~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

We have dtd every other day. And will continue until I'm out of the clearing. . Way after like days before af due lol

I've got a feeling I've missed the boat, we haven't dtd at all.

I'm cd12 today, don't think I've ovulated yet however that test I posted on cd7 I think could of been positive, they are now barely there.... Strange... Only dtd once so far as was leaving it until this week as thinking I would o around 14-16 like last 2 months... Will keep testing this week hope it gets darker again, if not I may of missed it to. Dtd early hours on cd9, like 12.30am...

I'm thinking I might try opks next month to see if it makes it clearer for me as I'm confused when it is! You just use ic's don't you glong?

Yes just the green handle ones from eBay. Like £4 for 50 or something like that.

I've started testing this month already, and negative as expected. Af has completely finished and I'm checking cm this month as well as testing and temp which I haven't done before. If I O when I should, it'll be next Saturday or Sunday.

I've got a feeling I've missed the boat, we haven't dtd at all.

I'm cd12 today, don't think I've ovulated yet however that test I posted on cd7 I think could of been positive, they are now barely there.... Strange... Only dtd once so far as was leaving it until this week as thinking I would o around 14-16 like last 2 months... Will keep testing this week hope it gets darker again, if not I may of missed it to. Dtd early hours on cd9, like 12.30am...

CD12 is still a little early. I noticed your later post saying ewcm.......I had negative ones until around 4pm today. Glaring positive. Unfortunately hubby away on business until around 11pm on Wednesday. ....we dtd last night but not hopeful we got time right :#( but hey no other choice. I am CD12 today x

I've started testing this month already, and negative as expected. Af has completely finished and I'm checking cm this month as well as testing and temp which I haven't done before. If I O when I should, it'll be next Saturday or Sunday.

Very similar to you oneday! Will start testing in a day or two.

I haven't been very active in this thread but I think I'm nearing ovulation so it's FINALLY time to officially start TTC! We have been BD-ing every second day since last week anyway but I'm looking forward to getting this process started.

Exciting times chocolate-chip...

We dtd last night incase because of the EWCM will do an opk at 9

Cd13 (possibly cd14 as AF arrived 11.40pm)

Positive - you agree?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
So does that mean you are or about to o?

I'm :wacko: with my body as been getting more ewcm today, it had almost gone the last couple of days. What does that mean?

They say you ovulate 12-36 hours after your positive opk I believe....

When you get ewcm, is it clear? What I've been getting today is clear, whereas the stuff I was getting end of last week was a sort of cream colour. So was that not ewcm?

Clear. Just like the raw of an egg white

Hmmm, so maybe I don't o early like I thought? As today it has been definitely been just like egg whites. Wonder what it is I usually get cd7/8/9?

I have cm most of the cycle and it starts creamy white but not stretchy then turns to egg ew. If you got 27-29 day cycles about now would be about right

Yes my cycles are on average that so maybe I am 'textbook' after all!

I no me too.

We are literally the same by the hour lol

Thin part of the lone is pretty dark hard to see in photo ov test

Attachments

• 20160315_013355.jpg
    20160315_013355.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads