46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Awesome! I didn't count my CD12 OPK as + cause I wasn't sure about the time frame but the CD13 came up immediately and it was pretty dilute urine so I felt better about marking it +. I feel so good about this cycle even if I don't get pregnant just knowing that my body is doing what it's supposed to is great!! Even if it did take clomid to make it happen lol

Awesome! I didn't count my CD12 OPK as + cause I wasn't sure about the time frame but the CD13 came up immediately and it was pretty dilute urine so I felt better about marking it +. I feel so good about this cycle even if I don't get pregnant just knowing that my body is doing what it's supposed to is great!! Even if it did take clomid to make it happen lol

Even though you needed assistance, it's great to see everything is going as it should and your body is working. I definitely think today is the day especially with that dip.

I'm coming to the realization that how I get pregnant has no relevance as long as it happens. My way of thinking is going to be the determining factor of whether or not I can get through this. If I get pregnant during an office visit and not the old fashion way then so be it. No one else has to know.

Even though you needed assistance, it's great to see everything is going as it should and your body is working. I definitely think today is the day especially with that dip.

I'm coming to the realization that how I get pregnant has no relevance as long as it happens. My way of thinking is going to be the determining factor of whether or not I can get through this. If I get pregnant during an office visit and not the old fashion way then so be it. No one else has to know.

Exactly! The end result is the same. A Baby that will be loved and cherished by all. If nothing else they get held a little tighter just because of everything you have gone through to get there.

Hey ladies so scan says 9+5 cause the nurse wouldn't listen and said af date but after measuring dr said it was 8+2 so duedate is now June 18th and bpm 175

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=910143&d=1447107029

Beautiful Mommy!! heck of a heart rate too - i'm guessing another girl! =)

Jgo I hope so!!! It's even higher than dds so really really hoping !

Such a beautiful scan mommy!!!

Sorry if you ever see my posts twice im in two diff groups lol

but...
So i can be between 2-4 dpo...and at work the weirdest thing happened. The day before yesterday i had this sharp stabbing at the entrance of my vag,...today at work i got sharp pains where my clit is. TMI i know..sorry. Just out of all my cycles this is the first time time. It did it 4 times in a row and it was quite painful. My nips keep switching in between these pin pricks types of pains as well.

I said i was not go symptom spot because I never want to get my hopes up (which i have none anyways) but stuff like that is hard to ignore. :/

I haven't had much to update on so I figure I would just stalk and cheer you ladies on!

Mommy- that's the cutest little peanut! Nothing like those pictures to make it even more real!

CD7 here. I probably won't ovulate until CD20 :coffee: haven't been temping much either cause I figure what's the point!? I'll start again in a week or so!

Wish you all the best of luck and baby dust to those about to O, or about to test!

I'm about to stop temping bc it's stressing me out. It's great for pin pointing when O occurred but afterwards it makes me a wreck.

Hi ladies, can I be added? I'm planning to test 11/21. I'm pretty sure I Od Friday the 6th so I should have AF or BFP. Good luck to everyone wherever you are in your cycle. I hope we all get bfps!! :dust:

Smile, I feel the same way!

AF started today. On to next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"