4 weeks 1 day past miscarriage, STILL positive test? UPDATE PAGE 10

Wow.. That's sure taking a LONG time to drop!! That's crazy!!

ug! Sorry it's not lower. You are getting there. Not much further to go. Ever feel like your body needs a pep talk? I know I do sometimes :haha:

How frustrating. :hugs: Did the doc have a plan, or just more wait and see?

Doctor says weekly bloods till I get AF but I am going to let it go for another two weeks, that would bring me to 10 weeks. If I don't get AF I will get bloods done then. I just can't believe 8 weeks this Friday and still waiting for AF!

I have had an increase in brown sticky discharge. Then today when wiping it was a pink CM color. I am hoping this means AF is right around the corner!

Hello all,

So yeah, still having a faint positive....I have read up until 6 weeks for a negative test but this wait is exhausting! I got a positive OPK on the 16th with EWCM....I can't help but wonder, maybe we are expecting again....time will tell, I just want AF or a real positive!

did u test negative yet? it can take up to ten weeks to get back down to negative
(hug)

Doctor says weekly bloods till I get AF but I am going to let it go for another two weeks, that would bring me to 10 weeks. If I don't get AF I will get bloods done then. I just can't believe 8 weeks this Friday and still waiting for AF!

I have had an increase in brown sticky discharge. Then today when wiping it was a pink CM color. I am hoping this means AF is right around the corner!

I had very similar. A few days of spotting. I thought it was the start of an anovulatory AF. But what happened was I ovulated 5 days after the spotting stopped. I think the spotting must have been caused by a hormonal shift that allowed my fertile hormones to take over again. You whole post miscarriage experience sounds very similar to my own, so perhaps its ovulation thats just around the corner rather than AF.

I had very similar. A few days of spotting. I thought it was the start of an anovulatory AF. But what happened was I ovulated 5 days after the spotting stopped. I think the spotting must have been caused by a hormonal shift that allowed my fertile hormones to take over again. You whole post miscarriage experience sounds very similar to my own, so perhaps its ovulation thats just around the corner rather than AF.

Really? So that means AF would be like 2 weeks away? Uhh...Now I woke up with very little discharge but had diarrhea....I have been constipated for awhile and figured it was b/c of hormones. I tested negative, finally, on Tuesday!

Really? So that means AF would be like 2 weeks away? Uhh...Now I woke up with very little discharge but had diarrhea....I have been constipated for awhile and figured it was b/c of hormones. I tested negative, finally, on Tuesday!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e0a78/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

My chart if its of any use. The CD is out by 10days as I started it when I started medical treatment which failed, where as CD1 should be when I had my ERCP which is "CD10" of that chart. Also the BFN's recorded at CD28, CD32 and CD49 were more like ultra-faint BFP's that could be evaps, but they eventually went true BFN recorded at CD58, onwards..... Anyway, the spotting is the * recorded at CD61-66. There's a gap of 2 days and then fertile mucus, pos OPKs and ovulation.

I think post miscarriage cycles are very unpredictable, so no saying the same will happen to you. Hopefully it at least gives another perspective of what can happen.

the spotting can be ur still old linning trying to clear itself out...so it could well be another 2 to three weeks for ur regular Af....im sorry :(

the spotting can be ur still old linning trying to clear itself out...so it could well be another 2 to three weeks for ur regular Af....im sorry :(

I don't think it's that I had a scan that said all clear...and no spotting till now. I did have pinching cramps on my left side two days ago...so ovulation may be possible...never thought of that I just figured i would not ovulate till back on track!!

oh then this maybe O bleeding....and ur just off cause ur m/c so its wonky..(hug)

I went to my RE yesterday. I'm 8 weeks post mc. The ultrasound showed a very, very thin lining; not enough to have a period. Ovaries indicate that I haven't ovulated and am not going to anytime soon. Still just waiting........

Oh sig I am so sorry this waiting is awful!

I made an appt today to see an acupuncture doctor, supposedly they can bring your period on. I go Sunday! Had to do something I am 8 weeks today and feel miserable :(

Hi all so I believe my period started yesterday. It started with a rush of peachy CM, that brown sludge grossness and a streak of red blood. I have been passing clots since then with peachy cm but not a whole lot on the pad. Just been going on with my days and today was having no flow until this evening, I noticed cramping and I passed a larger clot, size of a quarter that is bright red. That was with a rush of peachy CM. I am thinking my period is here and it is light on the side of clotty....So if that is the case it took 8 weeks for AF to show up for me!

Acupuncturist tomorrow, going to ask her opinion as well. Hoping she can help me make sure I O this cycle. :thumbup:

Hi all so I believe my period started yesterday. It started with a rush of peachy CM, that brown sludge grossness and a streak of red blood. I have been passing clots since then with peachy cm but not a whole lot on the pad. Just been going on with my days and today was having no flow until this evening, I noticed cramping and I passed a larger clot, size of a quarter that is bright red. That was with a rush of peachy CM. I am thinking my period is here and it is light on the side of clotty....So if that is the case it took 8 weeks for AF to show up for me!

Acupuncturist tomorrow, going to ask her opinion as well. Hoping she can help me make sure I O this cycle. :thumbup:

uck, i get that when im really late ((hug)

uck, i get that when im really late ((hug)

The brown sludge? I have had it before, I believe towards the end of my Af usually though, when it is finishing up lol

yea me too but when im super late its old blood so yea then comes the brown ick lol

Getting ready to head out the door for Acupuncture. Took a FRER just in case and yes, still, faint positive. :dohh:

Hoping this acupuncturist has some input on all this, I am at a loss!

Still spotting, low flow of brown and noticing a lot of more clots and bits floating in my urine when I go. Hoping to get some answers today and may take the day off tomorrow and go for a scan...debating that as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->