46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I had a nice temp jump today:dance: Hard to enjoy too much atm cuz I have a sinus headache, runny nose and stomach:sick:
Think DS has shared his cold with me ugh

good for you guys! bases are def covered! :happydance: I agree, it seems that you O'd yesterday too so maybe FF will change it. I didn't even know FF could give an O prediction until 3 days elevated temps but I saw someone have a chart like yours the other day too. I wonder why mine doesn't do that??

awesome jlm! hopefully the cold doesn't last too long, or at the very least hopefully it distracts you a bit in the dreaded TWW :wacko:

good for you guys! bases are def covered! :happydance: I agree, it seems that you O'd yesterday too so maybe FF will change it. I didn't even know FF could give an O prediction until 3 days elevated temps but I saw someone have a chart like yours the other day too. I wonder why mine doesn't do that??

honestly I have no idea. I thought that too so am puzzled why it's saying today. :shrug: Oh well, either way 100% covered! :happydance:

I had a nice temp jump today:dance: Hard to enjoy too much atm cuz I have a sinus headache, runny nose and stomach:sick:

Hope you are feeling better soon. we got a bit of a cold going around here.. I think my oldest brought it home from school.. kids are dirty little buggers lol

yes kids are lol

Beemeck we have O lines because of OPK mode on FF.
I just wanted the visual without the 3 day wait.
I'll switch to advanced again after 3 days

I hope you feel better. My dd has had a cold since Sun, but sounds a little better today. 'Tis the season for cold and flu.

yes kids are lol

Beemeck we have O lines because of OPK mode on FF.
I just wanted the visual without the 3 day wait.
I'll switch to advanced again after 3 days

Mine is on Advanced :shrug:

that's weird ajr You have no coverline
It's def gving you an opk guess tho, because it falls the day after your +opk like mine

I want to go check cp to see where it is but I'm all paranoid to really see if I already ovulated(see my new post here in the 2ww forum.)

Im here with you all! LOL Im new to this whole forum thing so bare with me as I get acquainted with all the lingo ha ha. Im due to test October 3rd as well. Ive been crampy all day today which is not normal for me... I went online to do some research which inevitably lead me here...

ajr I just posted this link to a really cool vid on sperm invasion from their view
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x...x3a-fertilization-x7c-video-babycenter_latino

don't think the dip means anything though lol wish it did. but, an hour and a half til time to take opk. omg.

ajr I just posted this link to a really cool vid on sperm invasion from their view
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x...x3a-fertilization-x7c-video-babycenter_latino
Very cool! I could not be the only one that is a bit grossed out by all these things swimming inside of us.. I felt like I was going to throw up watching the video. Haha reminds me of the tadpoles my kids caught at the pond. Let me just say I run a freak out when they bring them near me lol

LOL ajr I know riiight??:shock:
Serious invasion-- like aliens hitting a planet and going on a rampage lol

What do you think ladies? The color is dark on the line but not as solid as the other. I honestly don't know. Afraid I won't get any better this cycle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member