40 trying for number 2.

Ill gladly be your buddy...i need lots of them myself right now. Good luck to you. x

Oops I have no idea where that post went ughhhh! Bear with me ! In case it went into cyber space... It was a note thanking for the list of abbreviations and for the kind supportive words. I ll get the hang of this.

Just want to point out...ALL my past cycle buddies have gone on to get pregnant..so...just saying i am good luck..:winkwink:

littke sarah.... 90 day wait for AF...that seriously sucks.:hugs:..... have you been diagnost ( spelling) with pcos?? I have just stated talking to my Dr. about clomid......
Oh yanot only am i 40 this year..but last year found out i had a blocked tube ( 2 blicked mens Iget free invitro....but 1 means nothing)...... just had operation to have it removed......D thiks clomid will help with ovulating on both sides every cycle...so I don't miss the chance with wrong side.

I hope you have a 9 month wait.......not just 90 days!!:thumbup:

Thank you for the abreviations, at last I know what they mean lol

Im early 40's and TTC for #1 - its only been 2 months and everything was going great, decided to come off the pill, started taking folic acid and vitamins etc, started using a chart with my september period - great I thought, now Im on track to know when to DTD.

My last period was on 25th October so I charted when I should be ovulating then suddenly my body decided it wanted another period on 9th November!!

Now Im really confused, is this the pill coming out of my system? what date do I know put in the chart?

Im so confused and cant help feeling brokenhearted that Ive wasted the last 2 months.

Any help would be great

Thank you

Just want to point out...ALL my past cycle buddies have gone on to get pregnant..so...just saying i am good luck..:winkwink:

littke sarah.... 90 day wait for AF...that seriously sucks.:hugs:..... have you been diagnost ( spelling) with pcos?? I have just stated talking to my Dr. about clomid......
Oh yanot only am i 40 this year..but last year found out i had a blocked tube ( 2 blicked mens Iget free invitro....but 1 means nothing)...... just had operation to have it removed......D thiks clomid will help with ovulating on both sides every cycle...so I don't miss the chance with wrong side.

I hope you have a 9 month wait.......not just 90 days!!:thumbup:

chillbilly I would love to have you as a buddy :hugs::hugs: need to concieve:haha:been trying since april of this year I am 40.

Ill gladly be your buddy...i need lots of them myself right now. Good luck to you. x

Dans Mummy I would like to be your buddie too we are all here for you and each other:hugs::hugs:,been trying to concieve since april of this year:cry::cry:, we just need to hang in there:hugs::hugs:

39 here had an ectopic last February .. no luck since .. but, I still have hope. I think I ov'd on 11.8.11 and think we missed only bd'd 3rd, 5th & 6th. We shall see what happens af is due 11.20.11. Good luck ladies and never feel alone there are lots of us right here with you :)

39 here had an ectopic last February .. no luck since .. but, I still have hope. I think I ov'd on 11.8.11 and think we missed only bd'd 3rd, 5th & 6th. We shall see what happens af is due 11.20.11. Good luck ladies and never feel alone there are lots of us right here with you :)

Geninus so sorry to here about the eptopic no matter how the loss it is still painful:cry::cry:Had one myself not fun ,been trying to concieve since my tubal reversal in april of this year and still no :baby::nope:,I have tried everything you can think of,charting,OPKs,bedding during fertile period,everyday,every other day, 2 days before big O,day of the day after, using preseed:cry::cry::growlmad::growlmad:Its crazy it seems to be taking over my life,but time is not on my side I am 40 and Dh is 50.

Tiatammy......I sure do feel you about stressing due to age..:wacko:....has your husband had a sperm checkup? Its the easiest test compared to all the tests we as women have to endure ......
Stress is sooo bad for TTC......... the only cycle in almost 3 years that I wasn't stressed and didn't really think about was the cycle i actually did get pregnant ( ended in weird tubal but still a BFP)...
So i am trying to keep my cool...not stress...not google every symptom.....( very hard to do since I have had symptoms since 6 dpo........)

Geminus- the 6th may be good enough....get those :spermy: where they can wait for that eggie.

So as I age my memory is not the greatest..:dohh:hahaha.... anyone interested in getting a ticker so i can remember where you are in your cycle....so I can stress about you and NOT me..??? LOL

So looks like my AF is due wed.....I only have 1 test left so....... lets hope the last 8 days of kller boobs is a good sign...

Thank you for the abreviations, at last I know what they mean lol

My last period was on 25th October so I charted when I should be ovulating then suddenly my body decided it wanted another period on 9th November!!

Now Im really confused, is this the pill coming out of my system? what date do I know put in the chart?

Im so confused and cant help feeling brokenhearted that Ive wasted the last 2 months.

Any help would be great

Thank you

I haven't been on the pill for years!!!!!
I have had 2 cycles in last few years where I was a week early( started on day 21 not 29)..... but that was due to stress...

so hopefully someone can help you with that...have tried another thread in TTC ...... post it there maybe for more help.

Tiatammy......I sure do feel you about stressing due to age..:wacko:....has your husband had a sperm checkup? Its the easiest test compared to all the tests we as women have to endure ......
Stress is sooo bad for TTC......... the only cycle in almost 3 years that I wasn't stressed and didn't really think about was the cycle i actually did get pregnant ( ended in weird tubal but still a BFP)...
So i am trying to keep my cool...not stress...not google every symptom.....( very hard to do since I have had symptoms since 6 dpo........)

Geminus- the 6th may be good enough....get those :spermy: where they can wait for that eggie.

So as I age my memory is not the greatest..:dohh:hahaha.... anyone interested in getting a ticker so i can remember where you are in your cycle....so I can stress about you and NOT me..??? LOL

So looks like my AF is due wed.....I only have 1 test left so....... lets hope the last 8 days of kller boobs is a good sign...

chillbilly no husband has not got the swimmers checked I think he is to embarrassed to do so,I did put him on 1000mga day of Vitamin C and 50mg of Zinc, all for sperm count motility,and to help for healthy DNA I hope if anything this will help if there is a issue, just started Vitamins this month so it has only been not quite 2 weeks on vit. Another thing dont know what docs. next step is,had the tubal reversal done in louiville kentucky,and I live in West Virginia,a very long haul, But went with doc.Levin because he was affordable and excellent turn outs, he follows me through til i concieve and through my first tri.,If any further testing needs to done so it wont cost me I have to go there, it was included with the cost of the sergery, and free IVF if needed.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hoping for your BFP even though I will be insanely jealous!!!!!! where do i get a ticker?

"chillbilly no husband has not got the swimmers checked I think he is to embarrassed to do so,I did put him on 1000mga day of Vitamin C and 50mg of Zinc, all for sperm count motility,and to help for healthy DNA I hope if anything this will help if there is a issue, just started Vitamins this month so it has only been not quite 2 weeks on vit. Another thing dont know what docs. next step is,had the tubal reversal done in louiville kentucky,and I live in West Virginia,a very long haul, But went with doc.Levin because he was affordable and excellent turn outs, he follows me through til i concieve and through my first tri.,If any further testing needs to done so it wont cost me I have to go there, it was included with the cost of the sergery, and free IVF if needed."

I am jealous you get free invitro!!!!!! If I had 2 blocked tubes instead of just one....I would get free invitro BUT not the case....

Have you thought about just going for invitro.....instead of tryin on your own..... Might save you some time, alot of headaches...ect.

iwantanother - website is on my ticker...thats the date line under my posts.... I would forget what day i am on if i didn;t have mine..LOL.. you make it then copy and paste onto your edit signature ( under your profile options...)

Tiatammy - you should def get your OH checked out just in case.
One of my best friends, now 44, started ttc when she was about 40. After 18 months they both got tested and she was fine, but over 90% of his sperm were duds. They paid for three rounds of IVF but it was too late. If they had both been tested at the start those few months could have made all the difference because she was told she was perfectly healthy.

Chillbilly - I was one of your cycle buddies a couple of years ago. Sorry to see you still trying but it seems that you are having some luck and getting some answers now. Surely it has to be your turn next? x

Re tickers - has anyone tried any phone apps to track their cycle? I'm using P-tracker on my iPhone and it's great. Basically Fertility Friend for free. Or £1.99!

"chillbilly no husband has not got the swimmers checked I think he is to embarrassed to do so,I did put him on 1000mga day of Vitamin C and 50mg of Zinc, all for sperm count motility,and to help for healthy DNA I hope if anything this will help if there is a issue, just started Vitamins this month so it has only been not quite 2 weeks on vit. Another thing dont know what docs. next step is,had the tubal reversal done in louiville kentucky,and I live in West Virginia,a very long haul, But went with doc.Levin because he was affordable and excellent turn outs, he follows me through til i concieve and through my first tri.,If any further testing needs to done so it wont cost me I have to go there, it was included with the cost of the sergery, and free IVF if needed."

I am jealous you get free invitro!!!!!! If I had 2 blocked tubes instead of just one....I would get free invitro BUT not the case....

Have you thought about just going for invitro.....instead of tryin on your own..... Might save you some time, alot of headaches...ect.

iwantanother - website is on my ticker...thats the date line under my posts.... I would forget what day i am on if i didn;t have mine..LOL.. you make it then copy and paste onto your edit signature ( under your profile options...)
chillbilly Yes I have thought about that and just might do it., but have to send my last temp chart to doc. and I quess go from there,and of course Doc. has not checked my tubes yet to see if they are blocked, he needs to get on the ball I am getting:growlmad::growlmad:or I will have to change doc. this has been goting on since april something has to give. How have you been?:hugs::hugs:

Tiatammy - you should def get your OH checked out just in case.
One of my best friends, now 44, started ttc when she was about 40. After 18 months they both got tested and she was fine, but over 90% of his sperm were duds. They paid for three rounds of IVF but it was too late. If they had both been tested at the start those few months could have made all the difference because she was told she was perfectly healthy.

Chillbilly - I was one of your cycle buddies a couple of years ago. Sorry to see you still trying but it seems that you are having some luck and getting some answers now. Surely it has to be your turn next? x

Re tickers - has anyone tried any phone apps to track their cycle? I'm using P-tracker on my iPhone and it's great. Basically Fertility Friend for free. Or £1.99!
Hi Halle71:hugs: I did say something about that to my OH last night that doc. will prob. order that, but of course he said nothing no feed back it made me so :growlmad:,not a ok hun no prob. or thats fine nothing:growlmad:.Well I have to send my temp chart to my doc. in a couple of days as soon as :witch shows its ugly face I do hope it doesnt show, but you know how that goes. thankyou so much for all your replies it means so much to have someone to talk to:hugs::hugs::hugs:sending :dust::dust:

hello Eveyone, I am 40 and my hubbie 44, ttc for 1 year. 3 miscarriages during the past year, last one 09-2011. 10-2011 meet with the RE for the first visit. Today scheduled for HSG. I looking forward to having many bubbies during this journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->