4 Awesome Chic's, TTC #1, 30+, cycle #3, Join our Journey!!!

Hey neighbour! I'm in Surrey :) do you know how much the preseed cost there? I got mine at makeababy.ca but it was pretty pricey with the shipping

Hi girls. Thanks!
If I don't find in the states, i'll do some research online and find it without shipping fees :)

Em, KJ, and Luna, Welcome!

glad to have you girls! Mal I hope you had a great time at the wedding! I don't use preseed so I have no idea, as far as OPK I'm all about convenience so just buy them wherever is close.

Elpha I hope you are feeling better?

Well, 10 more long days until ovulation, hope this is the month, I am a very impatient person!:growlmad:

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I have been completely MIA. Work was crazy and then the hubs and I had a rare event, a weekend without a ton of stuff going on, so we enjoyed it!

I am done with all of the initial testing with the RS, and we are going later this month to discuss results and what the plan is. Weird thing is that I started a perios again, 1 week after I finished the last one. Fun times. So I am thinking I am out of anything for September. Good times. We are still having fun when we can though and not stressin.

My Af just came today as predicted.:cry:
Well at least one good thing it confirmed- my luteal phase is exactly 15 days.:thumbup:
That's it! I'm too upset to type more. :cry:
I'll talk to you girls tomorrow when my depression passes.

Sloan, the wedding was good, fun, didn't get drunk, but danced a lot! :flower:

Hey Ladies,
Sorry I have been completely MIA. Work was crazy and then the hubs and I had a rare event, a weekend without a ton of stuff going on, so we enjoyed it!

I am done with all of the initial testing with the RS, and we are going later this month to discuss results and what the plan is. Weird thing is that I started a perios again, 1 week after I finished the last one. Fun times. So I am thinking I am out of anything for September. Good times. We are still having fun when we can though and not stressin.

What do you mean you got the period after 1 week? Are you sure it's period? It may be ovulation spotting.

Hey Mala,
Unfortunately it is def not o spotting. Started on thurs/Friday and still going strong. Yay me? Clots and the whole 9 yards (tmi).

Oh, sassy, I'm sorry. That's weird. Has this happened before to you?

Not like this. I think the progesterone has totally thrown me off. The period it induced was very heavy. I had an ultrasound on cd2, which was why he put me on progesterone, and the tech said the lining was very very thick. I had that af for about a week, then a week break, and now this. I started taking ibuprofen last night to whoa it down, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have a call into the RS, but I am doubting there is anything they can do. I am gettin pretty fed up of this though!! Hopefully we will have it figured out soon.

Have you tried with natural remedies or TCM to balance the hormones?

Hey Ladies,

Hey Sassy! keep us posted on the test results and what the Dr. says. Looks like we are all out for September, but I have a great feeling about October! I am planning on testing Oct 1st, so I hope to kick off the good luck train! So I think it was you who was telling me about your thyroid issue? I am starting to think something might be wrong with me too? I have gained 10 pounds in a months and my belly is bloated and sticking way out?

My Af just came today as predicted.:cry:
Well at least one good thing it confirmed- my luteal phase is exactly 15 days.:thumbup:
That's it! I'm too upset to type more. :cry:
I'll talk to you girls tomorrow when my depression passes.

Sloan, the wedding was good, fun, didn't get drunk, but danced a lot! :flower:

Oh Mal! I am so sorry this totally sucks!!! I promise October is going to be a very good month for all of us girls!:nope:

Thanks Sloan. I'm kinda loosing hope and faith :(
Plus me and hubby had a long talk, he is getting fed up with talk about ttc, luteal phase, LH surge, eggs, ovulation etc. I have to lighten up a bit. I don't blame him- 26 months to listen to the same things. Sometimes I'm sick of thinking about ttc.
He says once I give up we'll concieve, but I'm afraid to give up. I'm afraid I'll be sorry later for giving up.
I'll just continue with ovulation tests, BBT and checking cervix and mucus and stop telling him when I ovulate. I'm starting school anyway, so expect to be busier and stop thinking.
I'm so blah!

Hi guys! This weekend was pretty busy... and still 'sicky.' So I haven't been on the forums to catch up, but I am back now. :rofl:

I am still pretty sick to my stomach and kind of getting tired of all of the people telling me to take a pregnancy test. I want to say... don't you think I have already taken a ton? It's not 'that' kind of sick! *sigh* Of course, instead I just say 'No, trust me, I am not.' followed by a 'Yes, I'm sure.' Every day for the past week, my stomach just makes wretched noises and it feels like something is 'dropping' or 'popping' in there. Then usually I have to run to the bathroom. I spoke with my Mom about it this morning. She is a nurse at the same family practice as my general practitioner. She thinks it is my Metformin and told me to stop taking it to see if things get better. My stomach issues are all common side effects of Metformin, but I haven't had to deal with them since I started taking Metformin. We are thinking that taking the Pregnitude in addition to the Metformin is TOO much in terms of trying to help manage my insulin resistance. I also just started the low amylose diet to watch my sugar intake. Looks like I am possibly 'over-helping' my insulin resistance. :dohh: So I am stopping the Metformin until I can get in for a blood sugar test to see if I even really need to be taking it.

Looks like everybody had quite a weekend! I am hoping the week gets better for us all and we all start feeling 100%! It would be great for all of us to get our BFP's this month!

MalaMae, I can't even begin to imagine how stressful this is for you after so many months. I would be wanting to SCREAM and I would be desperate for answers! :hissy: I would probably want to punch anybody who said 'if you stop trying, it will happen' including my hubby! :blush: I wish you nothing but the best whatever you guys decide the next step is.

Thanks Sloan. I'm kinda loosing hope and faith :(
Plus me and hubby had a long talk, he is getting fed up with talk about ttc, luteal phase, LH surge, eggs, ovulation etc. I have to lighten up a bit. I don't blame him- 26 months to listen to the same things. Sometimes I'm sick of thinking about ttc.
He says once I give up we'll concieve, but I'm afraid to give up. I'm afraid I'll be sorry later for giving up.
I'll just continue with ovulation tests, BBT and checking cervix and mucus and stop telling him when I ovulate. I'm starting school anyway, so expect to be busier and stop thinking.
I'm so blah!

Girl, I feel for you! I dont even know what to tell you? How far have you gone with all the testing? Did you do some testing and that all came out clear? If I had been trying as long as you I dont know what I would do? My husband has already said we are only doing a year of trying and he refusing to pay for IVF or any of that so after a year I think he will just get fixed so the process is out of our mind forever. He was on the fence about even having kids at all so, your husband sounds like hes has been pretty patient. I think at this point you have to either just pay all that money and go full force with all the testing and IVF? Tough call girl, I would say hang in there but I know you are tired of hering that..........:cry:

Hi guys! This weekend was pretty busy... and still 'sicky.' So I haven't been on the forums to catch up, but I am back now. :rofl:

I am still pretty sick to my stomach and kind of getting tired of all of the people telling me to take a pregnancy test. I want to say... don't you think I have already taken a ton? It's not 'that' kind of sick! *sigh* Of course, instead I just say 'No, trust me, I am not.' followed by a 'Yes, I'm sure.' Every day for the past week, my stomach just makes wretched noises and it feels like something is 'dropping' or 'popping' in there. Then usually I have to run to the bathroom. I spoke with my Mom about it this morning. She is a nurse at the same family practice as my general practitioner. She thinks it is my Metformin and told me to stop taking it to see if things get better. My stomach issues are all common side effects of Metformin, but I haven't had to deal with them since I started taking Metformin. We are thinking that taking the Pregnitude in addition to the Metformin is TOO much in terms of trying to help manage my insulin resistance. I also just started the low amylose diet to watch my sugar intake. Looks like I am possibly 'over-helping' my insulin resistance. :dohh: So I am stopping the Metformin until I can get in for a blood sugar test to see if I even really need to be taking it.

Looks like everybody had quite a weekend! I am hoping the week gets better for us all and we all start feeling 100%! It would be great for all of us to get our BFP's this month!

MalaMae, I can't even begin to imagine how stressful this is for you after so many months. I would be wanting to SCREAM and I would be desperate for answers! :hissy: I would probably want to punch anybody who said 'if you stop trying, it will happen' including my hubby! :blush: I wish you nothing but the best whatever you guys decide the next step is.

Hi Darling,

yes it sounds like you might be on medication overload! I really hope we get our BFP this month too! what cycle is this going to be for you? What cycle day are you on today?

This is CD13 of cycle 4 for me. We have been trying full force since our wedding in April, but since my cycles are longer I am only in the beginning stages of cycle 4. Before we got married we were not seriously trying, but we never used protection either.

I should 'hopefully' ovulate in the next 12 days... although my OvaCue isn't even showing a window yet. It is a 5-7 day window pre-ovulation so I guess it makes sense. I just hope I am not doing it wrong!!! Or that my sickness isn't going to screw things up.

What cycle is this for you Sloan?

Hi girls!
Thanks for the support. I do feel like this character ==> :hissy:
Hubby is pretty patient guy and now together we're trying to figure out what do next.
Elpha, sometimes we overdo it with supllmenets and medications. Hope you'll figure it out soon what's happening.
Sloan, what CD are you?

Hiya lovelies,

I am 37 and DH is 38. He has a twelve year old son who lives on the other side of the world.

We've been trying for three months. Like you all, natural would be best. We are in the lead up to IVF though, if we can't do it on our own.

No health problems but I have low ovarian reserve. So no time to waste!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope you are happy to have me join.

dr H

This is CD13 of cycle 4 for me. We have been trying full force since our wedding in April, but since my cycles are longer I am only in the beginning stages of cycle 4. Before we got married we were not seriously trying, but we never used protection either.

I should 'hopefully' ovulate in the next 12 days... although my OvaCue isn't even showing a window yet. It is a 5-7 day window pre-ovulation so I guess it makes sense. I just hope I am not doing it wrong!!! Or that my sickness isn't going to screw things up.

What cycle is this for you Sloan?

I'm on CD 7, due to O around sept 21st, CD 17.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->