~ 3rd March, CD1, come and join me! ~

Not showing up.... there's part of the line it's thin but dark

This 1

Attachments

• 20160315_131138.jpg
    20160315_131138.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 5
See the thin dark line. The box says it's the the thickness only the color and to go with the darkest part is it a pos opk

Cd13 (possibly cd14 as AF arrived 11.40pm)

Positive - you agree?

Definate positive....get on it:happydance:

Well it happened......really strong positive opk last night...ewcm today and strong ovulation pains....:dohh:

DTD on Sunday evening and hubby not back til Wednesday 11pm so I think window has been missed :cry:

Cd13 (possibly cd14 as AF arrived 11.40pm)

Positive - you agree?

Definate positive....get on it:happydance:

Well it happened......really strong positive opk last night...ewcm today and strong ovulation pains....:dohh:

DTD on Sunday evening and hubby not back til Wednesday 11pm so I think window has been missed :cry:

Not at all, sperm can live like up to 5 days so that was only 2 days ago.

Sorry kayla I don't know much about opks someone else might know. X

Anyone have advice on mine

Was that an ovulation test? It's different to the ones I use...is the blue line the control line? If so on mine the test line needs to be as dark it's not darker than control line to be positive

Ya. It says that has to be similar to the control line and the size of line doesn't matter the darkest part of the second line is thin but almost as dark

Ya. It says that has to be similar to the control line and the size of line doesn't matter the darkest part of the second line is thin but almost as dark

I don't think the photos really show it up dark....hmmm if it's near enough to the usual time of the month I would dtd....then carry on for the next couple of flats for sure. If not positive. It's nearly.there

I had fertile cm yesterday. Like strechs almost 3 inchs... and af like cramps and nausea

Grrrr after that positive yesterday oh wasn't in the mood last night. Felt unwell.... Grrr hoping the day before and maybe tonight will be enough? :-(

Grrrr after that positive yesterday oh wasn't in the mood last night. Felt unwell.... Grrr hoping the day before and maybe tonight will be enough? :-(

I'm sure that will be enough, especially if you dtd tonight as well.

I'm just waiting for my positive at the moment. I've pre warned dh when it should be to make sure he's ready :haha: :winkwink: I'm worried that the chemical is going to mess my cycle up and it won't happen this month. I need to stop being such a worrier!

Last night was the first time I slept all night since I was about 2dpo last cycle. I don't sleep well when pregnant at all........right from the beginning. It took until last night for that to settle (hopefully only for a week or so!!).

I had fertile cm yesterday. Like strechs almost 3 inchs... and af like cramps and nausea
I hope you dtd.....sounds like you were definately at your most fertile...good luck x x

Fingers crossed. Our timing was out this month due to hubby travelling with work

Well we went to bed and had a proper discussion about whether to leave it a month, weighed up all the pros and cons and decided we should wait a month, as didn't want to spend our holiday stressing. 5 minutes later we were :sex: :haha:

So looks like I may be back in the running :happydance: ( if we weren't too late in my cycle) I didn't want to feel left out when you're all poas in a couple of weeks!

Of course it is. If you were o yesterday-ish and you bd the night before them the :spermy: are going to be there from then. Even if you are o today they will still be hanging around, well some of them.

Just done another opk I've never ever had one this clearly positive. I hadn't even got out of the bathroom and it was this strong already!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back