~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Brilliant news!!!!!! I also got my bfp only a week or so ago...am 5 weeks 1 day today. Congratulations xxx

Brilliant news!!!!!! I also got my bfp only a week or so ago...am 5 weeks 1 day today. Congratulations xxx

Congratulations Mitchnorm, that's fantastic! Wow we are so close! How are you feeling?

That's amazing news. I've been waiting for your update. Congratulations. Maybe it's twins with the line being so dark xxx

That's amazing news. I've been waiting for your update. Congratulations. Maybe it's twins with the line being so dark xxx

Thank you! Omg the same thought occurred to me when it darkened so quickly! I hope not as obviously there's more risks. I see you're having another little boy congratulations!

How exciting for you. When is your due date??

Yes another little boy. Only 10 weeks left now xx

Due date would be 16th august but they said they'd induce me at 37 weeks so would be 26th july

I don't blame you at all for taking a step back from here. That positive looks fab!! Congratulations!! I'm so chuffed for you :)

Congratulations Mitchnorm, that's fantastic! Wow we are so close! How are you feeling?

Worried!!! Ha ha. And nervous. I am on a treatment plan of progesterone and fragmin this time.....having a scan this wednesday bit early for my liking but consultant suggested just to check all is ok x x x

congrats!!!
and glong its crazy we both have been in the ttc boards togather N we both our getting so close

i nearly 27 weeks with a girl

congrats!!!
and glong its crazy we both have been in the ttc boards togather N we both our getting so close

i nearly 27 weeks with a girl

I no its amazing hey. Can't wait to see all the photos of these beautiful little babies cxx

IMG_0443.jpg

Still looking nice and dark from a test this morning, although I am just so scared about something going wrong again.

Oh that looks amazing. Why don't you try get an early scan honey x

Oh that looks amazing. Why don't you try get an early scan honey x

I've got a private one booked for 30th, that's the earliest I could get, with the same guy I had a meeting with back in the summer.

Plus I'm only 4+1 so I doubt there's anything to see yet!

IMG_0500.jpg

I think this mornings test is quite conclusive! (The one on the right, the others are last weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->