46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20151113_103014.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20151113_103014.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Yayayaya finally have my positive :happydance::happydance::yipee:

There's that elusive positive!! Go get that eggie, ciz!!

Wow that's super dark ciz!

AFM I'm still feeling crampy and today my temp was super low. Like 97.14 low. So I have no idea what's going on. This sucks. I thought your temp was supposed to stay up after you ovulated???

I downloaded the glow app and added my temps in and it still says I ovulated on Cd 14 but my dip really worries me... Sigh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6
Gosh I hope so. I thought temping was supposed to get rid of the stress of "did I ovulate" haha

Good morning ladies!

Ciz congratulations! Almost to the 2WW :happydance:

Gina I hope those beautiful lines continue to darken. FX for you

6DPO and nothing going on but the weird cm that has taken over this cycle. Hope everyone is doing well.

Texas - I almost always get a dip about 3-4dpo. I'm sure it's just a fallback! Try not to worry :) nothing about ttc eases stress... All the stuff that's suppose to help seems to create the most stress!

8dpo... Nice rise this morning, I woke up sweating tho so thinking maybe my room is just a bit warm! Not much to report, doing fairly well at ignoring "symptoms". Continuing to be pretty crampy... Like into my legs, sometimes all the way up to my ribs. Otherwise... Nothing.

morning gals!

ciz - I knew it! that is one beautiful positive :happydance: I'm thinking you def got the egg this month :winkwink:

gina - oh, I really wish I could say I see something - I just don't....I also thought maybe something on the top IC, but I don't think that would make too much sense since I'm assuming that was the earliest one you took. but there is def still time! Don't forget about jalilma and mommys later bfps

texas - I'm thinking right now, ONE lower temp is def nothing to worry about. When I start doubting my chart, I browse FF chart gallery and see that BFPs result it all different types of charts! This month, my chart is an absolute mess lol

teeny - LOVE your new pic!!!! hi little one!! :happydance:

AFM - thought I might have had a spot of blood yesterday? When I turned around to flush, I thought there might have been a spot of blood on the tp, but it was already in the toilet so I can't be sure. I just marked it as spotting in case. Then I did take an opk just to make sure but no nothing. At least a little darker than the day before. Massage went great last night! super relaxing and it got me ready to BD when I got home - a man's touch just can't compare to a woman's. :blush: taking today off and will BD again tomorrow. FX for us all!

Jgo I am more excited to see your test this month than my own. :haha: Just a few more days

As Bee kindly noticed, I had my scan and bubs was measuring 8+5 yesterday. My avatar is my little baby! I just hope everything stays okay now.

I am so super duper excited for the upcoming testers. I have a good feeling about you lot. Xx

Thanks bee. I knew you wouldn't be able to see it haha. That top test has I believe an evap on it. That's what your seeing. It's under too much tape to take off though haha. I am still pretty early so definitely still hopeful. I will be taking a FRER tomorrow with fmu. I'll be 13 dpo so hopefully I'll have a decent line! Sounds like the massage was a great idea. Going into fertile window relaxed is so hard to do. FX every other day works and you catch the egg!

thanks love! I'm def getting good vibes about you this month. And yes, I def don't have a lot of experience with HPTs. I don't take too many and I've only seen my one BFP which was later in the game and dark and never had any personal experience with evaps so I'm def not a HPT connoisseur lol :shrug: can't wait for your upcoming tests!! :happydance:

Texas - I almost always get a dip about 3-4dpo. I'm sure it's just a fallback! Try not to worry :) nothing about ttc eases stress... All the stuff that's suppose to help seems to create the most stress!

I agree. When I got pregnant with my daughter I didn't do anything other than notice my CM no temping, no opks etc. And it only took 2 months. Now I've been trying since July and nothing. At first I was ok cause my cycles were regular but then I had 2 crazy short ones and now I did clomid and I'm
Second guessing if I ovulated. Ugh. But my cm has definitely dried up since Cd 14 so I kinda think I did. But at least this cycle is already longer than my last 2 so that's something at least

teeny, thats is awesome! How was the HB?

Bee, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->