46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I'm hoping November is the month too. (Keeping my fx) If not, then I'm telling DH all I want for christmas is for him to do his sperm analysis lol

kquared - sorry about af. My DH used to be like that as well. I don't know what it was that changed in him why he's now gung-ho about ttc. Sometimes he listens to me, but then he'll say "weirdo" to me (in a tone that is kind of tender but surprised as well). He's admitted that he gets shy about talking and other times he just doesn't know what to say, especially if he thinks it's tmi. I think maybe yours just doesn't know how to reply or if he should. Has he always been like that?
Thanks :). I talked to him about it tonight. He does this with most serious topics - talks about it briefly and then makes a joke or changes the subject. I'm sure like you said he just doesn't know what to say. He did say it's all so confusing. When we were first ttc, he just wanted us to ntnp and what happens happens. But I'm a bit of a control freak, and that didn't work for me. I think he still doesn't really want to have to work too hard, and his reasoning is that it already happened once so it will happen again. But it took 11 months for it to happen the first time! I guess he's not as impatient as I am. Ugh, men. :dohh:

Crosshairs!! :happydance: o was a bit later than my norm but after not seeing crosshairs at any point during last cycles 81 day torture, I am so happy! And our timing, for the first time, is really good (FF gave me a high score for timing)! 3dpo and just giddy my body did what it was suppose to! Come on BFP!

Yay jGO! It's so exciting knowing everything went according to plan! Now for the BFP...

Yay jgo :dance:. Your timing is great so you have a great shot.

Thanks ladies!!
I had my test day down for 11.18 - which eill be 14dpo... I usually have a 16 day LP tho, so I might hold off till the 21st... We shall see if I can even hold off to 14dpo tho haha

Hi hunni. Idt that's positive. You should bd just in case but keep testing. The line should get darker.

Ksquared Men can be down right simple at times. I think all men need to figure out that nothing stands in the way of a woman wanting a child but time. At least if they want to make it out intact lol If talking to him doesn't work, maybe show him some documentaries on it. :hugs: sorry it can be so hard at times

Jgo congratulations and welcome to the 2WW!!!

Thanks Jgo! Having to wait until he gets home from work. Have considered calling him back home at least twice in the last ten minutes though :haha:. If only this was considered a family matter.... I am hopeless

Thoughts on this OPK? I did clomid on days 5-9 and I've had ewcm for a few days now. Going to test again tonight cause im not sure if it's positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
Looks pretty positive to me Texas! Good luck!

texas if not it's ALMOST positive! i would def dtd tonight. just to be sure!

Yay!!! Our first child is staying the night with her grandparents since her cousin is in town so we can Bd tonight and tomorrow before we go get her!!!

Im counting today as 1dpo just to be safe

Here is a collage of my tests with the last one being today.

Whether this cycle works or not I'm just happy to see my body doing what it is supposed to after all this time.

This the first cycle where I had one day of pos opk where other cycles before the weight loss I would get days and days with a late O

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1446924044097.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1446924044097.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
Hunni - cd14 looks like the day! I can relate to the joy of just getting that normal
One day positive! Happy for you lady! Welcome to the TWW!

Yesssssss I mean it was like one of those finally moments. So I could be 1-2 dpo

And here goes the symptom spotting... Was in the store and got some VERY sharp stabbing pains in the entrance of my va jay jay. Too early for this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->