46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I want to start this journey with you guys. I'm 32, TTC for over a year. Just had HSG last month found out my right side tube is blocked, most likely from an appendectomy. I'm in my 2ww after the HSG, I heard the HSG can make you more fertile, so I'm hopeful. If I don't get a BFP, I'm starting my first cycle of chlomid. I hate the, what seems like pregnancy symptoms, that are really just period symptoms, (sore boobs, etc), such a let down. I really want my BFP with the first round of chlomid, any suggestions on anything extra I can do while on chlomid? I'm still hoping I get my BFP and I don't even have to start chlomid. I am on day 26 today. Thank you everyone.

I think I got my BFP! 21 DPO and after bleeding for 3 days.. I took a FRER today because my boobs are very sore and so are my hips and I just felt off so tested and lo and behold there was a line.. will test again with FMU to see if the line gets darker but I think this is it!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446930963.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446930963.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 26
Whoohoo!! Congrats, country!!

I'm only CD 2 so a long way to go. But this AF has been lighter than usual, so it seems I didn't get a good lining built up. Just started red raspberry leaf today and my preseed came in the mail. And I started Vitex again yesterday. Just a waiting game for me.

And welcome, futuremomtobe!! Fingers crossed you have a lucky cycle this time and don't have to start Clomid. Do you have long cycles normally, hence the plan to start Clomid? I hate the tww symptoms too. Each cycle for me has had one or two different symptoms. And since my miscarriage/d&c, I often feel twinges like I did when I was pregnant. It can all be super frustrating and stressful. :hugs:

ksquared I hate the first few days after starting AF. At least hopefully with the holidays around the corner time starts to pass more quickly for you.

Thank you so much for the luck. AF came not long after I posted. My cycle usually runs 27-30 days, it's normal. So it looks like I'll be starting chlomid CD5. All I can think about is my BFP. I've read about robitussin so I'll be taking that also, but I'm just gonna run that by my dr first cause we never discussed that. I was very lost this past year, but I'm so hopeful now, especially with inspiring words on here.

And welcome, futuremomtobe!! Fingers crossed you have a lucky cycle this time and don't have to start Clomid. Do you have long cycles normally, hence the plan to start Clomid? I hate the tww symptoms too. Each cycle for me has had one or two different symptoms. And since my miscarriage/d&c, I often feel twinges like I did when I was pregnant. It can all be super frustrating and stressful. :hugs:

I'm so sorry about your MC this summer.:hug: It can be very frustrating especially when women around you get pregnant so easy, but we will have our BFP very soon. You're on CD2, I'm on CD1, lets pray we get our BFP this cycle!! :hugs: happy baby thoughts your way :dust:

yay! ff gave me crosshairs this morning, so I'm 3dpo. DH will be pleased to find that out. Last night he took a profound interest in charting and learning about cm lol.

ksquared - glad you talked to your DH. I'm glad you finally have some kind of an answer about it. Perhaps he'll do a 360 like mine did and suddenly become a lot more interested if it doesn't happen soon. Fx that it doesn't take long at all.

Welcome to the new ladies who have joined.

Yay for crosshairs trixie!

Ff actually moved mine this morning from cd17 to cd18... So turns out I'm actually 3dpo today as well. Insem timings still look good so I'm not to bothered... Other than the fact that my tww just got a day longer - like we need to test my patience here!! Haha

Thanks jGo. It's oddly satisfying to see crosshairs, isn't it? Your timings look good to me. I was a bit disappointed that my cycle got a day longer as well, but I'm fine with knowing I ovulated - and that I can still poas around the time I planned lol.

Thanks all! This has been one roller coaster of a BFP.. took another FRER with SMU today and the line is a hair darker! I hope this is ok progression for as long as it took me to get a BFP!

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446991277.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446991277.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 21
Country, what do are you? I'm struggling to see a line... But I hope it gets darker for you!

I am actually 22 DPO I think... I bled for 3 days after I was 2 days late for AF. It might just be the picture, the line is there plain as day.. I am going to hold and take another test as I barely had to go when I took this one.

@country: keep us posted

Afm, Afm, I hope this is normal...left ovary area is so sore. Any movement or laughter is painful. Not OMG painful but just a sore feeling.

Thanks all, here is a comparison between yesterday and today.. the line seems a bit darker and more defined.

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446930963.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446930963.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 18
  • ctp-85135-1446991277.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446991277.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics