46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Ok so once I diacarded my temps I had when I was on clomid ( I did this because my only other temps have all been below 97.42 ) fertility friend gave me crosshairs today and said I ovulated on CD14 so fingers crossed that's when I ovulated! I went ahead and marked it on my kindara chart as well. So assuming I have a normal LP I can test the Tuesday before thanksgiving if AF doesn't show!

:hugs: trr

Ciz - with my first bfp my ovulation was delayed by 2 weeks because we went on vacation during fertile time and the travel stress messed it up. Hope that opk turns into a blazing positive soon!

Smile - Good job staying strong!

TexasRider - FX your temps keep going up to confirm that you O'd! CD 14 is perfect! I wish I could O that early.

I downloaded Glow based of everyone's recommendations. Is it as accurate as FF in confirming O based on temps? Early on I used Ovia, but it was kinda crappy for people like me with long unpredictable cycles and when my body sometimes tries and fails to O. It would get all confused. Want to test this out before I ask DH if he wants to have it on his phone too. Not sure he'll want it though.

CD 7 - ugh this cycle is taking forever already. :coffee:

I downloaded Glow yesterday and input all info from this cycle. So far, it's moved my O date up a day earlier, and put af due next wednesday. FF puts af on the 20th. I have no clue how accurate it is, since this is the first time I've used it. I guess I'll find out next week which is more accurate lol.

Oh no sorry to hear that Trr. Big hugs lovely xx

So today tmi* I felt very wet thought ah well af is here. So went to loo but it wasn't. It was the clear slippery ewcm it stretched for inches. So I'm wondering were my cramps ovulation cramps ? I've been having something similar to ewcm for days now? But if I am ovulating how likely is it that the egg will be ok? Seeing as it's 2 weeks late.

Maybe it's coming soon!!!! and that's totally fine for your egg. i've read that it's better to O later cause your follicle can get nice and big?

It took me three weeks to O this cycle. and it was the same with dd. The earlier cycles are flops for me i have to o around cd 21 to get anything.

i'm sorry trr :( thinking of you hun.

smille i am waiting patiently for your bfp miss.

afm- just hanging out! nothing much to report. weird being at 8+5 with the new date when i was just at 8+5 on monday :dohh:

I just didn't expect the approaching due date to hit me so hard. Since baby was due at xmas, I had developed all sorts of holiday fantasies involving santa bringing me my baby down my chimney as opposed to through my cervix :haha: it just felt so magical - xmas baby! so I started to listen to xmas music (I love it and it's so cold here :blush:) and it just started the grieving process all over again. It will be a rough holiday season, but if I'm REALLY lucky, I'll get a BFP to help me along. FX for us all and so many hugs for all of the wonderful support :hugs::hugs:

Sorry bee. :cry: I'm right there with you. I lost my first pregnancy this spring. When my husband and I went in for our first scan, we never imagined that we would be told there was no heartbeat. Our baby had died two days prior. Missed miscarriage. I ended up having a D&C because I just wanted it all over with.

Our baby was due December 11th. I've been hoping so hard for a BFP to soften the blow when that date comes around. December is going to be a rough month either way, but I'm holding on to hope that I'll get my rainbow baby soon.....FX'd you will too. :hugs:

aw unicorn - didn't realize our losses were so close together :hugs: I've seen you on some of the TTC after a loss threads. My due date is Dec 27 - so still a while, but like I said, I think it feels close because it was associated with xmas and the holiday season is starting now :cry:

I had what was essentially a D and C also - I hemorrhaged so it was emergency surgery but in the end was pretty similar to a D and C with some cervical stitches where the sac had been. Sometimes I wonder if D and C's mess with the ability to get pregnant again soon after. I always feel like the ladies that have had them take some more time to fall pregnant?

I'm majorly hoping for BFPs for us before the date actually comes around. I'm hoping the TWW you are in now is your last. my fingers are crossed so tightly for you - I think it would def soften the blow. big hugs and thank you for your kind words and support :hugs::hugs:

trr - my heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry that you didn't get the news you were hoping to hear, but you have a great group of girls here who are behind you every step of the way. :kiss::hugs:

ciz - definitely think it's about to be O time for you! I wouldn't worry about it being late - the egg must not have been ready before and now it's nice and mature. hit the bedroom girl!

texas - I did think CD 14 was the magic day! woo hoo - you are chugging along nicely now!

ksquared - I'm not sure about glow's accuracy yet as it is also my first cycle using it. So far what I love about it are each day's percentage of falling pregnant and the fact that DH has an account synced with mine. I also did not like Ovia. It was not very accurate in knowing when O occurred.

jgo - I'm also already wondering about my coverline since my temps are so high this cycle already :wacko: The only thing I can offer is that FF always says not to look too much into the coverline and that it's mostly there for a visual. So I think based on that, your temps are all above it and are looking good!

ladies, ladies, ladies - thank you SO much for all of your kind words yesterday. I have actually been feeling so much better just knowing how much support I have. It's so great that we have all been able to find each other here :hugs: CD 11. massage tonight - CAN'T wait. My masseuse actually left the spa I go to and of course they can't tell me where she went :( So I'm bummed because she was like a goddess. Hopefully the new girl I scheduled with is just as talented. Will BD after and then every other day from here on out. Still feeling stress free and relaxed. Hopefully it does me good.

xoxo and :dust::dust::dust: to all!

oh and jgo I meant to say that I had the same type of CM last cycle and also didn't know what to put in down as in FF. I think I ended up putting creamy, but it was def a mixture of the two! :wacko:

Good luck bee. Thanks again for your kind words.

Just feeling like af is going to come hard. Right now, I'm at my in laws cabin in northern Canada sprawled out on the couch. I have the next 4 days off work so I'm hoping to get some rest. Now I get to symptom spot for ectopic pregnancy lol. Not funny but I'm trying to have a sunny outlook on everything. I can get pregnant, it's just waiting for the right time.

trr I had an ectopic. I was bleeding a lot too, but my numbers were always going up and up and up. So I think that if they are going down, it's def not an ectopic. the day I was admitted to the hospital, my HCG was 15,000 and I had been bleeding heavy for a week! :wacko:

Bee- that sounds awful. My heart breaks for you and anyone else who that happens to. I'm pretty sure it's not ectopic but I just feel like a bag of crap today.

Did you start trying again right after? I'm told I might not ovulate this next cycle.

no, I was treated with methotrexate to terminate the pregnancy. it is a form of chemotherapy - it stops rapidly dividing cells. So they say to take 3 months off, or two periods before trying again. I also had stitches in my cervix for 6 weeks after the surgery, so no DTD at all until then. my periods regulated immediately though so we began trying end of July (pregnancy ended May 11). I do believe I O'ed that first month though and I think with a miscarriage they only advise to wait a full cycle based on dating purposes. But if you are still tracking your cycle then you'll know when you O and I'm not sure if there are any other risks but I would ask the Dr just in case. They say you are more fertile after a pregnancy and I think most of us just want to get pregnant again asap to help with some of the sadness!

I think I have an online shopping addiction. I just received 2 packages. I have 6 more coming lol. For a moment I got really excited, thinking it was my cheapie tests because it's labeled as "PH tester" and for a moment I wondered what the heck I ordered now. Nope. Just 50 opks. At least I'm set for the next couple cycles if this isn't my month.

Trr- I've heard that you're super fertile after a miscarriage, so I don't think you'll have any problems there. My sister was told to skip the next cycle after her m/c to give time for the hCG levels to go down so she doesn't test and get a false BFP. I would do whatever your instinct and your doctor recommends.

Take that time for yourself to relax and process your emotions now. <3 it happened once, it'll happen AGAIN!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-11-12%2016.40.22.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-11-12%2016.40.22.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Would you lovely lot say that's positive? I stupidly threw the p.sample down the loo before checking to see if the test was ok

I downloaded Glow yesterday and input all info from this cycle. So far, it's moved my O date up a day earlier, and put af due next wednesday. FF puts af on the 20th. I have no clue how accurate it is, since this is the first time I've used it. I guess I'll find out next week which is more accurate lol.

I've been using Glow for about four months and it seems to be okay. It doesnt usually pinpoint my exact O day but it does let me know when to use my OPKs for my winndow. I also like that I can track symptoms and blood flow during my period so I know if something is a little off from last month or if I'm thinking a PMS symptom is a early pregnancy symptom AGAIN haha

I like that about it too, sunday. :) What ever happened to your testing last weekend??

I'm officially officially out this month.
I had SO many symptoms I was so sure I was pregnant. Exhaustion, crazy emotional, dizziness, unusually early cramping, strong sense of smells, frequent urination and that metalicy taste people talk about. I must of been coming down with something and experiencing PMS symptoms along with some wishful thinking :(
AF came in very very lightly Monday so I tested BFN
TMI On Tuesday I bled right through my super tampon in 3 hours (this NEVER happens) right through my pants and had a bunch of clots.
Wednesday I was back to very very light bordering on just spotting.
I usually bleed 6-7 days so today even though I knew it didn't make sense I tested again and it was obviously BFN.

Here is hoping for a Christmas embryo!

I'm officially officially out this month.
I had SO many symptoms I was so sure I was pregnant. Exhaustion, crazy emotional, dizziness, unusually early cramping, strong sense of smells, frequent urination and that metalicy taste people talk about. I must of been coming down with something and experiencing PMS symptoms along with some wishful thinking :(
AF came in very very lightly Monday so I tested BFN
TMI On Tuesday I bled right through my super tampon in 3 hours (this NEVER happens) right through my pants and had a bunch of clots.
Wednesday I was back to very very light bordering on just spotting.
I usually bleed 6-7 days so today even though I knew it didn't make sense I tested again and it was obviously BFN.

Here is hoping for a Christmas embryo!

ugh, that is just the worst! I always feel like I get so many symptoms now that I never had before and I often wonder if our brains are really that powerful to make them up!? As a psychologist, I have to believe it's true. :dohh: A heavy AF on top of all of that is just the icing on the cake, isn't it? My AFs are always like that and it's so awful. I also hold on hope for waaaay too long. Even after bleeding right on time, I'll still think....maybe?

welcome to a new cycle and stick around with us because I am waiting for a huge shipment of holiday BFPS to start arriving any minute now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->