46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Congrats JGo!!!!! :hugs: Hoping to give birth to a beautiful August (Leo) baby, like you!

CD13...about to O soon...and taking Mucinex to loosen my CM. These past few cycles I've noticed that I never get EWCM, so I'm hoping this will do the trick for me.

Congrats JGO! I knew it Hun, no mistaking those tests!

Good luck to everyone waiting to test, or about to O!

Sorry I've been MIA, my dad has been in the intensive care and very sick, all prayers and thoughts would be appreciated, I think we may not try this cycle.

Lots of love to all of you.

Your father and family will be in my prayers! So sorry to hear the news, love! :hugs:

Elf :hi: Welcome!

Trixie your DH is awesome! Really looking forward for a BFP from you both!

Magical welcome back :hugs: Juicing the carrots, pear, apple and pineapple worked wonders for cm- and I do mean wonders

Jgo- thank you hun, but I know af is coming. I've been a bear all day and have been crampy like usual. I know af and pregnancy symptoms are similar but I know it's not my month. Please hang around to cheer us on!

Campn- I'm so sorry for your father. You are in my thoughts. Lots of hugs!!

Drum- fx'd for you!!!

campn - many prayers coming your way.

smille - i will for sure stick around, you all have been amazing support for me - i want to be the same back. plus... i'd kick myself if i missed your BFP.

afm: it's really not sinking in. when should i ring the doc?? should i wait until AF is actually due?

Jgo I always wait til the day after af is due. I take another test (cause I'm afraid I'm wrong) and then call lol

Campn so to hear of your dad's ill health sending positive thoughts for good health xxxx

JGo_18 - I usually wait till 5 or 6 weeks =)

I will probably wait till next Monday then when AF is actually late...

Until then, I'll just obsessively poas :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 15
Never seen a digi first response lol. But the digi has spoken a bun is cooking congrats =)

The only regular version of the frer I could find was in a pack with on regular and one digi. First response gold I think.
I keep staring at it... Like somehow I'm still trying to deny it haha

Campn- my heart hurts for you. Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Conundrum - I can't wait to see your hpt pic! Let's see those lines!

AFM - 13 DPO and brown spotting today. I said I wouldn't, but I took a FRER digi today. BFN. Expecting to see the full-fledged witch tomorrow. Actually looking forward to the break from progesterone though. LOL.

Wanted to come and say thank you to each and every one of you. You ladies have shown real genuine support more than I even dreamed of. I love this thread, and this community of TRULY amazing and wonderful ladies. I love you dearly, and I'm glad I got to know so many of you! You're all so so amazing. I don't want to sound corny but this year, I'm thankful for you ladies. :hugs:

The only regular version of the frer I could find was in a pack with on regular and one digi. First response gold I think.
I keep staring at it... Like somehow I'm still trying to deny it haha

Congrats Jgo.

Campn - I second everything you said! So thankful for you and all the ladies here!

Did a follow up frer this morning... The lines a little darker I think. Should it be darker two days after the first one? I know I got that digi positive yesterday night... But just worried I guess.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
Jgo - I don't know if this will help or just worsen your worry. But 1 pregnancy I had I had fantastic progression on tests, really strong lines but I still ended up lossing the pregnancy. But honestly I know how your feeling you just want that reassurance that everything is going going the way it should.

I suppose not much can really easy the worry... The possibility for loss is there long past these days of line progression. I'm hoping once I get past when AF was supposed to show, I'll calm down a little. I'm itching to see my doc and have her confirm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->