4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

These cramps are accompanied by lower back pain. So uncool. Today I woke up with acne all over my face and I feel like I haven't slept in days. I hope I'm not coming down with the flu or anything.

I don't think I'm going to test until Thursday just so I don't have to see a bfn.

Annasmommy, your symptoms really do sound very promising! GL! Will be stalking you as well!

Well, I think I'm out! I had a bit of spotting today with some cramps so I believe AF is well on her way. So I'm out! :(

lsd is it normal for AF to come this early for you?

I firmly believe I'm out also. Waiting for AF and researching things for next cycle. Do you ladies use OPKs? I want to try them next cycle but don't know what brand to invest in.

I've always used first response opk. Always worked for me and not too expensive.

Last cycle I had spotted on 13 dpo and had my period the next day. I tend to have very irregular periods. I know this could be implantation bleeding but I don't want to get my hopes up. I was curious to what my temperature was as well if it went up this morning (because the say a triphasic temperature pattern is normal for pregnant women which is a rise to a third level). So I went from 96 before o and 97 after o and went up to 98 after I saw the bleeding but I have started getting a cold so it could be the start of fever.

I'm totally not obsessing about this! haha

I use OPKs and I use the clearblue with the smiley faces on it. So easy to use because with all the others you get a positive by seeing if the lines are the same intensity. With the clearblue you get a smiley so it's easy to know if it's a positive!!

Thanks :) I always find talking to real women is better than reading reviews.

Wondfos have great reviews. But many ladies on BnB complain.

I don't mind paying $$ for something that works rather than something that will frustrate me and stress me out! lol. I need to de-stress. I ovulated early this cycle which is why I want to try OPKs. So I can at least see it coming and see if I can get rid of the stress of guessing.

lol lsd. I'm holding out hope for you! Your chart has you at 12 DPO and your ticker at 10?

I've seen other ladies recommend the digital also.

I agree with you! Real women are better. I'd rather pay more money for something that makes me feel less stressed! With you all the way!

lsd is it normal for AF to come this early for you?

I firmly believe I'm out also. Waiting for AF and researching things for next cycle. Do you ladies use OPKs? I want to try them next cycle but don't know what brand to invest in.

Confuzion, I use clear blue OPK tests. I love that I don't have to interpret any lines, it shows a smiley face! I also use an app called My Days. It has helped 3 of my friends get BFP their first month trying! I was skeptical the app would work accurately, but used the OPK the day the app said I was Ovulating and it worked! There was a big smiley face looking back at me!!

Now I am just waiting to poas soon......seems like this week and this whole 2ww is just dragging. I am hoping for a BFP in a few days and trying to resist the urge to test early.....ugh....

Stay strong taquito! Early testing is not worth the trouble I promise! I hope to be seeing some BFPs in here soon :happydance:

Taquito are you testing Thursday as well?

I was going to try and hold out, but I just don't think I can. LOL. Thursday will be 11 DPO for me so I think I might .... Would be such a nice present for DH for V-day, but at the same time, if I get BFN I don't want it to ruin our day. UGH. Why does there have to be a wait at all? LOL.

Haha I know what you mean. I'll be 13 dpo on Thursday so I'm going to test but with the idea that it's still too early. I had a faint positive yesterday so if I see a bfn I will be devastated.

Seriously I feel like there is someone standing on my lower stomach and my back.

Haha I know what you mean. I'll be 13 dpo on Thursday so I'm going to test but with the idea that it's still too early. I had a faint positive yesterday so if I see a bfn I will be devastated.

That is a great sign for you though!!! Yay!!!! What was the first day you started testing? I so want to poas right now, but I only have the expensive FRER test and want to save those until closer.......right? Lol.

Looks like we are all debating on whether or not to test before Valentines day or not :)
I know I won't be able to wait so I am pretty sure I will be testing sooner rather than later

You're almost there Ginger.....just 3 more days for you it looks like?? And yes, we're all in the same boat it seems. Lol. Thankfully we have each other to lean on. :)

Taquito & ginger.. I think I'm going to start testing Wednesday. I will only be 12 dpo but I'm impatient. I've got 4 frer tests to use. I have 0 self control when it comes to testing.

Hey ladies I will also be testing with you guys... I plan to test on vday which I will only be 12DPO, so my question is what kind of test should I use??? Willl a cheapie be just as accurate???

I think first response early result is the most sensitive. Just my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->