~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Actually scrap that, just had a bit now! So maybe I should count today as day 8, as this the day I usually start seeing it.

Natnée. ....I had a little ewcm day 8 too but negative Opks. Do you therefore start dtd now then?
I'm thinking of starting dtd tonight day 9...seems early but hey

Well last month got it on same cd. We dtd that night. Intended to do every other but didn't the Friday. But did it Sunday and Tuesday and voila got the albeit very brief bfp. So I think might follow same path. I don't do opk, (tried it last year and got even more confused) so don't really know when I ov, but hey last month did the trick!

I'm hoping my cycle is normal again too. So far af seems to be normal and is following the same pattern as usual. I'm back in work today for the first time since the chemical, and I am strangely so nervous. I have no idea why. Roll on the weekend!

Hope it goes ok at work for you. Feeling sad this morning as there was a picture on my facebook 'on this day' of me 2 years ago with my 34 week bump with Poppy :cry:

Awwww Natnee. It's so hard seeing things like that sometimes isn't it?

Work was good. Better than I thought to be honest. It's better keeping busy than sitting at home on Google! The pregnancy tests I ordered have arrived today. They made me a little sad, but excited on the other hand that when I use them it could be for the best news ever!

Hope it goes ok at work for you. Feeling sad this morning as there was a picture on my facebook 'on this day' of me 2 years ago with my 34 week bump with Poppy :cry:

So sorry X X X X. X

We did DTD last night....cd9 far too early. No positive opks and no ewcm today so will skip tonight then DTD Friday and Sunday I think.

Glad your work was ok oneday. My ic's came today too. I've not had anymore ewcm, so not sure what's going on now. Starting to wonder if I should leave off a month, as we're going to Disney land Paris in a few weeks, don't know what to do. I'd be 5 weeks if I was to fall again and obviously aveorrying time with my mc history. Will speak to oh later.

I know how you feel every day I see post from 2 years ago. Today was 2 years ago that I had my membrane sweeped. ... and in just a few days I'm going to pics of my newborn 2 years ago and I posted a lot for a long time. So I know how u feel he turns 2 on the 15th

I know how you feel every day I see post from 2 years ago. Today was 2 years ago that I had my membrane sweeped. ... and in just a few days I'm going to pics of my newborn 2 years ago and I posted a lot for a long time. So I know how u feel he turns 2 on the 15th

Aww but Poppy was stillborn hun, so it's a little bit different for me.

Big hugs Natnee xxxx

I've really struggled to find this post again. Had to go through my recent posts! I had a real urge to go through my wardrobe and clear it out - I'm never like this!! Quick question - I'm new to OPKs, I've been given a load of OneStep tests. Why do people put a ring on the top or next to them?? Is it for focussing? so once I get dark lines, ovulation is approx.12 hrs away (depending on when you tested)? Today is CD3 so waiting for AF to go. Sorry one more thing, this period has been horrific, very heavy and first day or two there were clots. I'm guessing you can't have a chemical without a BFP? X

Yes the rings are for focussing, it took me ages to figure it out. Thought people were just showing off their rings :haha:
I'm not very experienced wit opk's so a bit clueless on them. Did you get bfn's before af? I guess if it was a chemical, it's still a chemical but you may not of known. They say a lot of chemicals happen, but most people don't realise as they may not be testing. My af after chemical was a bit heavier to begin with and a bit more clottier but otherwise quite similar to normal af.
Had some more ewcm this evening :happydance: However not sure hubby was that impressed when I emerged from kitchen where I was cooking his dinner with it on the end of my finger to show him! :haha::haha: (I had felt it sorry tmi :blush:)
Still unsure about whether to wait a month due to Disney. Oh was just like 'it's whatever you feel comfortable with' thanks!

Got my gp appointment this morning, I'm a little bit nervous. Having some cramps and sharpish pains this morning so not sure if this is o? Or it could just be ibs which flares when I'm nervous.

Got my gp appointment this morning, I'm a little bit nervous. Having some cramps and sharpish pains this morning so not sure if this is o? Or it could just be ibs which flares when I'm nervous.

How did it go

Well it went okish, she's referring me back to the consultant I sw last year, as she thinks things were left hanging in the air a bit. I'd basically had the blood tests done and a phone call to tell me they came back clear, but there was no follow up plan or anything. She didn't really offer any advice or suggestions on anything. She seemed a bit clueless saying she's not an obstetrician so didn't know what to say. I said I'd been looking things up and she asked ME what they were. I mentioned progesterone and apparently I'd been tested on that, however she said I had been tested for that last year (wasn't aware I was!) BUT this should be tested on cd21, and I know I was on cd5 when I had the blood tests. So how can that be accurate?

She said I should wait before trying again? I probably will only because of our holiday but otherwise I wouldn't of. Oh and also said try and take a more relaxed approach, but I said how can you do that when you know your cycles etc. Anyway I'm not having trouble falling pregnant it's keeping hold of them!

Oh sorry it didn't go any better.

It's so stressfull when it doesn't happen. Each month I'll say I'll be more relaxed about it and dtd when we do and no test ovulation and stuff but I just always fall back into doing it and getting ocd over testing and stuff. I wish I could just relax but it's so much easier said than done when you want it so much

Hopefully you'll see the consultant soon and they can help a little more. It must be so difficult and frustrating for you.

I'm just waiting for af to finish now. I'm cd5 today so will start testing in another 4/5 days. I may just have ordered a load of ic's this morning. They were cheap and I know I'll struggle to not POAS constantly!

Im cd9 today(could be cd10 but AF arrived really late that day so didn't count it) and testing already. Negative again today.

Started my dtd process for this month at 12.30 am today, will bed as much as possible over next ten days and they will be the big days!! Fingers crossed

Arggghhh! Just don't know what to do about waiting. Had a humungous amount of ewcm this afternoon and it just feels like a waste! But then again I think about being away and worrying about what might happen. I think the sensible side of me is thinking wait, but a little bit of me is saying do it! Plus with my birthday in less than 2 weeks at least I can drown my sorrows about turning 40 with a glass or 2 without worrying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->