4 faint positives but Think its bad news again

laura109

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i will try keep this short. I had a late period last month. I had cramping 3 days before af was due followed by occasional spotting and eventually a heavy period arived 3 days late. In all this time my pregnancy tests were negative. The dr thought it was pregnancy and said spotting was normal, but it was not pregnancy at all. He said possibly a chemical.

I went to see the dr after feeling pretty rubbish all week and lately i have been sickly tired.my blood pressure was high so she ordered a blood test for me and said she would check my blood pressure when i went back. I had my bloods taken and received a call that the dr wanted them doing again in 2 weeks. I was not told why though. So i am going back tomorrow for more bloods.

So moving on to this month we dtd on cd 12 as i ovulate on cd 13. I am due af tuesday. But friday on cd 22 of a 25 day cycle (usually) i had a couple of spots of brown cm and the odd red spot. This has continued all weekend. Friday i had a negative test. This morning i woke up to nothing so i tested Again and got a faint positive. An hour later bfn... But then that turned positive a little later. I brought a sainsburys test earlier and got a faint positive and a cheap test from the co op has also given me this faint positive.

But ive had discharge again today with pale brown and the odd speck of old blood. I feel menstrually. Tired. Little heavy and crampy. I guess this is another chemical. I have decided to stop trying now as my body just seems messed up. Anyone else had this? Ny cycles have been clockwork since my daughter was born 18 months ago.

Spotting and discharge are fairly normal. I'd wait to see if af shows up tomorrow and test again with fmu. Could just be that you don't have enough hcg in the urine to show a positive yet, and testing after your missed date would show a positive again.

Hoping to hear how it works out for you! Keeping you in my thoughts. <3

I had some spotting/light reddish brown bleeding the day after I got my faint bfp. I was devastated as I assumed it was an early MC or chemical. However it stopped after a day and then I continued to get positive tests, after a few days they were much darker and I got a positive digi too. Don't give up hope, I was sure it was over as I never had any bleeding with DS, but I am now 25 weeks.

Good luck :)

Thanks ladies. I had a bfp on a digital this morning followed 2 hours later by bleeding and a different brand digital test 5 hours later was negative. Been
An
Extremely confusing day x

I know its hard but try and leave it 48 hours and see if your hcg levels rise. I had an early mc where I got a faint positive then a 1-2 weeks on a clearblue digi yet the next morning it was negative x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->