46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Jgo those lines look beautiful! Congrats on the bfp and that progression looks wonderful, don't stress out too much.

Jgo they look great! My doctor didn't even confirm my last one she just made an appointment for 8 weeks from my last period.
AFM my stupid temp is hacking my off... It's barely above the coverline. My thyroid and everything is fine. I had bloodwork a few months ago and it was great. In fact it was down from last year when I was 30 pounds heavier. My periods were normal until the the last 2 super short ones. I think I'm going to stop temping until AF shows up and then maybe try again but temp
Vaginally. Idk but it's driving me insane

Texas - my temp was hovering awfully close to the cover line this time too. It's only finally gone up in the past 2 days. But I had never had temps so close to the cover line before - so it might not necessarily be bad.

oh camp <3 I lost my father years ago but watched him suffer many years beforehand so my heart is really with you right now. are you parents in the states??

jgo - all looks really well. and ciz is right too - my HCG was wonderful with the baby I lost, so it doesn't really mean too much. try not to worry. the odds are in your favor by a longshot!

drum, trixie- anything?? :)

AFM - been super busy again. work has been crazy as of late. it's a nice distraction. I believe yesterday was O day due to massive right O pain, but I'm still experiencing some residual pain today so I guess I can't be sure. I had an almost pos opk on sunday and decided to wait til Monday to take another based on my pattern from last cycle, but it was the same amount of darkness yesterday and now lighter today so I'm thinking I prob missed it Sunday evening. I guess tomorrow's temp will tell BUT.....I could be 1DPO?!

So frustrating. I think I got my 'positive' yesterday as today's opk is totally negative. The month before surge was SO short too it was pretty much gone in less then 2 hours and if I did not test 3 times in a 2 hour period I would have missed it. Anyone else have this happen each cycle!? I have been having ovulation pains and cp is HSO as well temp dtop today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 5
bee - not much to report on my end. temp rose a bit this morning and had a sudden surge of creamy-watery cm before work this morning. no cramps, no sore bbs, nothing. just a waiting game for me the rest of the week I think

I am still getting faint positive tests on my Wondfos. Wth! If this is a chemical like i have thought i just want my tests to go negative so I know I will O this month and can try again. So frustrating

bee nothing here either. Stark white on cheapie.

Hope everyone is doing well and thank you all for the luck

Jgo, I'm still peeing on sticks and I've already had an U/S and got to see the peanut lol

I'm still in a state of shock.

Campn couldn't of said it better, you girls are such an amazing support system and I'm so grateful for you all. I promise to stick around and support all of the ladies waiting for the BFP. Thank you Bee for starting this extremely lucky, extremely helpful thread back in September <3

Jgo, I'm still peeing on sticks and I've already had an U/S and got to see the peanut lol

Campn couldn't of said it better, you girls are such an amazing support system and I'm so grateful for you all. I promise to stick around and support all of the ladies waiting for the BFP. Thank you Bee for starting this extremely lucky, extremely helpful thread back in September <3

i'll be peeing on sticks for much longer than i thought i would be. i just emailed the doc and they said they don't need to see me until 8 wks. i thought they might want me in before that just to confirm... it's gonna be a loooong 4+ weeks waiting for that appointment.

i'll be peeing on sticks for much longer than i thought i would be. i just emailed the doc and they said they don't need to see me until 8 wks. i thought they might want me in before that just to confirm... it's gonna be a loooong 4+ weeks waiting for that appointment.

Ugh, my next appt. to hear the HB is the day before Thanksgiving. I was glad I got that 1st appt. though because it did ease my mind being able to see the baby.

Bee- I totally understand, looks like we have more things in common, my dad has had 3 transplants in 6 years, when DS was born my dad got so sick and we spent that newborn time with dad in the hospital. He's in Egypt now unfortunately.

YAY for being 1 DPO hopefully!

Gina- I'm so sorry hun, I'm sure seeing these lines doesn't help at all :hugs:

jGo- I see a progression :thumbup:

So frustrating. I think I got my 'positive' yesterday as today's opk is totally negative. The month before surge was SO short too it was pretty much gone in less then 2 hours and if I did not test 3 times in a 2 hour period I would have missed it. Anyone else have this happen each cycle!? I have been having ovulation pains and cp is HSO as well temp dtop today.

Is that top test the one your counting as positive hun ? Because to me it doesn't look positive just yet. Remember when you do see your positive you have roughly a 12 to 36 hour to get busy &#9786;

Ajr- I agree with ciz, the ovulation test is negative, did you hold your pee before the bottom test? I try to hold my pee for 4 hours at least. Makes a huge difference! You might have missed your surge, mine starts so late at night, so make sure you BD soon'

Bee: Welcome to the TWW! Happy 1dpo :D glad to have some company. I'm only 2dpo and it feels like a long 12 days till testing!

Ajr: Could you have missed the surge? It does look very close (though not yet positive) to then go so negative.

Gina: Sorry you're in such limbo! Maybe go see the doctor? Bleeding with faint tests is normally normal in a chemical, but there's a very small chance it could be ectopic, so worth getting checked out maybe? Hope you're okay :hugs:

Conundrum: Sorry you're getting BFNs now :hugs:

jGo: Beautiful progression on those tests! :dance:

Texas: Sorry your temps are staying so low with no real reason for it.

AFM: 2dpo and milling along. Come on 14dpo!!!

campn, so sorry to hear about your father. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

j-go, way to go on the digi, fab progression!

gina, I hope you get some answers

congrats to those that are now in tww, and sorry for those that got the witch or are getting those awful BFNs

afm, 11dpo today and I'm getting DH's cold, pretty good temp rise today (not a fever though) but I think it is from getting sick. So I expect the AF Friday.

Ugh I wish af would start already. My bbs are killing me, these cramps are unreal and my stomach is in knots. I've felt like crap for the past 2 days.

DH has another SA in my fertile window next month, so I may have to take a break. If so, it may do me some good to relax for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->