46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Smille Really hope your testing goes well today! FX for you!

Unicorn 7dpo is a bit early so don't let those negatives discourage you. Hopefully a positive will come in a few days.

Peanut, FX for you, keep us updated!

Ciz everything crossed for you, still seeing lines hopefully they get darker the next couple of days :hugs:

Trixie still early testing this weekend?

Jgo Just a few more days, cannot wait until that timing turns into a BFP!

4DPO and other than juicing three whole pineapples this week not much going on :haha: Really glad to be on this board and journey with you all.

I'm 10 dpo today. Set to test on Saturday but I don't know if my tests will be in by then. I had to order them from the UK to get the old style FRERS and they don't offer tracking so I have no clue when they will get here. As if the tww isn't bad enough. Now I have a tww on top of a wait for tests. I'm going crazy! :dohh:

:dust: to everyone!! Can't wait to see more :bfp: rolling in! :)

Gina hope they show up soon!

Smille Still a few more days to go FX.

Hope your tests show up soon Gina!

Drum I really really want to! I guess I'll see how I really feel about testing by then since I'll be 8-10dpo over the weekend. I'm hoping my cheapies will be in by then, but if I'm honest, I likely will test lol.

Can someone help me figure out which temp to use - I took one the second I woke up (36.66), which fell out of my mouth and I just popped back in, and the second was 36.89 but took a few seconds longer to read. I'm out of bed and don't feel like going back to sleep. I feel a bit more inclined to take the lower temp but I just don't know lol.

Trixie as always I vote to test lol. Still hoping there is something in the water and you get that early BFP.

Smille - it's still early girl! I know that bfp is in there for ya!

Trixie - I'd take the first temp. Make a note of the second one if you want, but I'd still use the first one.

Okay I'll test, it's not hard to persuade me lol. I'm keeping my fx for a bfp but I know it'll still be early.

Jgo I believe you said we were about the same cycle. when do you plan to test?

Okay I'll test, it's not hard to persuade me lol. I'm keeping my fx for a bfp but I know it'll still be early.

Jgo I believe you said we were about the same cycle. when do you plan to test?

I'm really going to try and hold off until 13-14dpo (so a week from now). My LP is 16 days... So if I start to early it becomes really sad to see so many days of bfns.

I'm 10 dpo today. Set to test on Saturday but I don't know if my tests will be in by then. I had to order them from the UK to get the old style FRERS and they don't offer tracking so I have no clue when they will get here. As if the tww isn't bad enough. Now I have a tww on top of a wait for tests. I'm going crazy! :dohh:

:dust: to everyone!! Can't wait to see more :bfp: rolling in! :)

If I've ordered from America to uk hun it takes just over a week for me. Hope your wait isn't too long.x

Hope your tests show up soon Gina!

Drum I really really want to! I guess I'll see how I really feel about testing by then since I'll be 8-10dpo over the weekend. I'm hoping my cheapies will be in by then, but if I'm honest, I likely will test lol.

Can someone help me figure out which temp to use - I took one the second I woke up (36.66), which fell out of my mouth and I just popped back in, and the second was 36.89 but took a few seconds longer to read. I'm out of bed and don't feel like going back to sleep. I feel a bit more inclined to take the lower temp but I just don't know lol.

I can't help on temp things hun but wishing you luck x

smille i got a negative at 10dpo with dd. And a positive on 12. So it definitely is still early! when is af due?

So many are about to test! This is so exciting! I know I'll be seeing BFPS here pretty soon. Good luck ladies! Baby dust to all!

CD9, my fertile window starts in 5 days since I ovulate CD20. Trying to stay patient and positive here!

My lp is 16 days, so I know it's early. I was just hoping I'd see something early but I knew I wouldn't. Af is due next week so I know I have time.

Another temp rise today. If you take out my higher temps due to clomid on days 5-9 I think I've already ovulated. I took it at night and I think it made my temps higher. Based on CM and +OPK I think I O'd on day 15. I will know more tomorrow if my temp keeps going up. I feel good about my chances but we couldn't BD last night cause DH was in pain due to a broken tooth ��

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
Campn - can't wait to have you back in the game/tww dear!

Smille - it's crazy how similar our cycles have been (random long ones, 16 day LP, etc), I hope that means we will similarity get bfps this time together!

Texas - looking good! I think you are officially in the tww!

Campn - can't wait to have you back in the game/tww dear!

Smille - it's crazy how similar our cycles have been (random long ones, 16 day LP, etc), I hope that means we will similarity get bfps this time together!

Texas - looking good! I think you are officially in the tww!

I know, it's so weird. Last cycle was a nightmare! !! I hope we get our bfps together too.

I'm so nervous about Fri. I really don't want to go, but I think it will be a great thing for us.

Yay! I'm hoping for a BFP over Thanksgiving break! Hopefully several of us get our BFP over the holiday

I definitely agree with everyone, texas. Welcome to the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->