40+ and Trying for 1st? Join in!!

Hey ladies! It's been a while but I just wanted to pop in and say I'm still stalking! Just not much to report, still playing the waiting game, double frustration as not only is my body out of my control but I'm now dependent on someone else deciding they will donate their eggs. I'm not a patient person so this is killing me! xx

That's tough pussycat, I feel for you trying to stay patient! Hopefully you get that donor real soon

glad to see you're still around pussycat! Let us know how the donor goes. its hard to be patient, I know.

Welcome pressley :)

I will be 44 next month and we are trying for our first child together. My fiance will be 40 in two weeks. I do children but they are 21 and 25 and all of his are adopted so to us this feels like #1! I hope you don't me joining in.

Hello Pressley, I turn 44 later this year.
Good luck with it all!

Thank you! I was on my phone yesterday and it left some words off lol.

Hello Ladies and welcome to the new ladies in the group. Am still here - just stalking too - not a lot to say. Have been so exhausted by it all - it's never ending and I wonder when will it end? I won't give up which means I am stuck in a loop......sheesh.....

Day 14 for me so have been dragging hubby to bd - all very tiring.

Baby dust to you all - we need a BFP very soon.

xxx

I haven't been around for I think a week as it's been busy which is good. I tested out trigger and it's gone. Around 3p today, I got home from work and wasn't feeling well...here comes TMI...had a BM that was loose and since then want to HURL. I haven't actually thrown up but the thought of food makes it worse. So either I have a virus or something is going on. Wed. night I went to urgicare as I thought I had UTI, that is all negative and those symptoms of frequent urination and pressure have subsided for the most part. Now the nausea....hoping to wake up in the morning and feel better, fingers crossed. So one week down, one week til beta test. I had an amazing experience today. Two women at the gym I work at (they took the class I taught) asked if they could pray over me. They don't know my situation at all nor do I think they know that I am a practicing Catholic. None the less, I said yes. One of them told me that last night the Holy Spirit came to her to pray for me and then again this morning. The other woman came to class and I guess they chatted about this because the 2nd woman told her that they should pray over me. So they prayed and asked Jesus to give me whatever I wanted, etc. It was vague as I didn't ask for anything specific from them. Then the woman who truly doesn't know me prayed for my health. Well it was hard to fight back the tears. It gets better...the other lady then told me that last night when the Holy Spirit came upon her, she saw twins for me. Now some of you may not believe but I do believe and I've been saying this all along, it is God's will to be done. God Bless and Good Night. I'll keep you posted.

Wow bash - what a wonderful experience for you! I truly hope you get those twins x

Yes emmi - someone better get a BFP soon. I've got a good feeling about this group.

wow bash! that's a crazy story. good luck is coming your way

I agree with the other, bash. If those women felt that you needed someone to pray over you, they were probably right. The spirit just moves people. I hope their prayers worked!

Bash - I totally believe and I love it when I hear stories like yours!!! God is here - whether we feel him or not and he is orchaestrating every single thing!!! Amazing!!! I am looking forward to good news from you!!!!

Thank you all!!! So Friday around 3p I want to puke, then was totally fine yesterday. Then same thing today at 3pm. But I've read that could just be my rise in progesterone and not hCg...but I'm ok w/that cuz if i get a bfp i want my progesterone up there so it sticks. I will keep you posted as my beta is st. patty's day but AF is due the day before. I'll prob poas tuesday if i can wait that long...LOL. And since the prayer, I think that if I get bfn, I will try another round even though I was so against it.

Love that story Bash - here's hoping and wishing. We just gotta keep going with it as giving up just isn't an option though I know how hard and exhausting it all is. xxx

I've had nausea since Friday afternoon. Thought it was something I ate for lunch and didn't agree w/my stomach. Was fine Saturday and then Sunday same and then yesterday afternoon at 3p again so bad I didn't eat a real dinner, only had irish soda bread that later on repeated on me. Worked out this morning and like yesterday's workout I feel like AF is coming and more nausea. Uggghhh and yes I poas yesterday BFN. AF due Sunday. I will poas again, to throw more $$ in the toilet...LOL.

Don't throw the money in the toilet...wait it out! What DPO are you? There has to be a reason why you're nauseous...I'm hopeful.

Terryipeachy...I'm 12 DP trigger and 10 and 11 piui as i had back to back 2 days of iUi in a row. I'm trying to stay hopeful but I'm wondering if the nausea is nerves? IDK...I'm wiped out that's for sure. The nausea started Friday which was one week post trigger. It's not HCG as home tests are neg. So it's in my head or my progesterone levels are up causing me to feel this way. 4 days til AF due and 5 til Beta...who will win? And it worries me that if I get a pos beta it will be low and not show at home and that's how my ectopic was so that is why i think i'm hesitant. Either way, nothing I can do but pray. I will keep you posted.

Hello Ladies,

I havent been here for about a month. Just checking in on how you are all doing and give you an update about me. I am just taking a break from all of it too. Since my BFN in January, I am taking a break from the meds for a couple of months. I really hate to, but the disappointment and the lack of money is a major factor in that decision. I turn 42 in May and I am hoping to do another IUI around then. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Good Luck to all of you, I am hoping next time I check in, I see a BFP for everyone!

Bash-Yeah, definitely keep us posted. I hope a high beta wins!

Iowagirl-I totally hear you on saving some money and taking a break. I feel like I'm almost ready for a break, but I just started, so I'm still going for it. No turning back just yet. I turn 40 in May. There are lots of May babies around here. :)

AF has arrived. Now to make the decision to continue or stop the meds and IUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->