46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I do like that the app shows the chance of pregnancy, the symptoms and some of the extra options, and that DH can access it on his phone as well. I think I just need to use it a bit more to figure out if I really like it.

Just showed DH this picture and he can see the latest one! I told him he didn't have a trained enough eye to see anything but he pointed it right out! Can't wait to get my FRERs to really test :)

Attachments

• PSX_20151112_064709.jpg
    PSX_20151112_064709.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 25
[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-11-12%2016.40.22.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-11-12%2016.40.22.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Would you lovely lot say that's positive? I stupidly threw the p.sample down the loo before checking to see if the test was ok

Definitely looks positive to me!

Just showed DH this picture and he can see the latest one! I told him he didn't have a trained enough eye to see anything but he pointed it right out! Can't wait to get my FRERs to really test :)

I see something very faint on the top one. Good luck!!!

Ciz- that is positive! Time to BD!

Gina- I see a hint of a pink line on the top one!

Ciz- it looks positive to me!

AFM I've been having achey cramps in my pelvis. On both sides. I guess maybe cause I ovulated and since I was on clomid it was a stronger ovulation? Not sure... I just know that I haven't noticed cramping like this before since I started TTC in July. I do feel like it's too soon to be pregnacy symptoms though... I'm only 3 DPO

I can see it on bottom test =)

Ciz- it looks positive to me!

AFM I've been having achey cramps in my pelvis. On both sides. I guess maybe cause I ovulated and since I was on clomid it was a stronger ovulation? Not sure... I just know that I haven't noticed cramping like this before since I started TTC in July. I do feel like it's too soon to be pregnacy symptoms though... I'm only 3 DPO

Thanks lovely

Some women can actually feel the egg travel from tubes. I was talking to lady on here a few months back and she was feeling cramps too around 4 dpo..mentioned to her she may be feeling the egg travel.. she got her bfp =)

Boom! Just like that. CD1. I'm back ladies.
I'll start testing for o in about a week and a bit. Going to see a gyno and my family doctor to make sure everything is in line. I'll be stalking in the background for a bit.

Good luck to everyone waiting to o and waiting to test. Fx to everyone and thank you again for all your support. This is truly an amazing group of ladies.

Unfortunately early mc are unbelievably common but it doesn't make it easy to have to go through one. I've lost 4 in 1 year always around the 5 to 6 week mark. Had loads of bloods done but all came back clear, every scan I've had to make sure I've passed the pregnancy fine came back clear. At the end the doc just said it was just seriously bad luck. Luckily for him I was in a good place about it all for him not have a mouthful back.

I hope everything is ok hun. Like you said this group is amazing to be able to chat about what ever your feeling .

Big hugs lovely xxx

Hi ladies. Just checking in. I should be 1dpo today but todays temp was low. I don't know what's going on with that. The 2ww begins.

Gina I see it!

Ciz why are they so light lol! The control line is sooooo light too what brand is that?

My tests came in! Had to take one. Not the result I was hoping for but there is definitely something.

Attachments

• PSX_20151112_182539.jpg
    PSX_20151112_182539.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 26
  • PSX_20151112_182559.jpg
    PSX_20151112_182559.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 16
I think I see it Gina and I never see lines! Hope it gets much darker soon!

Gina- I think I see something but it's blurry. I saw it on your ics.

Afm- my bbs are KILLING me. I convinced my dh to go to the RE appt tomorrow. He wasn't sure with how far away it is that he'll make it to work on time, but he's going to drive separate. I am thrilled he's going to be part of figuring out our best option is, which he should be.

Smille - I hope the appointment goes well, but that in a few days you find you didn't need to when a beautiful BFP shows up for you!

Smille - I hope the appointment goes well, but that in a few days you find you didn't need to when a beautiful BFP shows up for you!

You're so sweet. Thank you so much for your kind words and support. It truly means a lot. I hope that's the case! We're going to see 2 pink lines soon girl! I know it.

Gina I saw it on the ic's, and I think I see it on the frer. looking forward to seeing a nice dark bfp for you!

I went out and got a bunch of dollar store tests and 2 frer since my ic's didn't come in the mail today. DH and I discussed my urge to poas and he got instantly suspicious and asked if I'm not telling him something lol.

Gina I see it!

Ciz why are they so light lol! The control line is sooooo light too what brand is that?

Cheapies ha.
[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151112_231011.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151112_231011.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

That one better ;) ?

My tests came in! Had to take one. Not the result I was hoping for but there is definitely something.

Definitely see a line hun. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->