~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Ladies, today I think I have fertile cm. But not quite sure if it is since we dtd.last night...

You test it! If it disintegrates in water it's sperm, also ewcm will just stretch whereas sperm will break! It gets confusing after you've dtd and then get 'fall out' as I call it :haha:

I have a picture didn't know rather I should post for all to see or not

I would say that would be ewcm, I think sperm doesn't have any stretch in it at all.

Hi. Hope you're all doing ok. Af is coming to an end with me, so will start testing in a few days. I've been sorting through my maternity clothes today. I'm a size bigger than last time :blush: so going to pop the, on eBay to sell. Will make some pennies for new ones then, because I'm hoping it won't be long before I need them!

Oh yes mat clothes, I hope I need them soon too!

Still got my mat clothes waiting for use. Although I've only been pregnant through winter into spring, so will I need summer ones! Also still got my work uniform maternity clothes!

Still unsure about what to do.

I've just been googling about night sweats as I woke up a little bit soaked last night. Now I usually get this in the day or 2 ( or night!) before af comes, but not sure if I've ever noticed it around o time. I've just read it can be a symptom of O, but I'm trying find find out if it would happen just before actual o, or as an after symptom? As I mentioned I had massive amount of ewcm when I wiped yesterday but not as much today. It may have gone into liner, but certainly not had any when I wiped. I'm having abdominal cramps as well at the moment. Hmmm, anyone have any ideas about the night sweats thing?

I have no idea sorry. Do you think O could be early? You don't use opks do you?

I have no idea sorry. Do you think O could be early? You don't use opks do you?

No I don't use them. (And temping is out of the question for me as I get woken at random times most nights by the blinking cat who wants to be let out!) so I've often just gone by the generic ovulation calculator thingys which pinpoint o by the average day 14. The months where we've started dtd when I start getting ewcm, like last month, I've fallen. So if I do o 'early' then I must have a long luteul phase, wonder if that causes problems.

Ok. There's no way this can be sperm now. So must be fertile cm. So if I have fertile cm when will I ovulate

How's everyone's dtd plan coming along?

Af is just finishing with me, but I've read that some people O early after a chemical (and some late) so going to start with the OPKs tomorrow I think. I think I'm going to DTD every other day over O. That's what we did last cycle, and it worked.

I really need to stop looking at maternity clothes. I'm getting myself all excited and want to wear them all with a big bump now!

It hasn't! I think I'm too late now, not really had ewcm to speak of. Looks like I've possibly answered my predicament about what to do!

CD6 today and AF on her way out. Will start testing in the next day or so and DTD every other day up until 2 days before O. Baby dust to all :) xx

Natnee, what are you going to do? X

I've got a feeling I've missed the boat, we haven't dtd at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->