46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

I missed my surge this month camp and I have no idea how! Did you have a specific plan for bding? I would prob recommend again today and see what your temps do tomorrow?

hi ladies. Hope everyone is doing well today. I'll be back on later to catch up with everyone but just wanted to vent about how I couldn't find soft cups or the tea anywhere today. I was annoyed when nobody seemed to know what I was asking for. I had to explain quite a few times what it's for and how it works. Ugh. And I just now realized I forgot grapefruit juice. Since I have to go shopping again tonight or Monday for work stuff (like an idiot I forgot the money at home) I'll look again for the stuff.

I don't know how! I've never missed my surge, but I think I had diluted pee cause I'm trying to drink more water. I don't have a plan but I think BD is in the stars tonight for us. I'm not crampy so I don't think I'm O today...

Well this is such a long cycle just used my last opk, bummer. I'm just going to keep charting cm/cp/and temp. Opk still not positive but just check cp/cm and had tons of ewcm that stretched like 8 inches!, so much it just feels all 'wet' down there,sorry tmi! Cp is high still and getting soft again. I think you all were right, I must of geared to ovulate but egg never released and now here I am cd 20 and might ovulate in the next day or so. Just a few days delayed. I usually ovulate 17-19. DH not home until 1am so will probably set kids down with show and breakfast the wake DH up for a quickly in the am.. That is what we did today too. Maybe body doing me a favour this month delaying so we could have better chance..silly thought but maybe ..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 4
hi ladies. Hope everyone is doing well today. I'll be back on later to catch up with everyone but just wanted to vent about how I couldn't find soft cups or the tea anywhere today. I was annoyed when nobody seemed to know what I was asking for. I had to explain quite a few times what it's for and how it works. Ugh. And I just now realized I forgot grapefruit juice. Since I have to go shopping again tonight or Monday for work stuff (like an idiot I forgot the money at home) I'll look again for the stuff.

Did you look by tampons? I don't own any but see them in the stores in my area right next to the tampons

This opk was last night around 11 pm or so, and I just tested now and barely any line, I didn't hold my pee for long but the line is so light now. Maybe I missed my surge?

I've had almost positives then super light. They usually go positive lated that night or the next day. I'd bd just in case.

This opk was last night around 11 pm or so, and I just tested now and barely any line, I didn't hold my pee for long but the line is so light now. Maybe I missed my surge?

Oh yeah that's almost + . I bet you would of gotten + in the middle if the night if it's totally negative today. I'd keep testing today just in case though to see

So I know I'm interrupting lol, but I'm about 6 or 7 dpo and really can't stand this two wait. I've had two chemicals in the last year and don't ovulate regularly so it makes conceiving frustrating. I weirdly came down with a cold yesterday, stuffy nose, sore throat, and body aches. I also had so brownish/ pink spotting today with some cm. Is it too early? Could it be implantation bleeding or not? What do you all think?

I must have missed my surge. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter too much :wacko:
We got back from a romantic dinner, and we both had alcohol so BD was awkward haha, but we managed! I think I ovulate tomorrow, I'm really really done with BD though. Poor DH must feel so used now, it just takes the magic out of sex when you're both stressed month after month and going at it for just business.

How are you ladies? Hopefully the weekend is fun! Where is Trr and Ciz!?

So I know I'm interrupting lol, but I'm about 6 or 7 dpo and really can't stand this two wait. I've had two chemicals in the last year and don't ovulate regularly so it makes conceiving frustrating. I weirdly came down with a cold yesterday, stuffy nose, sore throat, and body aches. I also had so brownish/ pink spotting today with some cm. Is it too early? Could it be implantation bleeding or not? What do you all think?

Not interrupting at all first of all! Second of all, I know this irreverent but I'm a big elven fan :p LoTR!??

Cold symptoms are early pregnancy symptoms (google it!) and spotting especially at 7 DPO are very good news! Do you chart!? I don't see a chart so I'll assume you don't, but if you do you might even see a little temperature dip today!

I found my softcups at Walgreens on the tampon isle. It was on the top shelf, but was expecting them to be on the bottom. I almost gave up, because they are easy to miss but found them blending in between different brands of sanitary napkins.

Not interrupting at all first of all! Second of all, I know this irreverent but I'm a big elven fan :p LoTR!??

Cold symptoms are early pregnancy symptoms (google it!) and spotting especially at 7 DPO are very good news! Do you chart!? I don't see a chart so I'll assume you don't, but if you do you might even see a little temperature dip today!

Thanks! I love the lotr too n my husband is a big fan as well. I have been very bad at charting. I used to do it but got frustrated and quit. I did use opks to try to pinpoint the big O lol. N I think I got it this time. I'm going to try to wait and not test until next week, but we will see if I hold out!

I must have missed my surge. Oh well, I guess it doesn't matter too much :wacko:
We got back from a romantic dinner, and we both had alcohol so BD was awkward haha, but we managed! I think I ovulate tomorrow, I'm really really done with BD though. Poor DH must feel so used now, it just takes the magic out of sex when you're both stressed month after month and going at it for just business.

How are you ladies? Hopefully the weekend is fun! Where is Trr and Ciz!?

Looks like you missed it by an hour or so, but since you're BDing, you're just fine. If you would've used a digital, it probably would've said you were at peak fertility (which is catching the surge).

Magical- I completely agree! I usually use clearblue digital ovulation kit but really after a few months I couldn't justify the money. Luckily it helped me pinpoint when I ovulate so now I can wing it!

How are you!?

Thanks ajr, magical and camp. I didn't go shopping, instead I decided to wait for DH to get home and had wine lol. I'll have to look again another day or order online. That's the downside living in the country away from everything - it's an hour drive to get to the nearest "city." Oh well, I'll find them.

ajr - yep I did, that's why I was annoyed. I looked at everything on the shelf and read every label. They just don't carry them. Even the Walmart pharmacist had no clue what I was talking about lol.

I had to order both the tea and the soft cups on Amazon as I couldn't find them in stores here either.

Camp - so close to positive... See what happens with your temp in the morning. If it's up, then I'd agree you just missed the surge.

Bee - your chart looks awesome!!! Everything crossed for you love!

Hey campn! I'm good. Trying not to symptom spot and put POAS far from my mind. My goal is to wait for AF to be late for several days. Hopefully I can resist the urge! How are you? What are your 2WW plans?

I guess this is the closest thing to a positive I'll get. I just wanted a +ve to update my FF, but I guess I could just leave it blank and see what it does with just temps.

Magical- Good for you with the waiting! I think every cycle I resist testing more and more! I don't have much plans, but glad it's going to be thanksgiving so I'll be distracted for a few days.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
Campn- Thanks for thinking about me. Im hoping you got enough BDing in if you did o already. Im just waiting for o time. Should come in the next few days. Probably will bd tomorrow and late Monday. Waiting for my cervix to be high and open because I'm pretty sure that's what did it last time.
Hoping that my cervix is open Monday because that's my day off and i can try and get hubby to come home from work early. I wish I had that luxury.
Just peeing on sticks and checking my cm. fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->