe I'll see how it goes tomorrow and if I haven't started bleeding I'll see if I can get a gp appointment, but I don't think they'll do anything.

The epu will scan albeit internal and take bloods. Im unsure as to why you are against gp - they sound crap by your posts if i was you id find another good understanding one.
Of course they can help. They can scan take bloods for hcg levels etc. Very important.
Id go to your epu. Just present they are very helpful, kind and understanding and deal with all aspects of early pregnancy.
Dont be alarmed by lack of symptoms. That early on there are none.
When was your period due?

Woke up around 5 went to loo, and bleeding has started. That's it then, another one gone.

Bleeding not overly heavy (yet?) I've not gone into work. I've spoken to a lady at the gynaecology dept where I've seen the registrar, he's not in today but she'll pass a message onto the professor guy and see what he says.

Wonder what's going on? Seems so strange :( xxx

I'm pleased you haven't gone into work and phoned the gynae dept. Are they going to phone you back today?

You did right. Something def not right and best to get assessed to avoid it happening again.
Are you ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->