46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Aww Bee, you're so sweet. Thanks for the kind words.

So with the abundant ewcm today, we BD this afternoon and then I tried the soft cup. I think I did it wrong because it was kinda uncomfortable. And then when I took it out I don't think I broke the suction because it was very hard to pull out. And then an bunch of ewcm came out along with some brown/red blood mixed in. Eep! Hopefully next time I'll be better at it plus I'll add the preseed. FX my opk tomorrow gets darker and is almost positive!

Campn, I have never got a true blue + opk on those tests. I'm either missing my surge or the level it requires is higher than my LH surge. This may not be true for you, but that's how it does me at least.

K- You must have put it on wrong, first time I used it it felt weird and kinda stabbed against my walls down there. Try to insert it down and then up, like towards your tailbone, then raise the rim up against your cervix to create that suction. I find doing it laying down on the bed the essiest way. I keep pushing it way inside until I can't feel it anymore.

Mine also gets filled up with all kinds of things, I think that's a good sign!

Good morning ladies! I hope you are all having a good weekend. I have a family reunion today and we are all Bringing lots of good stuff. I'm making a few thanksgiving style casseroles. Like green bean casserole and hashbrown casserole. It's super cold here in Texas too. We got our first freeze last night.

AFM on the TTC front FF gave me back my crosshairs today! My temp is higher than it was earlier in my cycle. I hope it's a good sign. AF should be due Tuesday. Yesterday I had the weirdest lightheaded spell when I was helping my mom cook. It lasted for quite a while and finally went away when I made my self eat something. I had just eaten like 1 1/2 hours before so I wasnt necessarily hungry. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
Good morning ladies!

I finally got a positive! Close to midnight. Should I put it positive opk Saturday or Sunday? I'm thinking Saturday since it was always almost there?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
I would say Saturday you should be O'ing today by the looks of it! On to the 2 week wait!

Good morning ladies!

I finally got a positive! Close to midnight. Should I put it positive opk Saturday or Sunday? I'm thinking Saturday since it was always almost there?

Hmm... Maybe A positive on both days. Most months I have positive OPKs 2 days in a row and record them that way.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-11-22%2016.45.49.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-11-22%2016.45.49.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Only 8dpo. Don't know if it is a line or my phone just picked up something. We shall see.

So far I've noted today

Bleeding gums after brushing
More mouth ulcers
Uti feeling
Cramps

Good morning ladies!

Whoop nice positive

I'd put it Saturday =)

Good morning ladies! I hope you are all having a good weekend. I have a family reunion today and we are all Bringing lots of good stuff. I'm making a few thanksgiving style casseroles. Like green bean casserole and hashbrown casserole. It's super cold here in Texas too. We got our first freeze last night.

AFM on the TTC front FF gave me back my crosshairs today! My temp is higher than it was earlier in my cycle. I hope it's a good sign. AF should be due Tuesday. Yesterday I had the weirdest lightheaded spell when I was helping my mom cook. It lasted for quite a while and finally went away when I made my self eat something. I had just eaten like 1 1/2 hours before so I wasnt necessarily hungry. :shrug:

Lightheaded-ness is definitely a promising symptom. 13DPO...you're soooo close to a late AF! Fx for you that this is your month!!! :hugs:

Good luck and baby dust!
:dust:

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-11-22%2016.45.49.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-11-22%2016.45.49.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Only 8dpo. Don't know if it is a line or my phone just picked up something. We shall see.

So far I've noted today

More mouth ulcers
Uti feeling
Cramps

Hard for me to tell, because I'm not good with line-eye. But those symptoms sound like your BFP is right around the corner!!! :happydance:

Good luck and baby dust!!!

Lightheaded-ness is definitely a promising symptom. 13DPO...you're soooo close to a late AF! Fx for you that this is your month!!! :hugs:

Good luck and baby dust!

I'm just happy that I got my crosshairs back lol. So even if I am not pregnant this month it looks like my body did what it was supposed to do. If AF shows I will call my OB office for another round of clomid. But she may not be open this week since its thanksgiving. Only time will tell. Not only that but I'm not sure if I will take it this next month anyway cause my husband is having dental work done and may not be up to BDing on the right days since its right in the middle of my fertile time.

Texas- Woohoo on getting your CH back! There's something so fulfilling about seeing these lines! FX this is your cycle, clomid must have worked after all!

Ciz- I feel like I'm seeing something too!

AFM- My chart looks like something from a horror movie. I look at it and cringe! Must be the supplements I'm taking. I think I'm ovulating tonight though. Do you BD the day after O day?

Campn it sure doesn't burt your chances any to bd after O. We didn't do that this cycle due to my husbands infected tooth but the more bd the better I think! It's funny how a simple thing like an app picking up ovulation can make you feel slightly more reassured.

Ciz. I can't see anything but my vision is terrible so I am probably not the best judge... Unless it's an in your face positive I can't tell lol.

Ciz: I think I can just about see something very faint catching my eye. I hope this is the start of your BFP. When will you test again?

Campn: that's a great positive OPK! I would put it as Saturday too as it probably would have been positive earlier isn't he evening too had you tested then. Hope you catch that egg!

Texas: great news on the crosshairs. It can be so frustrating when they come and go, but hopefully they're here to stay now. How many dpo are you then?

7dpo today and I'm ill! I've caught my daughter's cold. She had it a while now and I thought I'd escaped it, but clearly not. She spent all night coughing into my face about 10 days ago so I'm surprised it's taken this long to hit me. A hopeful optimistic crazy part of me is reading into it thinking that perhaps I caught it now because me immune system has been lowered by EPF... But then I tell myself off for getting my hopes up! I do feel really rotten though. So tired despite my My husband taking the kids and letting me have a long lie in. I also feel dizzy, weak and my throat and chest ache. All just the cold, but it sucks!! I had strange cm today. Tmi. I had huge globs of pale yellow jelly-like somewhat stretchy cm. I've had little amounts of this type of cm at around 4dpo before, but never this much at this stage of the TWW!!

Don't know how to do this spoiler/hidden pics here so pic uploaded to countdown. (Pic of cm for don't click link if you don't want to see lol)

Well, must have ovulated this am...all the ewcm this am is gone and is now wet creamy cm. did not get a bd in today :cry:.. DH was too tired and I understand. I get frustrated but I just can't make my body ovulate on the days where he is less tired and home.. unfortunately we have had to bd at like 4am or so and it's hard. at least I can stop stressing over bd and move into tww, just still bummed about our bd this month. oh well.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=484499

Dizziness can be a sign. Plus it looks like you have a temp rise. Also a good sign. Hope to see a positive test soon!

Good morning ladies!

yeah good luck!

So far I've noted today

More mouth ulcers
Uti feeling
Cramps
Ohh I see something! Keep us posted!

so I found this, "The going rate for most regualar sperm is up to 72 hours. Many die off in the very acidic vaginal canal within the first 12 hours. However, once in the right cervical fluid conditions, they can survive much longer. They can be found with weak motility in the tubes for up to 7 days."

Which means all the bd we got in MIGHT count.. we bd 5 times in the last 7 days. 7 & 6 days ago used LOTS of pressed.. so that helped sperm right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->