46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

That scan is gorgeous mommy!

Sorry about AF coming Hollie :hugs: sending so much baby dust and luck to you this cycle!

Smille, I agree about it making you insane when you continue after you know you o. I continued after o the cycle we conceived and was crying two days before my BFP because it dipped and then dipped again. I was so sad and down and it just ruined my mood for a few days and made me stressed and tightly wound - of course, totally unnecessary. Whether I'd have got my BFP or not, how I felt was just not worth the stress of it! And I had already decided that if we hadn't conceived, that the next cycle, I would stop after the three day temp rise. So I totally empathise and understand! :hugs:

Lush scan mommy. Thank you for sharing that =)

Sorry af arrived hollie lots of luck this new cycle.

Me - not testing now. I really don't think I will be getting a bfp. I did a test last night and nothing appeared so I dunno what's happening so just a wait and see if af shows her face in the next day or 2. Doing a Christmas market soon so got lots of tots tutu's to be getting on with making hopefully taking my mind off the urge to test.

All my apps say tomorrow as my cycles have been averaging 39 days but I have a funny feeling it will be Thursday. This cycle has been odd no definite positive opk ( that I caught anyway) ewcm scattered. And I'm usually text book ewcm starts, opks get darker to point on definite positive then ewcm stops..

The symptoms I'm getting is I'm exhausted (I feel I need to sleep in the day but I'm having a good night's kips seeing as dd is now sleeping through the night. And this constant pinching around my left ovary.

Hmm time will tell I guess.

So I had a temp rise but it was only from 96.97 up to 97.42 so it's alittlw higher than my previous 3 but not 6 cause they were elevated when I did clomid. I will attach the chart in a second

I'm testing tomorrow at 10dpo. Idk why bc it'll be negative but I have to hold onto hope that I'll be able to cancel my appt.

good luck hun x

Awe thanks ladies. Ya'll have been so kind and supportive. I am so blessed to be a part of this forum.

I was naughty and blinking tested with my last test. no sign of af starting (usually get pink discharge by now)

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151110_200532-1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151110_200532-1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151110_200501.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151110_200501.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

concerned how light they are but we'll see how this pans out

Ciz - I have the worst eye for these things (in other words I'm blind and rarely see it unless it's super positive), but I am soooo hoping there is soon a nice, obvious, second pink line for you!

I second what smille said - this is such a great board! I've switched boards each cycle - often with a handful of the same ladies - but it's nice to just have an ongoing one that is full of great ladies! I can't wait to see so many more bfps here and hopefully get to celebrate my own as well with you wonderful women!

Waiting patiently for your bfps jgo and smille :) everything crossed for your testing tomorrow smille!

Ciz- see something very faint in the first pic. GL

Cute little bean mommyofone! :baby:

hunni12 = the exact same thing happend to me about the same time. Hoping it's a a sign, but it's probably more likely related to the UTI ended up having. :dohh:

AFM = 7 DPO here. Not much to report. I took another IC this morning. Still negative. Still getting these weird "pinch" feelings down there. But, that's it. Nothing else. :shrug: The wait continues... :coffee:

I start my first clomid tomorrow, my CD5, which days should I start checking my OPK? I was thinking around CD10? Has anyone taken robitussin, if so which days should I take robitussin? TIA

Fx for you ciz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->