46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

:hi:Nova

ajr any test news?

Sorry Mommyx :(
For a good reason tho with that opk and all

Haha I'm not crazy enough to to test at 2dpo ..or hummm, am I .. Lol I want to hold out until the 30th, will let you know if I don't make it though lol

Hehe:haha:
See...not everyone is crazy here :wacko:
I am drooling for next Tues. That's when I start the poas craze- 9dpo!

Hehe:haha:
See...not everyone is crazy here :whacko:
I am drooling for next Tues. That's when I start the poas craze- 9dpo!

Well I will say this, I have been knitting my bum off all day like an elderly cat woman trying to keep my mind off testing and symptoms lol

ooh You just reminded me! I gotta get crocheting some Christmas gifts! eek

Ugh, I hate this whole tww process. Still have 9 days until my next af is supposed to show, which is also my test date...IF I can resist the urge to poas before then haha. How many dpo do you all normally start testing? It's so hard to be patient when it comes to this!

This month has been a roller coaster for me! It started out so negative and sad, then positive, and now I'm a little negative again. As I posted in another thread I haven't been using OPKs (hated the brand I was using) but I broke down and got one and tested this morning with a positive. I figured it would be because I have sticky and a lot of CM (eww). We BD on Saturday and again last night just really hoping its this month.. I don't know if I can do this much longer.

Mrsgreen, I'm so sorry you feel sad. :hugs: Fab news that you got a positive OPK that you got some BD in. You have a great chance. I know it must be hard. This whole journey is so consuming. It'll be worth it in the end I promise :kiss:

Ladies, September is going to drag its ass for all of us :haha: Already the hours feel as though they pass so slooooowly, just counting down to when I can POA opk.

After practically deciding I don't ovulate and that I am broken, I woke up with **TMI** watery/slippery CM over load and I've just got this OPK at 10am. Going to do another at 2. We BD last night, and will tonight too. (And tomorrow if I can manage to do it without our visitors hearing. Why do we have visitors when I am probably going to be o'ing? :wacko:)

Attached! Almost almost almost there? Or would you say this is pos? I would say it'll go pos later today?

Attachments

• todaysopk14dpo.jpg
    todaysopk14dpo.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 15
I'd call that a positive wanna -b :) whoo tww time! I got my positive yesterday too and a temp rise this morning. Let the symptom spotting commence!

wanna that looks so close! i'd start bding!!!

got a slight temp rise this am, so pretty sure i'm in the tww!!! finally

EEEEK! Hope you're right. Thank you ladies! I tested again at midday :haha: and will test again at 4pm! (I so don't have an addiction... :wacko:)

Attachments

• todaysopkcd14noon.jpg
    todaysopkcd14noon.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 11
welcome new ladies :hugs:

yayyy mommy hope you caught the egg!

wannab you are right behind her yay!

southern is joining too! hello TWW buddies!!

AFM - I was doing so good with the positivity but I feel like it's ran out. my temp is basically doing the same thing it did last month... messing around and jumping between 97.7 and 97.9 :cry: I feel like I might have an issue with progesterone as my post o levels go up and down and never get very high. I actually did buy progesterone cream but am too chicken to self "medicate". don't want to mess anything up by using it :shrug:

I was actually cramping last night too. same time of cramps again - not pre menstrual-ish, more like the cramps I get from too much caffeine or eating too many raw almonds (I have a problem digesting them). so I'm sure it was unrelated to the TWW, but I couldn't help but feel a little hopeful. when AF comes I will call my ob-gyn and make an appt. things have just been different since my cervical ectopic and I want to get that all checked out and squared away.

GL to my ladies! if I get a temp jump tomorrow I just might still be in.... :headspin:

Bee :hugs: Sorry you feel your positivity has run out. I am sure everything is fine! I know I am not doctor, but I have diagnosed myself with so many things and none have been true. Only yesterday I was practically crying to my OH saying "I don't think I ovulate, and I just don't produce cm". We are soooo tuned into our bodies, almost too much, and the slightest thing can make us paranoid! I try to remember all the normal people :)haha: no offence to us ladies) who just try for a baby the classic way and wouldn't have a first clue what to do with a thermometer or OPK. They get pregnant and probably don't put themselves through what we do with the worry and paranoia. We almost know too much!
But seeing your OB GYN would be great to put your mind at ease - although I have a feeling you won't have to because you'll already be with-bean :)

I feel like I might have an issue with progesterone as my post o levels go up and down and never get very high. I actually did buy progesterone cream but am too chicken to self "medicate". don't want to mess anything up by using it :shrug:

I feel like this too. I wanted to buy OTC.. then I wanted to ask dr.. but then I chicken out. I was afraid of messing things up and honestly totally afraid of the extra hormones in general. if nothing happens this month I do have blood work next cycle and will give me my answer (hormone wise) Have you seen you OB for beginning/end of cycle blood work?

you are right about that wanna - I do tend to panic and self diagnose and then things turn out fine. I guess I had already decided that if this cycle didn't work for me I was going to make an appt. I want to make an appt as is based on what makes me think my hormones are off (constant jawline cystic acne and hair loss :sad1:) but I don't want to make an appt yet in case I get to make a prenatal appt next week. So I guess I am still hopeful. thank you for your kind words and I can't wait to see what your TWW brings for you.... (I have a good feeling for you) :happydance:

EEEEK! Hope you're right. Thank you ladies! I tested again at midday :haha: and will test again at 4pm! (I so don't have an addiction... :wacko:)

Ohh that looks very close!

I have slow growing eggs so mine always takes so much time to get a + don't get discouraged. What cd are you on? I actually know about my eggs growing slow because of ivf cycles I had year ago. Took SO MUCH more meds and monitoring. Now days I O around 18-20cd.

I feel like I might have an issue with progesterone as my post o levels go up and down and never get very high. I actually did buy progesterone cream but am too chicken to self "medicate". don't want to mess anything up by using it :shrug:

I feel like this too. I wanted to buy OTC.. then I wanted to ask dr.. but then I chicken out. I was afraid of messing things up and honestly totally afraid of the extra hormones in general. if nothing happens this month I do have blood work next cycle and will give me my answer (hormone wise) Have you seen you OB for beginning/end of cycle blood work?

no but that is my exact plan. as I just typed to wannab, my jawline acne has just been out of control (never like this) and I have also been noticing losing a ton of hair. I have to clean by drain out like every other day and I used to do it once a week, IF that. so I think my hormones are off since the debacle I had in May with my cervical ectopic.

It's good to know someone else feels like me. I just can't bring myself to put a dab of progesterone cream on myself because I don't want to cause unnecessary complications. I'm so glad you are getting your bloods next month - I'll be right with you! :hugs:

no but that is my exact plan. as I just typed to wannab, my jawline acne has just been out of control (never like this) and I have also been noticing losing a ton of hair. I have to clean by drain out like every other day and I used to do it once a week, IF that. so I think my hormones are off since the debacle I had in May with my cervical ectopic.

It's good to know someone else feels like me. I just can't bring myself to put a dab of progesterone cream on myself because I don't want to cause unnecessary complications. I'm so glad you are getting your bloods next month - I'll be right with you! :hugs:

Oh how odd! that happen to me. With the first CP(may), I was loosing HANDFULS of hair. Like seriously, hair ever where and the front of my head was looking like it was getting bald spots. It was crazy and not me, my hair is so thick and healthy. It finally is not doing it as much anymore, thank gawd, it was horrible.

you are right about that wanna - I do tend to panic and self diagnose and then things turn out fine. I guess I had already decided that if this cycle didn't work for me I was going to make an appt. I want to make an appt as is based on what makes me think my hormones are off (constant jawline cystic acne and hair loss :sad1:) but I don't want to make an appt yet in case I get to make a prenatal appt next week. So I guess I am still hopeful. thank you for your kind words and I can't wait to see what your TWW brings for you.... (I have a good feeling for you) :happydance:

:hugs: Totally understand, and we know our own bodies better than anyone so it's always worth going and getting these things checked (IF, and a big IF, it's not a bfp this cycle) and being on the ball. But I have a very good feeling about you too :winkwink: and I know what I'm like with panicking about my body. Most of the time the panic and worry is for nothing!

Oh how odd! that happen to me. With the first CP(may), I was loosing HANDFULS of hair. Like seriously, hair ever where and the front of my head was looking like it was getting bald spots. It was crazy and not me, my hair is so thick and healthy. It finally is not doing it as much anymore, thank gawd, it was horrible.[/QUOTE]

yes I've heard that this is a thing. I just wonder why it took so long to show up? I started noticing hair loss end of july and my D and C was in early May. The acne really took off around early August. so I just don't want to be taking steps back instead of moving forward. Thanks for listening! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->