46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Well, it's CD13, and last month on CD13 at about 2pm, I got a huge glaring dark red positive. So, I took an opk at 10:30am (I have no patience) and this is what I have. I am going to take another this afternoon. It's almost there right? Right? This OPK stuff is driving me insane!

the way I did it this month was taking opk once a day at 2 pm starting CD 10 and then once the second line started getting dark, taking twice a day at 10am and 4pm. On the day I got my surge, it wasn't present at 10am but was present at the 4pm testing. To experiment with my surge I tested again (have ICs) throughout the evening and realized that I have a short surge as the line was faded again within a few hours.

I know they say surges mostly happen between 10am and 8pm, but I'm sure it's more than possible to happen overnight and easily get missed. I would say as long as you have a somewhat dark second line, keep up the BDing!

Thank you Bee! Mind is at rest.

I wanted to test more frequently but was waiting for a new delivery of OPKs and only had two left so didn't want to waste them. Thankfully my new batch arrived today so I can POAS like mad.

I keep thinking I've missed it but I've been really keeping an eye on my CM and at the moment it's watery and slippery but not at all like EWCM and haven't had any at all so far. I definitely think it's on it's way. Getting quite prominent twinges and shooting pains in my right ovary as I sit here, so I think something is happening. I am going to test again at 4ish as you said. We have been BD every day and will continue to until we get the positive and the day after so even if by some weird chance I do miss it, I wouldn't have missed a day of BD.

Bloody hell its stressful and I'm only 13 days in!

I hope you're right about baby dust being in the air :wohoo: Fx for exciting temps! Keep us posted!

Well, it's CD13, and last month on CD13 at about 2pm, I got a huge glaring dark red positive. So, I took an opk at 10:30am (I have no patience) and this is what I have. I am going to take another this afternoon. It's almost there right? Right? This OPK stuff is driving me insane!

the way I did it this month was taking opk once a day at 2 pm starting CD 10 and then once the second line started getting dark, taking twice a day at 10am and 4pm. On the day I got my surge, it wasn't present at 10am but was present at the 4pm testing. To experiment with my surge I tested again (have ICs) throughout the evening and realized that I have a short surge as the line was faded again within a few hours.

I know they say surges mostly happen between 10am and 8pm, but I'm sure it's more than possible to happen overnight and easily get missed. I would say as long as you have a somewhat dark second line, keep up the BDing!

Thank you Bee! Mind is at rest.

I wanted to test more frequently but was waiting for a new delivery of OPKs and only had two left so didn't want to waste them. Thankfully my new batch arrived today so I can POAS like mad.

I keep thinking I've missed it but I've been really keeping an eye on my CM and at the moment it's watery and slippery but not at all like EWCM and haven't had any at all so far. I definitely think it's on it's way. Getting quite prominent twinges and shooting pains in my right ovary as I sit here, so I think something is happening. I am going to test again at 4ish as you said. We have been BD every day and will continue to until we get the positive and the day after so even if by some weird chance I do miss it, I wouldn't have missed a day of BD.

Bloody hell its stressful and I'm only 13 days in!

I hope you're right about baby dust being in the air :wohoo: Fx for exciting temps! Keep us posted!

all sounds promising! I get the watery/slippery CM right before EW too. :thumbup: keep us posted with the next OPK - so glad the new batch arrived. you def wouldn't have wanted to waste them before.

I always wonder which part is more stressful - waiting to O or the TWW. Isn't it odd that we just live our lives in 2 week increments?? :wacko:

Yes! Is it insanity? I think so.
I say at the moment that waiting to o is more stressful but come to me in the 2ww. I bet you I say differently! :haha:

Still getting pains in the right as I sit here. Come on ovaries! Yes I'm cheering on my ovaries *reaches for straight jacket*

Hello ladies, (I remember some of you from July!) I was wondering if I could join in? We're technically NTNP this month, but I am going to test so that if I do get pregnant, we can go to the OB immediately (As I just had a D&C last week to resolve my second MMC in a row at 10 weeks). We don't even know if I'll ovulate, so unlike usual I'm not tracking with OPKs or BDing on any particular days. If my body follow the pattern it did after my first MMC, I should O around Oct 2nd, so I'd be testing on Oct 15/16th

Hello ladies, (I remember some of you from July!) I was wondering if I could join in? We're technically NTNP this month, but I am going to test so that if I do get pregnant, we can go to the OB immediately (As I just had a D&C last week to resolve my second MMC in a row at 10 weeks). We don't even know if I'll ovulate, so unlike usual I'm not tracking with OPKs or BDing on any particular days. If my body follow the pattern it did after my first MMC, I should O around Oct 2nd, so I'd be testing on Oct 15/16th

welcome navy. so sorry to hear about your loss :cry: it's good that you body had jumped back quickly after your last D and C. I was lucky that mine did as well. Hopefully you get back on track soon and can start TTC again, but I marked you down for your test date this month! :hugs:

I think I'm 1-2DPO today because I ovulated late...

Any one else becoming addicted to DTD every night!!! Not even just for baby making purposes!! I'm going to miss this! Hubby has a hard time BDing when I'm pregnant...

I think I'm 1-2DPO today because I ovulated late...

Any one else becoming addicted to DTD every night!!! Not even just for baby making purposes!! I'm going to miss this! Hubby has a hard time BDing when I'm pregnant...
Hey! We are same dpo, I'm 2.

OPK looks the same as this morning! Really doing my best not to worry.....

This month has been a roller coaster for me! It started out so negative and sad, then positive, and now I'm a little negative again. As I posted in another thread I haven't been using OPKs (hated the brand I was using) but I broke down and got one and tested this morning with a positive. I figured it would be because I have sticky and a lot of CM (eww). We BD on Saturday and again last night just really hoping its this month.. I don't know if I can do this much longer.

Navy, welcome. And I'm so sorry to hear about your mmc :hugs: I hope October is lucky for you! Sending you lots of baby dust.

BeeMeck Totally living 2 weeks at a time, so pitiful and stressful lol:roll:

I think for me being 41 the opk part is more stressful, because I have a higher chance to NOT O, or have the day change and I HAVE to meet the donor at the correct 24 hr timeframe or I am totally out that cycle anyway.

I get excited to poas at hpt time, because I start at 9dpo, and know I have about 5 days before I really think I am out(AF due) then if the :witch: misses my house I am like OMG I am still IN!:shock:

NavyLadyOMG, I am so sorry hun:hugs:
I def recall when you got your bfp, and that picture! I'm sorry your little angel was called away to help elsewhere, and FX and :dust: That this time you are blessed with a keeper!:hug:

:wave: hi navy! so sorry about your loss hun :( i'm absolutely shocked. i didn't see why you were in here at first, so i'm sorry about that :(

Ladies look! Opk! Positive before the control line!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=898059&d=1443039259

I'm sorry. Good luck!

I'll be testing 30th Sept if still bfn then it will be the 3rd for me please xx

Okay! *cracks knuckles* It's finally time to BD with purpose! :sex: :haha:

I feel like the last two weeks have been pointless. Work has been so stressful that I'm worried it'll affect my cycle. You know how people always say "relax and it'll happen"? Well they're annoying. :ignore:

HAHA! Anyways, much luck to all who are in the same boat. Wishing BFP to all. It's nice to have a community to lean on.

I feel like the last two weeks have been pointless. Work has been so stressful that I'm worried it'll affect my cycle. You know how people always say "relax and it'll happen"? Well they're annoying. :ignore:

HAHA! Anyways, much luck to all who are in the same boat. Wishing BFP to all. It's nice to have a community to lean on.

Good luck!!

I think im all :sex: out... My legs hurt :sleep:!!!

I think my fertile window is over... Time to take a break from BD until my BFP comes! I will be testing all of next week due to my cycle extending itself this month!

Omg the next person who tells me to "relax it will happen" or "there's always adoption" is going to get beat :grr:. Good luck! Go catch that egg!

Omg ladies the o cramps are unbearable. Had to use a heating pad :cry: terrible!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->