46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

so hoping i can get a line as nice as that jlm!!!! mine was lighter yesterday than the day before. :dohh:

however my cp FINALLY went up yesterday so it's finally high and i had the ewcm with tinged blood so hoping this is finally it. temp is still low- and usually i get it the second day of a low temp (if i'm gonna get it) and then might O tomorrow at cd21. i have my everythings crossed and hoping and hoping that this is my pos opk day and that i get my nice bfp this cycle. Cause these long cycles suck so bad.

i saw my sil yesterday and she's 17 weeks. she's super tiny, and i couldn't help but be kind of sad because she got her bfp right around when i started trying (even though i didn't know it yet) she was trying a year (but didn't tell anyone). my two friends are pregnant, one is about to give birth anyday and the other is at 22 weeks. I'm just... here. hoping it's soon.

This is me right now too. I feel your pain. My sil just gave birth to twin girls which are obviously adorable and my BFF is pregnant now. We tried to get pregnant at the same time and she did it first try and I am on my 3rd cycle. Life is unfair sometimes. We can both be just here together lol

thanks everyone. it does help knowing its not just me alone here. It sucks. And i know it's so hard for all of us, those constant negative hpts. having a really down day today.

Mommy :hugs: this whole ttc/baby business is not for the faint of heart. It is such an emotional time regardless of place in the journey! While waiting to try for my first with horrible mismatch cycles, I got incredibly depressed about it all and even when I wasn't in that 2ww hearing of pregnancies and bfps of friends used to make me really sad. And now I am only on my first cycle to ttc number 2, and I'm already feeling myself starting to already slip into that worrying mindset where it consumes and distracts you day to day!

Your bfp is on its way. Of course it is. And your little bubba is out there, on his or her way! But some times you just have to say "today is a shit day" and wallow with ice cream! :hugs:

OPK for me today is pretty much the same as yesterday but this afternoon I have noticed low back ache and a couple of sharp pains in the right side/ovary. So I'm guessing tomorrow or CD13, same as last cycle. I hope so anyway. Me and OH are all shagged out :rofl:

I was hoping to ovulate tomorrow but now I'm wondering. ... I guess we'll see what my opk does today.

ajr:shock: GO! NOW! Molest! lol
Awesome opk. Your chart may have been confused, but your opk isn't!
:dust:

Ha! I wish he is at work until 9pm! But as soon as he gets home we will get busy! So upset now last night when we bd he was lazy and finished with me in top :/

Smille:hi: Yay come on in!!!I am finally 1DPO too:happydance:
ajrI'm not sure hun I am confused on your chart...I would :sex: if you are getting blaring +opks as it is def poss to have more than 1 O in a cycle!
As for the hpt- I have no idea?? But if there is any chance you are having an O now grab it!

AFM I am gender swaying for TeamBLUE So looks like my "unspilled" cup o man juice was right on time.:bunny:
Holding now just so I can document a neg opk after 3 +opks so FF doesn't mess up my O day. 99% positive I O'd yesterday.

Can pcos give you false + hpt? Yes wil def be bding! Here is by VERY positive opk from this am!

Pcos can give false + opks from what I've read. Definitely bd tonight.

ajrI'm not sure hun I am confused on your chart...I would :sex: if you are getting blaring +opks as it is def poss to have more than 1 O in a cycle!
As for the hpt- I have no idea?? But if there is any chance you are having an O now grab it!

AFM I am gender swaying for TeamBLUE So looks like my "unspilled" cup o man juice was right on time.:bunny:
Holding now just so I can document a neg opk after 3 +opks so FF doesn't mess up my O day. 99% positive I O'd yesterday.

Can pcos give you false + hpt? Yes wil def be bding! Here is by VERY positive opk from this am!

Not false opk, a faint false hpt.

ajr - no worries hun sitting on top at the end just assures he was "deep in the crater":haha:
Trust me if that was a way to lessen pregs, every teen in the world would be giddyup rodeo style lol

:wave: May I join you ladies? I am counting myself as 1dpo FINALLY :happydance:! I am currently cd 60, but thankful that I'm in the tww. I didn't think I would ever O, but the past few days I have had cramps and fertile cm. I used an opk yesterday and the line was a lot darker than the control line. I was gone all day Sat but I am sure it would've been + had I been able to test. Today it was lighter and I am very tender in my abdomen today. We dtd 3 days b4 and on the day of O. Af is due the 9th, but who am I kidding I'll test the 7th.

welcome Smille! I put you down for the 7th :) 2 days early is nothing! I can never last that long :blush:

I am always so sympathetic to those with long cycles :cry: It's so long to wait! I'm sorry that you are going through that but glad that you are O'ing now and your Bding sounds good too! :thumbup: GL this cycle!

ajr - no worries hun sitting on top at the end just assures he was "deep in the crater":haha:
Trust me if that was a way to lessen pregs, every teen in the world would be giddyup rodeo style lol
:blush: heheh

Ugh sill no positive and looks about the same as yesterday! Looks like my days are jumping by twos though. I'm praying I get that positive tomorrow cause it would be 16, 18, 20 and then Id o on 22 next right? Oh please. Getting small cramps daily. Usually have a couple of those and hoping. :(

Hi guys! I am testing Oct 5 :) lots of luck to everyone on here!i really hope this months works out for us!

I dont think so. Was the 2nd line pink? It could've been an evap, but I'd have to see the test. I'm sorry.

:wave: May I join you ladies? I am counting myself as 1dpo FINALLY :happydance:! I am currently cd 60, but thankful that I'm in the tww. I didn't think I would ever O, but the past few days I have had cramps and fertile cm. I used an opk yesterday and the line was a lot darker than the control line. I was gone all day Sat but I am sure it would've been + had I been able to test. Today it was lighter and I am very tender in my abdomen today. We dtd 3 days b4 and on the day of O. Af is due the 9th, but who am I kidding I'll test the 7th.

welcome Smille! I put you down for the 7th :) 2 days early is nothing! I can never last that long :blush:

I am always so sympathetic to those with long cycles :cry: It's so long to wait! I'm sorry that you are going through that but glad that you are O'ing now and your Bding sounds good too! :thumbup: GL this cycle!

I'd love to test sooner and still may, but I went through a lot of hpts already :blush:.

Ha! I wish he is at work until 9pm! But as soon as he gets home we will get busy! So upset now last night when we bd he was lazy and finished with me in top :/

They say gravity has an effect, but I think it's a load of crap. My cousin got pregnant pull and pray method and always got up right after. I try to lay for a bit, but not always able to. Sometimes we have to lock ourselves in the closet while our dd is in the shower and she always comes looking for me so laying for 20 min isn't an option. I'd say if you're on top it means deeper penetration :thumbup:

I dont think so. Was the 2nd line pink? It could've been an evap, but I'd have to see the test. I'm sorry.
this was the test, https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=459226

They say gravity has an effect, but I think it's a load of crap. My cousin got pregnant pull and pray method and always got up right after. I try to lay for a bit, but not always able to. Sometimes we have to lock ourselves in the closet while our dd is in the shower and she always comes looking for me so laying for 20 min isn't an option. I'd say if you're on top it means deeper penetration :thumbup:
:happydance::happydance:

OPK for me today is pretty much the same as yesterday but this afternoon I have noticed low back ache and a couple of sharp pains in the right side/ovary. So I'm guessing tomorrow or CD13, same as last cycle. I hope so anyway. Me and OH are all shagged out :rofl:

I hear you! I never thought my SO would tire of DTD...but TTC made it happen. Every day is rough! so glad tomorrow should be your big day! FX that you catch the egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->