46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hello ladies...mind if I join? Just got my positive opk today and at cd 14.

Here is a pic of my opk below....and to those who is not afraid of a lil tmi lol can you look at my cm in the spoiler. I just need help determining if it is ewcm or not. Looks kinda think and not like the usual pics i see.

Buuuuut i have been taking robitussin to help loosen my ewcm and boy did it do the trick.

https://i64.tinypic.com/bjidcm.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20151105_143428.jpg
    IMG_20151105_143428.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 4
All looks great to me hunni!!

Afm: another temp rise this morning - a nice big one! One more high temp and FF will give me crosshairs on cd17. So cautiously 2dpo and so happy we went ahead with that donation last night! Hello tww! :happydance:

jgo looking good!!!!!!

sunday- it is a lot to learn and overwhelming. And i can honestly say, i always feel like i learn something new.

All looks great to me hunni!!

Afm: another temp rise this morning - a nice big one! One more high temp and FF will give me crosshairs on cd17. So cautiously 2dpo and so happy we went ahead with that donation last night! Hello tww! :happydance:

That's awesome news!!!

Jgo FX and an early congratulations!

How is everyone else? Dh decided to have a surprise waiting yesterday, did his own research and went out and bought softcups. :blush: quite embarrassing but much appreciated.

Thanks ladies! It feels like it's been so long since I've been in a TWW, I'm excited!

Conundrum - that is SOOO cute of DH!

Jgo FX and an early congratulations!

How is everyone else? Dh decided to have a surprise waiting yesterday, did his own research and went out and bought softcups. :blush: quite embarrassing but much appreciated.

That was nice of him. At least he does research! I swear my dh is clueless on what it takes to make a baby.

hi ladies. Had a moment of confusion due to cm - a bit ew and watery but creamy, so I've marked it as creamy. Temp rose this morning, but it looks like ff won't give me crosshairs until Sunday because of yesterday's temp, which moves af due date to the 20th or 21st. But I'm still going to test on the 18th.

Last night DH continually called and texted asking questions like: "so do you think you are pregnant? do you think we had sex at the right times? give me a percentage. Like 95, 75 or 50? how soon can you test? are you feeling any different? have you checked your cervix at all?" oh boy. I thought I was going to be the nutty one this cycle lol

Jgo, Hoping this one is lucky for you! Cannot wait to see a BFP!

Smille lol it can feel like that. Honestly I think the doctors appointments restarting in Jan have him spooked. It is still wonderful when they take it as seriously as you do.

Trixie that is awesome lol. Perhaps something in the water? lol.

Smille lol it can feel like that. Honestly I think the doctors appointments restarting in Jan have him spooked. It is still wonderful when they take it as seriously as you do.

Trixie and Conundrum. It's great to have such good support.

I wish my DH was like that! Sometimes he asks questions but usually if I bring it up, he gets this look like he is listening out of politeness but he doesn't really want to talk about it. But then he'll say I can always talk to him about anything and doesn't want me to feel alone. Lots of mixed signals, lol.

Afm - AF has arrived, so I'm out until December. I have soft cups, red raspberry and preseed arriving from Amazon tomorrow. And I'm going to get back on Vitex. Want to feel like I'm taking control this cycle. Good luck to everyone waiting to test or starting the tww!!

Trixie and Conundrum. It's great to have such good support.

drum - possibly lol. for me, I'm really hoping there's something in the water lol

thanks praying, you're right. it is pretty great to have that kind of support. I love that he does his own research and whenever he makes suggestions or tells me about something he's read, I feel like saying: "may the odds be ever in your favor" haha

ksquared :hugs: Hope you'll stick around, sorry about AF

Trixie that makes two of us! Depending on how December plays out might have to take it off. Really hoping November is it.

I'm hoping November is the month too. (Keeping my fx) If not, then I'm telling DH all I want for christmas is for him to do his sperm analysis lol

kquared - sorry about af. My DH used to be like that as well. I don't know what it was that changed in him why he's now gung-ho about ttc. Sometimes he listens to me, but then he'll say "weirdo" to me (in a tone that is kind of tender but surprised as well). He's admitted that he gets shy about talking and other times he just doesn't know what to say, especially if he thinks it's tmi. I think maybe yours just doesn't know how to reply or if he should. Has he always been like that?

bottom opk is today but still having lots of ewcm

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1446824684036.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1446824684036.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
Well sign me up again for November 21st! I'm gonna wait till the weekend so I don't stress myself out again. :)

Anyone else been on progesterone pill before? I just started my first last night and had a MASSIVE headache all morning (a bit of nausea and dizziness too). Is it going to be like this every day? Ugh.

I'm having cramps on my right side tonight and super gassy. I'm only 5dpo so it's too early for anything to be happening. I need to stop worrying over every cramp or "symptom".

bottom opk is today but still having lots of ewcm

Do you temp? Usually ovulation occurs the 2nd day of positive opks. Temping will help confirm if you O'd or not.

I tried to temp but it has always been too stressful. This is the opk I just got tonight. So to be on the safe side I will count tomorrow as 1 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_20151106_191529.jpg
    IMG_20151106_191529.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member