46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Oh yeah I know it's not positive. I def think I missed surge and yes we bd two times yesterday and will today and tomorrow

Thanks Squirrel, really wasn't expecting to see anything at 9dpo so neg. cheapie at 10 isn't so horrible. Wecome to the 2WW hopefully will see your BFP this month :hugs:

Flukey FX that the witch doesn't show

Jgo Am loving the Poas addiction. Cannot say congrats enough.

thanks for all the continued love ladies. i hope you don't mind me posting the progressions here and there (i'll try to stop doing so daily! haha).

quick question, since i won't see my doc for another month - would you base your due date of the start of your cycle (as the doc tends too) or off the day you O'd (as FF does). if i go by start of cycle then i'm 4wks+1d which seems more reasonable sounding with my test results. if i go off O - i'm 3wks+5ds.

Ajr this may not help but soemtimes my opks went negative completely again and then would go to blaring positive! So doesn't mean you missed it

3 dpo for me nothing to report as such. Cervix feels flat closed med to high very little cm

Some pinches over ovaries but not thinking much into it. Going to loo heck of a lot but I'm trying to drink more water so drinking more so more toilet trips I guess lol.

thanks for all the continued love ladies. i hope you don't mind me posting the progressions here and there (i'll try to stop doing so daily! haha).

quick question, since i won't see my doc for another month - would you base your due date of the start of your cycle (as the doc tends too) or off the day you O'd (as FF does). if i go by start of cycle then i'm 4wks+1d which seems more reasonable sounding with my test results. if i go off O - i'm 3wks+5ds.

That's a great question but I'm not sure. I'd probably go based on the start of your cycle, but since you know when you O'd it makes more sense.

Jgo they only go by lmp because most women don't know when they o. Obv us gals do lol so I would go by o date !

jGo- it depends. If your cycles are textbook 28 days go with the last period date, but if they're longer or more unpredictable go with ovulation date. I go with ovulation date cause it's more accurate, if you chart then you know exactly when you ovulated, unlike most women.

AFM- I'm in my fertile window right now, no positive opk yet but we may not skip this cycle after all... 5 days until ovulation I think.

I'm inclined to go by my O date only because I know it and I know it's more accurate haha but going by my period puts that "8 week" mark a few days closer and I'm impatient haha

I'm in a bit of a personal dilemma. When do I test again, or do I even test again? I have one frer left ladies, one. No cheapies at all. Generally my temp falls the day before or day of af. Today it went up a tiny bit - .13 to be exact. Do I wait to see what temp is tomorrow or even the day after? and yes I realize I probably sound crazy or panicky lol

I'm in a bit of a personal dilemma. When do I test again, or do I even test again? I have one frer left ladies, one. No cheapies at all. Generally my temp falls the day before or day of af. Today it went up a tiny bit - .13 to be exact. Do I wait to see what temp is tomorrow or even the day after? and yes I realize I probably sound crazy or panicky lol

I've been thinking of testing again too. My temp dropped to coverline (not below) yesterday and went up again still no af. However I'm thinking I didn't O when FF says bc I have always O'd on the 2nd + opk but my temps this month show I O'd the 1st day. Maybe give it until tomorrow and see what happens.

I think im driving myself crazy... I literally spend a ton of time googling things related to my current situation and TTC. Even though the bigger part of my brain tells me to stop worrying about there being a problem I can't seem to stop. I may need to try and take a break from
All that craziness soon...

I am 8dpo today and I'm feeling crampy still. I notice it more when I'm sitting or laying down so hopefully it's a good sign. I'm not sure what we will do next month if I get AF. My husband is getting his wisdom teeth pulled next month on December 7th which would be around our fertile time. So we may try just not with the clomid. I just feel lost and like my body isn't doing what it should be. Even though it may be In fact doing it its just my temps aren't super high.... I hate feeling neurotic like this... Sigh

Here's a gross question!

How do you tell the difference between EWCM, and preseed!? They're both the same color and texture. How can you tell them apart?

jGo, go with Ovulation. That way you know it's accurate. Xx
Campn, I'm sure there is a water test for EWCM. I'm sure one of the ladies here will know. Xx

Good luck to our upcoming testers. Xx

Drop a bit of ewcm into water it will either go into a ball shape or drop to bottom- anything else dissolves.

Hi girls. Hope you're all well. Have missed you all! Been in a bit of a zombified state the last couple of weeks - feeling really sick constantly so a bit wiped out! But I think of you every day.

Bee! 2ww excitement starts here :dance:

Camp, thinking of you and your family and saying prayers for your father :hugs:

JGO! Congrats again! so happy for you.

Lovely to see the BFP number rising! What a lovely lucky thread this is and full of such lovely support. I would have never survived TTC without you all. Positive happy vibes and lots of Baby dust to all of you.

Ugh high progesterone problems for me I think. I am probably 5dpo. Had a fast surge, blood during ovulation and cramps fatigue. Then now I've got heavy sore boobs, REALLY emotional, cramps.

So this better have been a freaking strong egg and super high progesterone ending in a BFP, because I've never reacted this way during ovulation and before implantation!! :rofl:

temp dropped below cover line this morning at 13dpo. still no symptoms. gonna wait the day out and see what happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->