4 dpo need a TTW buddy =)

Aunt Flo showed her face today. :( On to cycle #4. :(

So sorry lsd. Mine should be showing up day after tomorrow. Hope to chat in the next tww!

lsd I am so sorry! I was hoping we would both get bfp this cycle! No Af for me yet and I am hoping she stays away. Good luck everyone!

Well I gave in and tested with FMU this morning and BFN. AF is due to show up within next 4 days or so. Keeping hope and thinking of all of you! I will test again in a few days. XO

Ginger & trying I'm crossing my fingers for you both!

Taquito did you test today???

Well today is 12 dpo for me. I tested with a frer and got a faint faint faint faint faint line! I'm hoping that it gets darker. I'm not counting it as a bfp until I see it on digital.

Am I crazy?

Nope, I TOTALLY see a faint line. I did test last night I caved and got bfn. No faint lines whatsoever. I am going to wait until Friday I think, will be 12dpo at that point and hoping that I see what you see here! So exciting for you!!!

lsld, so sorry to hear AF showed her dumb face. :( I'll keep my fingers crossed for you this round.....

I seen it before the control line even showed up. It's so just faint that I don't want to believe it just yet.

take a digital....get one of those clearblues that will say "pregnant" :)

looks like a BFP to me Annasmommy! I'll be stalking for a progression! :happydance:

when are you all testing?? Annasmommy, yes thinking of you and keep us posted when you take another one!!! :) so happy for you! Hoping you share your good luck baby dust with all of us!!! BFP's all the way!!!!

Trying I took the digital and it was not pregnant. Maybe because my levels are really low still I'm only 12dpo.

I'll take another tomorrow and let you guys know if anything gets darker :)
Who else is testing tomorrow? ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->