46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Mommyx That is REALLY close, I would be :sex: ASAP
I bet if you torture yourself thru another hold later tonight you will have equal lines

Asked dh and he said the color looks the same at the solid parts (thank god) were gonna dtd tonight! I am not holding again lol im so freaking thirsty! Thanks ladies I feel much better now!

Try that again.....

I think it's different for everyone. I know it says it must be darker than the control line but the way your picture is is how mine always was at ovulation. So who knows! That's exactly why I decided not to use them this month! Lol :dohh:

Good luck!

Can you put me down for October 1st.. I will be 10 DPO then. I was suppsoed to ovulate the 15th of september but ovulated 7 days late.

Asked dh and he said the color looks the same at the solid parts (thank god) were gonna dtd tonight! I am not holding again lol im so freaking thirsty! Thanks ladies I feel much better now!

what time do you test? I found it easy to get good accurate test with SMU about 2 hours after waking. Most of the time around 8am or so. then there is no real withhold of liquids. I struggled with that too as I live on water.

Well it depends. Sometimes mine go darker than control but I've had them like this too. I really don't know :/ im not marking it as a positive yet. Will see what tomorrow's says.

I don't get up when I temp- I stay in bed. I do my opks at four because I read best results are between 2-4 and I can make sure I'm home for dinner.

Yea opks stress me I have had blatant +'s anywhere from late morning to 1am lol
This time around I just stuck with early afternoon, except the day that looked SOOO close, and I did another that eve and WTH it went almost blank!!
My pee is always apple cider yellow when I check too- so it def wasn't diluted:shrug:

I know right:sick: I'll never be able to drink apple cider again without POAS flashbacks :haha:

My official day to test is 10/3. I know that I cannot have hold out that long but I'll try. Good luck ladies. Babydust to everyone.

Well, it's CD13, and last month on CD13 at about 2pm, I got a huge glaring dark red positive. So, I took an opk at 10:30am (I have no patience) and this is what I have. I am going to take another this afternoon. It's almost there right? Right? This OPK stuff is driving me insane!

Attachments

• todaysopkcd13.jpg
    todaysopkcd13.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 6
Well, it's CD13, and last month on CD13 at about 2pm, I got a huge glaring dark red positive. So, I took an opk at 10:30am (I have no patience) and this is what I have. I am going to take another this afternoon. It's almost there right? Right? This OPK stuff is driving me insane!

I bet it'll be positive later today or tomorrow.

Blaaah. Was hoping to O on cd 13 again but still no positive opk :/ finally started getting EWCM last night though so hopefully soon :) :sex: bding like crazy though!

I don't know when I'm testing this month as my AF showed a week early! I'm on CD 3 at the moment :)

Lets hope we get some BFP this month girls! <3

the way I did it this month was taking opk once a day at 2 pm starting CD 10 and then once the second line started getting dark, taking twice a day at 10am and 4pm. On the day I got my surge, it wasn't present at 10am but was present at the 4pm testing. To experiment with my surge I tested again (have ICs) throughout the evening and realized that I have a short surge as the line was faded again within a few hours.

I know they say surges mostly happen between 10am and 8pm, but I'm sure it's more than possible to happen overnight and easily get missed. I would say as long as you have a somewhat dark second line, keep up the BDing!

Blaaah. Was hoping to O on cd 13 again but still no positive opk :/ finally started getting EWCM last night though so hopefully soon :) :sex: bding like crazy though!

yay for EWCM - keep on the BDing! it's coming soon!

welcome to all of the new ladies! I think I have added everyone but let me know if anyone has been missed.

I am still feeling a lot of positivity for this month - I am expecting a lot of BFPS for this thread! Another friend told me she was pregnant last night and for some reason I am taking it as a sign that there is :dust: in the air!

AFM - temps flatlining again as predicted lol! :coffee: I guess I'm a creature of habit. Hoping they continue to increase so my chart starts looking more different than last month.... FX for all of us :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->