46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I so need to watch that

It was pretty good. It's a little depressing knowing that hardly any sperm actually make it to the egg...So you really do have to time thing perfectly. But what if you DO time things perfectly and you DID O...? Maybe none live to make it there. DH's sperm really need to step up and take some initiative because this egg is not going to fetilize itself.

I also wonder if they do make it but the uterine lining isn't thick? So they still don't stick

Trixie Testing will only be another week or so away, and since we're all POAS addict, we'll do nothing but encourage you :haha:

Hunni you'll enjoy it, very good watch.

Holliems Either that or come up with a super sperm pill, lol

See if you can hold out two days so hcg can double ciz :) ( I know easier said than done) do you have any cheapies until then?

Afm I get to see baby tomorrow at 220. Will share all I find out :) first real Dr appt. Nervous! Afraid they'll look and be like lady you're crazy. No baby in there.

I have hun but they really don't seem to be picking much up at all. Like I can see something very faint it's not like you can say ye that's a line. Never used these ones before. But I guess they are good enough to satisfy my urge to poas haha.

Ah looking forward to your news. =)

I so need to watch that

It was pretty good. It's a little depressing knowing that hardly any sperm actually make it to the egg...So you really do have to time thing perfectly. But what if you DO time things perfectly and you DID O...? Maybe none live to make it there. DH's sperm really need to step up and take some initiative because this egg is not going to fetilize itself.

LOL you're right it definitely won't fertilize itself. I was so afraid it was dh's swimmers. i moved around all dh's underpants JUST incase it was linked to that so he was just wearing boxers the week before and the week of O, and i did the softcups and the opks. Both times we conceived it was after softcups. i think it helped his swimmers hang around.

See if you can hold out two days so hcg can double ciz :) ( I know easier said than done) do you have any cheapies until then?

Afm I get to see baby tomorrow at 220. Will share all I find out :) first real Dr appt. Nervous! Afraid they'll look and be like lady you're crazy. No baby in there.

I have hun but they really don't seem to be picking much up at all. Like I can see something very faint it's not like you can say ye that's a line. Never used these ones before. But I guess they are good enough to satisfy my urge to poas haha.

Ah looking forward to your news. =)

thanks hun i'm excited and nervous.

Mommy :happydance: cannot wait for the results... amd maybe a picture :haha: No worries, you'll see the baby is perfect.

So DH and I were talking and realized that we've spent so much time TTC we have not spent much time planning. What are you ladies certain you're going to do during your pregnancy? All I know is I don't want to find out the gender this time (DH already arguing about it) and a CS will be in order (no choice.)

Mommy :happydance: cannot wait for the results... amd maybe a picture :haha: No worries, you'll see the baby is perfect.

So DH and I were talking and realized that we've spent so much time TTC we have not spent much time planning. What are you ladies certain you're going to do during your pregnancy? All I know is I don't want to find out the gender this time (DH already arguing about it) and a CS will be in order (no choice.)

I will find out the gender because I can't wait that long. Maybe with our 3rd, we will wait but it depends if we get a boy this time. I do know I will bf. I wasn't successful with my dd due to latching issues and collic, but I'm determined this time.

Holliems - it was a good watch wasn't it? DH and I ended up researching how long it takes to fertilize, etc. Today I'm going to make him watch In The Womb with me lol.

Drum - I really don't need much encouragement but I'll take it haha. At this point, I think DH may turn me into a much bigger poas addict as he's encouraging me to begin testing this weekend lol.

I havent planned at all either. I just know that I want to decorate a nursery. My Pinterest board is loaded with some great ideas lol. Like, I could decorate now, but that would just make me seem crazier than I probably am lol.

Smille DH would agree with you, he even went as far as saying that he can find out and just keep it a secret. lol, Love him but he and secrets just don't mix. As for BF you'll get it, and if colic strikes its evil head, did you try gripe water?

Trixie loving your DH's mindset! Last year since since I knew we would begin trying I went out and bought a slew of things when they went on markdown :blush: Too bad DH didn't pick up on Gender Neutral till yesterday, lol. You'll love doing up the nursery and then redoing it 3 times when you start to nest. No one here would judge if you decided to start tomorrow, lol

Trixie- I also have lots of nursery ideas. I'd love to do a woodland creature theme.

Conundrum- I didn't try that. This time around I have a lot more information and have lots of support unlike 7 or 8 years ago.

Smille I am glad to hear it support makes all the difference in the world.

Smilie - I love that idea. I want to do a tree on our wall, unfortunately we live in a loghouse, so I would probably have to etch, burn or stencil it onto the wall. Maybe I'll put up drywall lol.

Also looking forward to your news mommy. And if I haven't already said it, congrats!

Drum - I love his mindset as well. I just hope he's not too disappointed if this isn't our month. My idea of gender neutral right now is going with green and black. and I have noooo clue why. I imagine DH would tell me I'm crazy, "black is no colour for a baby" lol.

You know ladies, I think this is the most supportive/best board I've been on. I love all you ladies for your support, encouragement, and for not judging my crazy lol.

Hey ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

I don't have many plans this time, but I know I won't try to get an early gender scan like I did with DS. I went at 16 weeks and they said girl then at the anatomy scan at 20 weeks we found out he was a boy indeed. Also I don't think the next one will get its own nursery. We might need to keep the guest bedroom a guest bedroom since I may have visitors who need to stay with us for a while. Oh well... I know the baby will share room with us until he/she are around a year old anyway.

Definitely planning on BF! I had a very very hard start with DS but managed to breastfeed him until 19 months, so I really want my more easy BF journey next time. Also plan on baby wearing much more that I did with DS!

Last night I had a dream that I had a baby girl and named her the name I've always wanted to name my future daughter. It was real sweet and made me wake up all happy!

Congrats to country and ciz. You two have squinters, but I see your lines! :cloud9:

Yay for first scan mommyofone! I look forward to hearing your good news.

I actually saw the great sperm race just recently too. I couldn't believe only 1-3 sperm on average actually make it to the egg! Crazy! I definitely explains why it's so difficult to get pregnant...and stay pregnant (all those goofy misshaped sperm)! In a way, it kind of makes me feel better about my own journey.

I'm 6 DPO today. I got the itch and took an IC today. BFN. Not sure what I expected. LOL. Still have twinges on the left side of my abdomen. Corpus luteum, I guess? Insomnia and vivid dreams last night. Hard to tell about any other symptoms since I'm on progesterone.

On the other hand, I caught a UTI yesterday. Oh skippy! I just don't need this right now... :growlmad:

Trixie you can do the wall decals with adhesive spray. Just a thought. I think you could probably make that green and black work, lol amazon motivates ideas.

Campn it's been a minute, hope you're still doing well. I missed out on the baby wearing DD couldn't fit in one for long. FX your dream is a sign to come :hugs: cannot wait to see you back in the TWW.

I think I'm getting close to O! What do you ladies think of my chart so far? If you use kindara app look me up im Texasrider there too!!

Going to BD tonight and tomorrow just for insurance. We didn't mean to Bd so much this weekend it just sorta happened lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Ps obviously the fertility predictor and AF predictor will be wrong. I did clomid this month and the app is taking into consideration my 2 really short cycles but I feel pretty good about it. Come on temp rise!!!

looking good, texas!! with that positive opk and the dip - hopefully tmrw that temp shoots right up and you'll be officially in the tww!

Congrats to country and ciz. You two have squinters, but I see your lines! :cloud9:

Yay for first scan mommyofone! I look forward to hearing your good news.

I actually saw the great sperm race just recently too. I couldn't believe only 1-3 sperm on average actually make it to the egg! Crazy! I definitely explains why it's so difficult to get pregnant...and stay pregnant (all those goofy misshaped sperm)! In a way, it kind of makes me feel better about my own journey.

I'm 6 DPO today. I got the itch and took an IC today. BFN. Not sure what I expected. LOL. Still have twinges on the left side of my abdomen. Corpus luteum, I guess? Insomnia and vivid dreams last night. Hard to tell about any other symptoms since I'm on progesterone.

On the other hand, I caught a UTI yesterday. Oh skippy! I just don't need this right now... :growlmad:

I felt like I had a uti happening but it stopped later that night. Past pregnancy symptoms I've had were twinges, sore throat, extremely tired, odd vivid dreams or not being able to sleep

So your symptoms sound good to me hun =)

i actually went to the doctor because i had what turned out to be a UTI - they tested for that and pregnancy and that's also how i found out i was pregnant with my DS! could be a great sign for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->