4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

You guys better report back here as soon as you get a a result :) I'm praying for you all and I'm so excited!

Annasmommy have you tested again?? Tomorrow I am testing. I had some major cramping, like AF was going to show :( Nothing yet so I am hoping she stays far away!![-X

Annasmommy have you tested again?? Tomorrow I am testing. I had some major cramping, like AF was going to show :( Nothing yet so I am hoping she stays far away!![-X

No I haven't tested since this morning. I am going to test again tomorrow morning :)

Oh and I've got cramps right now too af like cramps.

Another BFN this morning. I have some cramping like Af is about to come! :( ill be rooting for you all! Ill update if anything changes! Xo

weird Ginger.... I had the same thing today... went for quite a few days with no symptoms to from last night had some cramping like AF was going to show too.... but nothing. It took everything I had to NOT test this morning -- gonna wait until tomorrow hoping that AF doesn't come early (due on 2/16) and that it means I will get BFP!!! How is everyone else doing?? anyone else with bfp's today???

Well I got the same faint line. :(

:( how many DPO are you again? Did you try another clearblue one too?

I think it is weird that we are all having the same symptoms today...

maybe a sign of all bfp's in our future??

Here's to hoping we all can celebrate in the next few days!

I am 13 dpo today. I'm getting so sick of these faint lines. I am 2 seconds from asking my dr to just do blood work already. I can't even get excited because today it was more faint than yesterday. Grrr!!!!

I am 13 dpo today. I'm getting so sick of these faint lines. I am 2 seconds from asking my dr to just do blood work already. I can't even get excited because today it was more faint than yesterday. Grrr!!!!

I am 13dpo today, major cramping last night and nauseousness :( I thought for sure AF was going to be there when I woke up. Nothing there so I tested and bfn again. :nope:
I am so confused and praying that af stays away
Annasmommy I am sooo happy for you! Be proud of those two faint lines!!

Taquito I really hope you get a BFP!!!

Me too and I hope the same for you also!!! are you testing again tomorrow morning?? I think I may cave and test tonight... we'll see. I am going to try my best to wait. lol.

Taquito I really hope you get a BFP!!!

Me too and I hope the same for you also!!! are you testing again tomorrow morning?? I think I may cave and test tonight... we'll see. I am going to try my best to wait. lol.

Yes I will test again tomorrow. I hate the not knowing, and the suspense but hopefully it will happen this cycle :)

I just found this as I was researching 13dpo and later bfp. Hope this helps :)
Timing of Implantation
A pregnancy test detects the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) either in the blood or in the urine. The hCG in the urine comes from the hCG in the blood after it was filtered through the kidney. After ovulation, the egg gets fertilized and travels through the fallopian tube toward the uterus. This travel takes an average of a week. Implantation, the attachment of the fertilized egg in the lining of the uterus, occurs on average about a week or later after ovulation/fertilization, but it can happen as early as six days and as late as 12 days after fertilization/ovulation. At the time of implantation the placenta starts making the pregnancy hormone hCG, which then enters the blood stream. How early pregnancy can be detected depends on the pregnancy hormone hcG which can be detected in the blood about three to four days after implantation. Urine hCG can be detected about two to three days after blood hCG can first be seen. Detection of hCG depends on timing of implantation, so hCG can normally be detected in the blood between nine and 16 days after ovulation (HPT: 12-19 days after ovulation).

So, to sum things up, some women may not experience implantation bleeding (if they experience it) until 12DPO. After that, the HCG hormone detected in early pregnancy tests wouldn't be able to be detected for another 5 days or so. This means that some women wouldn't get that BFP until 19DPO. I found this information very helpful!! I'm really hoping that i'm experiencing implantation bleeding!! Good luck and baby dust to you al

Good luck to you both! Don't test tonight. I read that's is rare to get a + on nighttime urine and I don't want you to see a bfn :(

Let's hope tomorrow is our lucky day ladies! A valentines day gift to us. Wouldn't it be awesome if we all got BFPs tomorrow?!?! :)

Praying hard for you guys tonight :)

I tested this morning and think I'm 11DPO, BFN. I didn't suspect I would be this month due to OH and I only doing the do 1 DPO. I'm gon be on it next month!!!! Lol

Goodluck ladies.

So I got home from work today and didn't check your girls posts beforehand.....and I caved. Lol. This is what I saw....someone pinch me?!?! I will be using a clear blue in the morning to see if it is really true.....take a look. What do you see?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 11
so i got home from work today and didn't check your girls posts beforehand.....and i caved. Lol. This is what i saw....someone pinch me?!?! I will be using a clear blue in the morning to see if it is really true.....take a look. What do you see?

omg!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i got home from work today and didn't check your girls posts beforehand.....and i caved. Lol. This is what i saw....someone pinch me?!?! I will be using a clear blue in the morning to see if it is really true.....take a look. What do you see?

omg!!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is there, isn't it?? I keep looking at the picture over and over like I'm dreaming..... Still want to take the test that spells it out for me in the am just to be sure. Omg.
Thank you!!! Spreading my (hopefully) good luck to all of you!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->