46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Campn do you think you're in the TWW yet after that fantastic +OPK?

I really hope so, but I can't tell!? I usually get a decent dip on O day then my temp spikes high the next day, but I don't see it on my chart! Ugh! My EWCM is all gone now. What do you ladies think!?
Looking at your chart def looks like you ovulated to me.

Hum thought, would preseed come out like ewcm for days after using?!? I have not hAd a temp rise but was wondering about the pressed?

Ajr- thank you! Which day do you think!? I thought I ovulated yesterday?

Preseed would feel like ewcm but it won't stretch from what I understood!

Ajr- thank you! Which day do you think!? I thought I ovulated yesterday?

Preseed would feel like ewcm but it won't stretch from what I understood!

Hum, def stretchy. I really hope baby sleeps better tonight so I can get proper temp.
I think either 19 or 20

How old is the baby? Maybe leave him/her with a few toys in their crib or so and get o business!? ;)

Stretchy is definitely ewcm, preseed doesn't stretch at all.

So I found this! https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/6943349/my-preseed-experiment-ewcm-related

How old is the baby? Maybe leave him/her with a few toys in their crib or so and get o business!? ;)

Stretchy is definitely ewcm, preseed doesn't stretch at all.

well, not possible we are a bed sharing family :)

I think ewcm also has a more transparent color, but if it's just preseed mixed with semen or cm, I think it'll be more murky?

I think ewcm also has a more transparent color, but if it's just preseed mixed with semen or cm, I think it'll be more murky?

Yes it's been somewhat clear to creamy! I really am starting to think leftover preseed mixed with left over bding stuff might give you 'creamish wet streachy ewcm' confusing results the next day!?

Elfgirl – You’re not the only one who can’t stand the 2ww! :haha: It’s the most stressful time of TTC for me! Fx you get your BFP so you won’t have to keep going through the agony! :winkwink:

I had a runny nose, too! That's a great sign around implantation. I read that cold-like symptoms tend to occur around O, because our immune system puts down its defenses, so the embryo can implant. Otherwise, our body would recognize the embryo as a foreign substance and try to get rid of it. After implantation, our immune system goes back to normal.
Cold-like symptoms with spotting around 7 DPO sounds like implantation! This is your month, love!!!

Baby dust!
:dust:

Trixie – Have your ordered your soft cups yet? When do you normally O? If you O around the CD14/15, then you’re only a week away! :dance: I still haven’t gotten my raspberry tea. Waiting for next cycle to do that. Sending baby dust your way, in hopes that this is your cycle!

Campn – I’m glad Thanksgiving is coming up to distract me during this 2ww, as well! I thought about testing on Thanksgiving, because I’d be 8 DPO, but I’m still going to try to hold out until late AF. If you temp keeps rising, I’d say you O’d…probably on CD19 or CD20. Especially with your EWCM disappearing. Welcome to the 2ww, love!

Trr – Your chart is looking lovely! Is your cervix open yet? Finding any EWCM? Based on your chart alone, O looks like she’s approaching! Have fun BDing!

Ksquared – Those softcups can be difficult and weird-feeling! Sounds like you did the main thing by pushing it up there to get the sperm closer to your cervix. The blood was probably O bleeding which was perfect timing for you to BD and do the soft cup!

Texas – So glad you finally got your crosshairs! Has AF showed yet? Sorry about the BFN, love. :hugs: If she does show, I’m hoping you can sneak some BDing in next cycle even though your husband is having dental work! FX for you!

Ciz – Good luck on Tuesday’s test!!! I have my Fx for you, as well!

Squirrel – Sorry you and your daughter aren’t feeling well! Hope you have a speedy recovery! :flower: With you being 7DPO, it has me wondering… are you sure you caught DD’s cold, or could it be a sign of implantation? Good luck on Thursday’s test! What a wonderful Thanksgiving surprise a BFP would be!

Ajr – So sorry about your cycle frustrations, but don’t worry! Looks like you got in enough BDing to cover O! With all that EWCM…sounds like you have enough to spread around! I NEVER have EWCM, so maybe you’re just SUPER fertile! Maybe your body’s preparing to release a couple of eggs! (twins! :baby: :baby:) Don’t worry so much about a delayed O. I’ve seen sooooooo many charts on FF with women who’s O was BEYOND delayed (like 40+ days), but still got a BFP that cycle. Preseed and sperm can look like EWCM…and for this reason, it’s recommended that you don’t check your CM within 24 hours of BD, but that was just one source. I think a lot of times we get our CM confused with sperm and preseed, especially if we’re checking it within hours of BD. So sorry to hear that baby’s not feeling well! :cry: I’m praying for a speedy recovery!

Beemeck & Flueky – Still have my fx for you!

Praying4no2 – Sorry for yet another BFN on cycle 5! :hugs: AF is still not here, so there’s still a chance. Some women do get BFPs until 16 DPO!

JGo -- How's first trimester treating you? Do you feel like it's a boy or girl?

My doc told me that during the year it's not uncommon you will not ovulate for one month.

Campn: I think that your chart is indicating you ovulated two days ago on the day of your +OPK. It's not too uncommon to ovulate the same day. If it weren't for that spike the day before, then it would be a nice rise pattern. The secondary oestrogen surge usually keeps the first few days of the TWW temps down and then they rise more, so hopefully you'll see more of a rise in the next few days.

Ajr: Hope you get some real sleep so you can get a reliable temp. I've read time and time again that pre-ovulation bad sleep causes raised temps and post ovulation bad sleep can give you lower than normal temps. So hopefully you'll see a nice rise tomorrow after some decent sleep. I'm no expert on preseed as I've never used it, but maybe mixed with semen, which is clear and a bit stretchy, it might seem like EWCM.

Magical: Thanks :) I hope I do get a lovely BFP Thursday and though I don't celebrate Thanksgiving as I'm British, I would have to that one day just to express my thanks for finally getting a BFP!

AFM: Evening of 8dpo and still not feeling anything, just ill. Had my two oldest dearest friends round for dinner this evening. One of them has just found out she's pregnant with a very surprise baby (just divorced her childhood sweetheart of 14 years and has been with her new boyfriend a year). She's 12 weeks and has just made up her mind on what to do, to have the baby and take advantage of this. I thought I'd find it hard to talk early pregnancy with her, but maybe because she's like a sister to me or because this has thrown her, I just felt pure support for her and had not even a niggle of jealousy. I didn't think I'd be too jealous, but I thought I might feel a twinge... but no, nothing. That makes me feel happy! 9dpo tomorrow morning, will be hard not to test!!

Magical: Thanks :) I hope I do get a lovely BFP Thursday and though I don't celebrate Thanksgiving as I'm British, I would have to that one day just to express my thanks for finally getting a BFP!

:dohh: :haha:

Fx for your BFP, love! :hugs: No matter what day it is! :flow:

Thank you :hugs:

I feel down about this cycle, but then on the other hand, I do feel a bit hopeful because I ovulated so much earlier than normal and I caught a bad illness exactly at the same time in my TWW as I did the cycle we conceived our daughter. None of that adds up :haha: but I can hope!

Thank you :hugs:

I feel down about this cycle, but then on the other hand, I do feel a bit hopeful because I ovulated so much earlier than normal and I caught a bad illness exactly at the same time in my TWW as I did the cycle we conceived our daughter. None of that adds up :haha: but I can hope!

Squirrel -- It might not add up, but it really sounds like it's your month! I don't believe in coincidences! Can't wait to hear of your BFP this Thursday!:happydance:

I got 1 appointment out of the way. They took 8 tubes of blood eek. I think the ultrasound went well. The technician said my right ovary had lots of follicles to work with, but said nothing about the left so of course I'm worried. We can't get in until Dec 28th for a follow up but I still have 3 tests to go. The hardest part is abstaining from sex. Until my HSG and sonohystogram are done (next week) we're not allowed and it's killing us.

Ajr- my dr also told me it's normal to not ovulate once a year. Jgo and I went through that a couple cycles ago and it really sucks. She got pregnant the next cycle though! Keep tracking what your body is telling you. It could be delayed from stress.

Hey TTCBaby? How's it going? :flower:

Smille -- So glad you made it to the doctor! Having a lot of follicles in the right ovary is great news, but like you, I'd be concerned with the left as well. Sorry you have to abstain from BD. Whenever I can't or I'm not supposed to, I want it the most! Fx the results are favorable to you! JGo is an excellent success story, and I'm hoping yours comes soon!

My doc told me that during the year it's not uncommon you will not ovulate for one month.

well I surly hope I don't have two.. I already had one of those back in June :( :dohh:

Attachments

• 5bfd73-2.png
    5bfd73-2.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 2
Ajr: Hope you get some real sleep so you can get a reliable temp. I've read time and time again that pre-ovulation bad sleep causes raised temps and post ovulation bad sleep can give you lower than normal temps. So hopefully you'll see a nice rise tomorrow after some decent sleep. I'm no expert on preseed as I've never used it, but maybe mixed with semen, which is clear and a bit stretchy, it might seem like EWCM.

thank you, I hope so too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->