46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Symptoms sound great smille24 =)

Gina236 not seeing anything yet lovely. Still lots of time =)

Still no show on period front. Not bothered doing another test today. But cramps have kicked up a notch so might wake up with af. We shall see

Definitely plenty of time. I didn't expect to see anything especially on a wondfo so I'm just super hopeful now :)

I just didn't expect the approaching due date to hit me so hard. Since baby was due at xmas, I had developed all sorts of holiday fantasies involving santa bringing me my baby down my chimney as opposed to through my cervix :haha: it just felt so magical - xmas baby! so I started to listen to xmas music (I love it and it's so cold here :blush:) and it just started the grieving process all over again. It will be a rough holiday season, but if I'm REALLY lucky, I'll get a BFP to help me along. FX for us all and so many hugs for all of the wonderful support :hugs::hugs:

Sorry bee. :cry: I'm right there with you. I lost my first pregnancy this spring. When my husband and I went in for our first scan, we never imagined that we would be told there was no heartbeat. Our baby had died two days prior. Missed miscarriage. I ended up having a D&C because I just wanted it all over with.

Our baby was due December 11th. I've been hoping so hard for a BFP to soften the blow when that date comes around. December is going to be a rough month either way, but I'm holding on to hope that I'll get my rainbow baby soon.....FX'd you will too. :hugs:

Hello ladies. Got my betas back... Not good news. Levels went down so I will be joining you ladies again soon.
I'm not too sad about it, just hoping that it's not etopic and everything passes normally.

Trr :hugs: I am so very sorry. Fx for a nice recovery. Really hope things get easier on you hon.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: we are here for you, good or bad you know. Fingers crossed the next few days go easy for you. <3

Unicorn and Trr - I am very sorry for your losses. We will be here to comfort you both as you continue your journey.

Lots and lots of :hugs: to the both of you!

Oh no sorry to hear that Trr. Big hugs lovely xx

So today tmi* I felt very wet thought ah well af is here. So went to loo but it wasn't. It was the clear slippery ewcm it stretched for inches. So I'm wondering were my cramps ovulation cramps ? I've been having something similar to ewcm for days now? But if I am ovulating how likely is it that the egg will be ok? Seeing as it's 2 weeks late.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151112_131159.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151112_131159.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

What you think ladies? I think it's nearly there

Thank you ladies. Hoping everything goes smoothly and I can join you ladies again soon. Bleeding a little so maybe sooner then later.

I feel like I'm in a good place mentally. Good luck to everyone.

Oh no sorry to hear that Trr. Big hugs lovely xx

So today tmi* I felt very wet thought ah well af is here. So went to loo but it wasn't. It was the clear slippery ewcm it stretched for inches. So I'm wondering were my cramps ovulation cramps ? I've been having something similar to ewcm for days now? But if I am ovulating how likely is it that the egg will be ok? Seeing as it's 2 weeks late.

I bet you're ovulating late so keep testing. Your egg should be fine. You might have tried to O on the other side, failed and now your other ovary may be pushing one out. I'm just guessing. It happens every now and then. Keep bding.

Afm my temp dropped to coverline but it's too early for af. My chest is so sore. I guess I'll know Tues when af shows. I'm not testing again until it's late. I'm going to stay strong bc I cannot see another bfn.

Smille - could be implantation dip! Everything crossed that is what it is!

My temps seem to hovering oddly close to my cover line compared to previous cycles... I think maybe the cover line isn't quite accurate thanks to those jumping temps just before O...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back