46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Ciz: I think I can just about see something very faint catching my eye. I hope this is the start of your BFP. When will you test again?

7dpo today and I'm ill! I've caught my daughter's cold. She had it a while now and I thought I'd escaped it, but clearly not. She spent all night coughing into my face about 10 days ago so I'm surprised it's taken this long to hit me. A hopeful optimistic crazy part of me is reading into it thinking that perhaps I caught it now because me immune system has been lowered by EPF... But then I tell myself off for getting my hopes up! I do feel really rotten though. So tired despite my My husband taking the kids and letting me have a long lie in. I also feel dizzy, weak and my throat and chest ache. All just the cold, but it sucks!! I had strange cm today. Tmi. I had huge globs of pale yellow jelly-like somewhat stretchy cm. I've had little amounts of this type of cm at around 4dpo before, but never this much at this stage of the TWW!!

Will be testing Tuesday =) will be 10dpo.
I'm having the same cm as you. Most day it's creamy cm which has definitely increased as I'm noticing on knicks but sometimes passing those globs.

When you testing hun?? Xx

Don't know how to do this spoiler/hidden pics here so pic uploaded to countdown. (Pic of cm for don't click link if you don't want to see lol)

Well, must have ovulated this am...all the ewcm this am is gone and is now wet creamy cm. did not get a bd in today :cry:.. DH was too tired and I understand. I get frustrated but I just can't make my body ovulate on the days where he is less tired and home.. unfortunately we have had to bd at like 4am or so and it's hard. at least I can stop stressing over bd and move into tww, just still bummed about our bd this month. oh well.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=484499

Lots of luck hun. Remember sperm are able to survive for a few days. Welcome to the 2ww xxx

Good luck ciz on Tuesday! I think I might test Thursday when I'll be 11dpo, but in truth I want to wait longer till Saturday when I'll be 13dpo. Hoping that I have the willpower. I hate seeing days and days of BFNs just for AF to then show up. Much better just a day or two of BFNs and then AF. Also, when I test early I always kid myself by thinking it's just too early, but if I get a BFN on 13dpo then that's pretty reliable.

Squirrel I am 13dpo and I tested this morning with a wondfo and it was bfn but it wasn't first urine it was like 2nd I think. If I don't have a positive test it will be ok. I just want a regular cycle haha

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-11-22%2016.45.49.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-11-22%2016.45.49.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Only 8dpo. Don't know if it is a line or my phone just picked up something. We shall see.

So far I've noted today

Bleeding gums after brushing
More mouth ulcers
Uti feeling
Cramps

I see something so fx'd it's a bfp

Texas- Woohoo on getting your CH back! There's something so fulfilling about seeing these lines! FX this is your cycle, clomid must have worked after all!

Ciz- I feel like I'm seeing something too!

AFM- My chart looks like something from a horror movie. I look at it and cringe! Must be the supplements I'm taking. I think I'm ovulating tonight though. Do you BD the day after O day?

I'd bd just in case your temp drops tomorrow. Sometimes the egg can release a little later so bding the day after can help.

Cd 28 and according to FF I'm 14 DPO and just tested with FMU used a frer and a wondfo. Bfn so bring on AF tomorrow so I can start my next cycle lol.

*sigh* well bad night, baby up throwing up all night. And then to top is two older kids woke up with him at 11:30pm and ALL of us were up all night. :(

On top of it, I don't even think I ovulated. CM super wet/slippery still as well as cp is HIGH and softl. this just sucks. It's the never-ending 'fertile window' and dh and I are both tired. I just want to ovulate already but I'm starting to think it's going to be a non productive cycle and I will never ovulate.

I don't have a 100% accurate temp, but the times baby let me sleep a tiny bit. 9-11:30, 1-3.. my temp came back the same, 36.12.. which is the same as the day before so I will take it as with the wet cm and still hso cp, I just don't think ovulation ever happen :(

BFN today. I'm just trying to keep going. This was month 5. I didn't expect it to take this long as I was not trying to get pregnant with my daughter. It was quite a surprise.

Ugh, this is horrible. I don't know what is up with this cycle but yeah, just checked cm again and not just wet but TONS of ewcm. Why in the world would my body
Do this this cycle?

Aw man I was searched delayed ovulation..

"Delayed ovulation may be a sign of poor egg quality.
Even if fertilization occurs, with delayed ovulation the endomtrium (uterine lining) has aged since the beginning of your cycle and may no longer be ready for the implantation of the fertilized egg."
Anything past cd21 is considered late ovulation.
This sucks. I hate this cycle for sure :( I feel with each cycle it's only getting worse. I am now on cycle 6 after first mc.. and really feel they just keep getting more confusing/worse.
Anyone know if that is true?
I just wonder if I should stop trying this cycle and wait for it to start over because of what I found on the internet, about lining not good after so many days.

Thoughts?

"May be a sign of"

It's not a 100% sure thing. We all get delayed ovulations sometimes. A good friend of mine conceived her 3rd child on a delayed ovulation. If you've no progesterone issues then your lining should be just fine, you could always use progesterone cream too!

Google can be the enemy, I hate it sometimes. It just makes your mind go crazy. How old are you? Sometimes over time our bodies start acting different, I conceived my DS 4 years ago and since then I'm sure my fertility has changed!

"May be a sign of"

It's not a 100% sure thing. We all get delayed ovulations sometimes. A good friend of mine conceived her 3rd child on a delayed ovulation. If you've no progesterone issues then your lining should be just fine, you could always use progesterone cream too!

Google can be the enemy, I hate it sometimes. It just makes your mind go crazy. How old are you? Sometimes over time our bodies start acting different, I conceived my DS 4 years ago and since then I'm sure my fertility has changed!

yes that is very true.

I'm am just so confused here. for real. so went to check cm to see if ewcm was there and NO, it was all gone. Just like yesterday it has turned to creamy cm. Crazy! CP is till HIGH and a bit MED instead of so soft. The creamy cm right now is a bit dryer then the creamy cm yesterday, it was more wet/slippery.
This is just all so frustrating :(

I think it's also not definite at the moment in scientific thinking that late ovulation can lead to decreased chances of conceiving. I researched it as I have ovulated late every cycle since TTC and found that the jury is still out on whether it effects your chances or not. It may explain why we've been struggling and why I had a chemical, but it may not. I am wondering what will happen in my cycle now I have ovulated on CD15 as opposed to CD60, CD25, CD25, CD24, CD21 and CD22, which were my past cycles' ovulation days. I wouldn't think this cycle is definitely out just because your ovulation is delayed. I hope you ovulate soon.

Ajr- this is your first random cycle? I just looked at your chart and it looks very regular! Maybe you're having just an off cycle? It doesn't look like you need to worry too much if your past cycles have been regular and on time! Maybe the kids waking up at weird times and a teething baby could take a toll on your body and lead you to ovulate later. I know I do when my son is having an off week!

Ajr- this is your first random cycle? I just looked at your chart and it looks very regular! Maybe you're having just an off cycle? It doesn't look like you need to worry too much if your past cycles have been regular and on time! Maybe the kids waking up at weird times and a teething baby could take a toll on your body and lead you to ovulate later. I know I do when my son is having an off week!

longest ovulation date, yes. I still never got a + on opk, which was odd for me ask all the last cycle I always got a nice progression each day, darker and darker then positive. But nothing this cycle. It never got darker and the closest was back on cd 15 or 16 I think. Nothing past even close.
I ran out and refuse to buy a pack of expensive ones and I'd really rather spend my money on other things for the family then all these silly tests anymore. I just spent way to much on all of them the last 7 months :/ .. figure I spend around $100-120+ a month on tests. yikes! ridiculous! I'm so stupid for doing that.
I think the most frustrating is the cm changing the last two days ya know. I def get wet/slippery/ewcm then it turns to creamy and yesterday back to wet/ewcm. Guess we will see what it does later today as it turned to creamy again but like I said a more dry creamy.. so I hope I really am in 2ww now.

Sorry mama! I understand how frustrated you must be! Maybe just keep BD every other day and wait and see, but I'm sure it's hard to squeeze in BD on busy days! Fx this annoying cycle is your cycle after all!

Campn do you think you're in the TWW yet after that fantastic +OPK?

Thank you. You think my cycles are regular? I feel like they are not. Like I got 2 days of positive opk, then got postive for three days the two again then last cycle I bairly even got one positive and seems no positive this cycle. Odd! As well lp was only 11 days last cycle. Some cycles it 14 others is 13. I just don't know what regular is. I figured it was some one that was like clockwork, always o on same day and always have samr lp, no?

Campn do you think you're in the TWW yet after that fantastic +OPK?

I really hope so, but I can't tell!? I usually get a decent dip on O day then my temp spikes high the next day, but I don't see it on my chart! Ugh! My EWCM is all gone now. What do you ladies think!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->