46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Congrats Phoenix. Xx
AJR, still early. I'm sure you'll have a darkening line in a few days.

Good luck to all the upcoming testers. Xx

Ajr- Hun you're only 9 DPO, it's still very early so don't be discouraged. I'd really urge you to wait and test again in 2 days, just so you don't get so overwhelmed and bummed. I know it's hard but it'll keep the hope longer and give you a break.

I don't know if I'll actually test on 10 DPO, I'm so scared.

I know your totally right. So much easier said then done though for me. I really tried to convince myself not to test, but that did not work :( ugh

Phoenix- Congrats Hun! I never ever get tired of seeing that second pink line!

Ajr- You're not alone! Every time I do that same dance, say I'll wait as long as possible then I don't... Sometimes I'll even test 2-3 times with wondfo thinking well maybe I'll see a line now. It's mentally and emotionally draining! I don't waste FRER before 10 DPO though cause I'm this cheap!

https://www.lifescandyjar.com/close-to-my-heart/

I just ran into this post by a mom who tried for so long and suffered multiple losses. My heart feels so sad and my eyes are welling up. I hope whoever reads it gets filled up with hope and faith in what's yet to come, is the best to come.

Thanks for posting this campn. It was very encouraging! :hugs:

AFM - I got a positive OPK today...a day earlier than I was expecting! I got a big patch of EWCM yesterday after X-mas shopping. Took a clear blue digital advanced OPK...empty circle. Tried to DTD last night, but DH was in a lot of back pain and just needed to rest. I wasn't too worried since I figured I had several days ahead of me. Well, another patch of EWCM late this morning and....a solid smiley face on my OPK! What happened to the flashing smiley? :shrug:

So, we BD'd around noon today. Told DH I wanted to do it again tomorrow if he is up to it, but i can be hard to tell with his back issues.

Crap! The big o snuck up on me! :dohh::ninja:

Ajr- I take back everything I said. I'm crazy and I'm desperate! I went and tested with a FRER on 8 DPO anyway.

I need help. An intervention.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 25
Ajr- I take back everything I said. I'm crazy and I'm desperate! I went and tested with a FRER on 8 DPO anyway.

Haha!!!!!!!
I feel I see a second line, do you in Person?

I swear I see second line but when I uploaded to countdown everyone voted no, can anyone else see or am I really just in Lala crazy town now??!!:wacko::nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 23
Campn- we all need an intervention. I was poas all week. Hope that BFP is coming for you!

So I'm probably going to o 6 days late. Finally got a positive last night and again today. Which never happens.
Guess my hormones are all sorts of messed up.

I have had a really rough couple of weeks. Our dog is very very sick and not sure if he is going to pull through at this point. and figures my positive would show up today. I have been going to work and coming home to take care of him. Tried to keep up with the BDing but with the delayed ovulation and the dog sick, I don't know if anything will be happening this month. Which we are both okay with this month.

So I'll be joining the 2 week wait probably tomorrow.

Hoping that everyone is well as I have mostly been lurking in the background.

I swear I see second line but when I uploaded to countdown everyone voted no, can anyone else see or am I really just in Lala crazy town now??!!:wacko::nope:

I see something on yours too! Did you try tweaking it?
I try avoiding the countdown cause really most people glance and vote right away. Unlike here, I feel like we truly do look on each other tests and give honest opinions. They even vote no on my ovulation sticks! :p

Trr- I'm so glad your cycle is acting normal again! They say you're most fertile after mc so don't underestimate this cycle! I hope you got one good swimmer who will get it done!

Sorry about your dog hun, that's so sad, I've lost dogs before and know the pain all too well. I hope he pulls through for you.

Trr- I'm so sorry about your dog. I hope it gets better. I have 2 pups are they are like children to me.

Ajr- I see a line, but not sure if it's where it should be. It's hard to tell, but I see lines on your ics.

Squirrel - I've always considered light flow as cd 1 but my dr says full flow is cd 1 so I don't really have an answer. I'm sorry if it's ag showing up :hugs:.

Campn- I hope you get that bfp!!

Trr- I'm so sorry about your dog. I hope it gets better. I have 2 pups are they are like children to me.

Ajr- I see a line, but not sure if it's where it should be. It's hard to tell, but I see lines on your ics.

Squirrel - I've always considered light flow as cd 1 but my dr says full flow is cd 1 so I don't really have an answer. I'm sorry if it's ag showing up :hugs:.

Campn- I hope you get that bfp!!

I know it does look a tad close there huh? I can def see a full line though . I am tired of these crappy tests and how they leave me with the question if is is faulty even though I see a line ugh :/

On a good note though I have a bloody nose this evening. Not a good thing to have in general but it has always been a good sign for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 11
Ksquared: sorry that your OPKs are taking ages to go positive. Has this happened before? I had this happen a few cycles with the really long EWCM you're describing. Eventually it was amazing when it finally did happen, but I'm sorry you're stuck in he uncertainty!

Pink bleeding stared tonight after I spent all afternoon shifting heavy boxes down the stairs from the loft (we've been back a month and it's still a dumping ground up there!). I guess he activity kick started AF. Would you guys consider today as CD1 (super light bleeding) or wait for tomorrow with full flow? I'll see what FF does. Feeling oddly fine. I wasn't feeling this cycle. Hoping for another early ovulation. Also have hope because I'm going to use the soy isoflavones brand I used the cycle we conceived our daughter. Here's hoping for a Christmas BFP!!!

I hope those of you still in the TWW are gearing up for a flurry of BFPs. I always go quiet in the first half of my cycle as I find it so boring, but I'll keep checking back to see all our new BFPs :hugs:

Thank you. Yes it seems to happen quite often. Though my cycles are still changing post-miscarriage. Last cycle was like this too but not this long with no O. The month I conceived my body failed to O while we were on vacation and then tried again 2 weeks later, so I think it was like cd 33. Just thought the Vitex would have improved things from last cycle.

I'm sorry about AF. If you would call the flow you're having now as spotting, then I wouldn't count it as cd1. But if it's more like a substantial flow, I would.

Ajr- I definitely see it on the color and the negative ones, and your temperature is sky high! Sounds really good!

Campn- we all need an intervention. I was poas all week. Hope that BFP is coming for you!

So I'm probably going to o 6 days late. Finally got a positive last night and again today. Which never happens.
Guess my hormones are all sorts of messed up.

I have had a really rough couple of weeks. Our dog is very very sick and not sure if he is going to pull through at this point. and figures my positive would show up today. I have been going to work and coming home to take care of him. Tried to keep up with the BDing but with the delayed ovulation and the dog sick, I don't know if anything will be happening this month. Which we are both okay with this month.

So I'll be joining the 2 week wait probably tomorrow.

Hoping that everyone is well as I have mostly been lurking in the background.
So sorry about your dog :( (hugs)

Ajr- I definitely see it on the color and the negative ones, and your temperature is sky high! Sounds really good!

Thank you! I really hope this is both of our month! Fx for you too!

Thank you! I really hope this is both of our month! Fx for you too!

Really hoping so! The gap between my son and the next one would be 4 years, which is so long, I didn't really want it to be this long. I wish I started trying sooner but maybe I still wouldn't be pregnant!

Ajr I see a solid pink line too! I definitely think that is the start of something. Hopefully it'll get more pronounced in a few days.

Thanks ladies, you’re all very sweet :hugs: I feel okay about it to be honest. I think I’m getting used to not being pregnant :haha: and I do have a strong feeling it will happen eventually. I think the pressure on myself was to get pregnant in November again to replicate my 2013 November cycle and now that’s passed I feel more at ease. Getting a BFP this cycle was also my last chance to have a two year age gap at school between all my kids. Annoyingly, the next one will be three academic years behind Isla, which isn’t ideal, but hey, it is what it is. Isla was a July baby, so the window to get the next one in to fit in two academic years below her was always going to be a bit tight. I guess if I fall pregnant this cycle with a very early September due date, it’s likely I’d have the baby in August as Isla was a month early, but I couldn’t bank on that. Anyhoo, I’m rambling!! Suffice to say, the pressure of this cycle has passed and I feel better for it.

Ajr: I can see a line too! I hope this is it for you! I see what you mean about it being close, but why would there be a line there if it wasn’t the test strip?? Hopefully you’ll get a nice darker line in the next few days that can take the guessing out of all this. Your chart is looking fantastic. I really feel like this is it for you!

Campn: If you need an intervention for testing at 8dpo then we all need one I’m sure :D Your temp chart is looking amazing still. Any more good symptoms?

Trr: So sorry to hear about your dog. Such bad timing with your positive as well. Hope it’s not too painful a time for you. It’s so very sad when a pet passes on. :hugs:

Phoenix: Congratulations! Second month trying, lucky thing :D :dance:

I counted yesterday as CD1 in the end as the flow was light/medium by the time I went to bed. Still not full flow this morning, so this is a strange period for me. Usually I start with heavy flow the morning of CD1 when I wake up. This is a new experience, but as I have so far escaped my usual horrible cramps, I don’t mind so much :D Tomorrow I’ll get to start my Soy Isoflavones, which puts me in a good mood. I’m trying the brand I used before when I conceived my daughter (I never liked these new ones I’m taking) and I’m hopeful they’ll have a really good effect. Hoping for an early ovulation again. When I took them before I ovulated CD13. If I do that again this cycle AF will be due Christmas Day!!! If that were the case I would have to hold out testing till Christmas Day. Can you imagine the amazingness of a Christmas Day BFP?!! Campn I don’t know how you kept it a secret. I would have been bouncing around like a crazy person :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->