46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Today or tomorrow hun. No sign of it today so far. I usually get a light pink cm as a warning it's on the way but so far so good =)

sorry about af elf.

ciz - keeping my fx for you and hoping the witch stays away.

thanks mrsgreen. I hope it's something similar to that as well. And if it's not, we'll figure it out and make it happen.

I feel I seeing something, do you? I also feel I go through this every cycle. *sigh*
I am having done good symptoms though, like skin breaking out. I never get pimples but got a few yesterday and more popping up today. Like huge zits.. I really never have skin breakouts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 27
I see something arj. X

Hi ladies, I hope everyone had a nice holiday. :hugs: Really sorry for anyone dealing with AF right now. December is our month. FX for those testing cannot wait until that 23 changes. Ciz and Ajr really hoping this is it for you both!

Ciz and Ajr I think I see something on both your tests. Fingers crossed these are your BFPs!!

13dpo and nothing, AF due tomorrow. Fully expecting to wake up to it, unless my luteal phase is continuing to lengthen as it has sporadically over he last few cycles. Still feel pregnant, but know I'm not. Annoyed that my AF symptoms are merging into the signs I once had only during pregnancy. Nothing seems safe anymore :) it all means AF :haha: I have my telltale AF sign today, crying for no reason. I always cry before my period, at he weirdest things too!

Good luck to those of you who aren't out yet and are testing soon! I have my fingers super crossed for you!!!

Squirrel- This makes me sad, sorry hun :hugs: it's especially hard when you do feel pregnant and have some hope, I remember 2 cycles ago I was certain I was pregnant cause my boobs got so sore and my temperature was off the charts! It's harder to swallow when you believe it. Hoping you get a Christmas BFP, these are awesome!

Thanks campn. I can't imagine anything more magical :cloud9: I really really hope I get one, especially as AF will be due around Christmas Day. Imagine a Christmas Day BFP :)

If af does arrive tomorrow for you hun sending you and everyone bfp for Christmas =)

Afm... Still no period no cramps no warning cm as of yet. My skin is really really good mouth ulcers seem to have healed up quickly.
I've not done another test today. Can't believe my will power not to lol.

Any UK ladies on here just to let you know boots currently have frer as buy 1 get 1 free. If your testing or stocking up xx

Squirrel- you'll get your Christmas bfp! What a great present! Lol

Ciz- hope the witch stays away!

Air and Ciz- Something is catching my eye on both your tests! Fx everything tightly for you ladies!

Squirrel- With DS I found out on December 21st! It was so hard to explain/bluff to relatives why I'm not drinking on Christmas Day!

So sorry elf. Your screen name is fitting for a Christmas BFP!

Thanks. My birthday is in December too so it would be wonderful to get a BFP in December. AF isn't due until the very end of December so might not find out by Christmas. I hope it's my month.

Well my pink cm warning has arrived I should expect af to come full force soon. So I'm out =( I've had a huge melt down. We're doing everything right. Managing to dtd on the day of ovulation and we are getting nowhere. So I just don't get it. Since this cycle was an extra 2 weeks not sure if it will go back to my average Cd if so I'll be ovulating week up to Christmas. Hey who knows new years bfp. Good luck ladies xx

Well my pink cm warning has arrived I should expect af to come full force soon. So I'm out =( I've had a huge melt down. We're doing everything right. Managing to dtd on the day of ovulation and we are getting nowhere. So I just don't get it. Since this cycle was an extra 2 weeks not sure if it will go back to my average Cd if so I'll be ovulating week up to Christmas. Hey who knows new years bfp. Good luck ladies xx

Ciz- I'm really sorry hun, this makes me wanna have a meltdown with you too... Cycle after cycle is heartbreaking, I don't even want to test this cycle cause I keep thinking what's the point? Just another BFN. Are you gonna do anything different next cycle? I'm really thinking if this cycle is another bust to try acupuncture, I've heard so much good about it. Hopefully your next trying window is soon, the good thing about December is that it goes by fast and full of distractions.

Ajr- I see something very faint!! FX'D it gets darker!!!

Ciz- I am so sorry hun :hugs:. It hurts so bad knowing you did everything you could and no bfp. Month after month it gets harder and harder, but I've found the support on this thread makes it a little better.

I've been so grumpy today. I think all of these dr appts and tests are getting to me. This is not how I envisioned having another child, but we obviously need help. I think once I know a plan is in place I'll feel better. I'm pretty sure my dh is sick of me moping around and crying each time I see a baby. I know he feels the pain too, but doesn't show it like I do. Maybe he's trying to put up a front to keep me from feeling worse.

So sorry ciz :hugs: it's hard to stay positive. I know I've had my break downs after AF some cycles but we'll get our bfps. We just have to keep trying.

My birthday is in December too! On the 9th. If I really did O yesterday I might test early hoping to have a birthday surprise but I still don't know if I want to test before AF is due on the 13th. I'll see how I'm feeling

:hugs: big hugs to those feeling out or those feeling like breaking down. I understand your heartache and frustration. It's such a difficult journey sometimes, and when cycles go by with nothing but bfn's it seems to get harder and harder. But I know it will happen, for all of us. Please know that I'm thinking of you all and am sending positive vibes and good thoughts your way. Remember, you're not alone in this journey and we all share our own struggles. :hugs:

afm: cd11, negative opk's, raspberry leaf tea daily, and no cm at all. Just another few days until I O. I'm very impatient for it but I'm as relaxed and as happy as I could possibly be right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->