46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Squirrel- :hugs: so so sorry hun! I know you're very happy for them but you can't help but grieve over what you want so bad, it's completely normal to feel that way. You'll get to announce you're expecting too in just a few months! I know it! Maybe not twins like you've always wanted, but sometimes we just get what we need instead!

My very fertile friend (who got pregnant twice on accident) keeps teasing me how she just falls pregnant in her sleep, and now she's due in 2 weeks. I'm so happy for her but also glad it won't be me waking up 10 times during the night very soon :p

Squirrel- I don't think I've mentioned how beautiful your kids are! They're complete heart breakers! Are you and your DH blonde!? Heart eyes!

Aww squirrel big hugs lovely. Hopefully the baby dust is floating around now and rubs off onto you this cycle =)

Ladies please be wary of the negatives of your frer. I've taken countless photos of my tests before I've dunked it and sure enough the test line shows up even though no liquid has passed over it yet.

You ladies are both very early yet so don't get disheartened all my bfps only started from 10dpo.

I feel a change in the wind... we're gonna see bfps very soon!!=) xxx

Just had a good look on your tests campn and arj definitely feel like I'm seeing some very faint on your tests!!=)

Sorry for not replying to all you ladies sooner I have been in a bit of a funk lately due to my problems with conceiving. I have been keeping up with everyone though. ive decided to get another OB my old one doesn't deliver babies anymore anyway so I would need one once I got pregnant. I just don't feel like Mine is trying very hard to help me. Fertility friend actually gave me crosshairs again but in cd 32 or something so i guess I'm in another TWW but we didn't bd much so im not holding out any hope. Just want AF to come on so I can start charting again.

girls!!!!

ahhh I've been away for so long. I'm awful at this sometimes. It was such a crazy busy holiday weekend - my sister was in town, lots of family, friends in town, high school reunion, staying over my mom's etc. phewwww I was lurking but not as well as I normally do so I'll try my best to catch up!

elf, squirrel and ciz - so sorry about AF :cry: you were my cycle buddies this month and I'm right there with you :cry::cry:

arj - I always HATE to have to say this, but I'm sorry I don't see anything :cry:

camp - thought I saw a colorless line on your first test. couldn't see anything today though :cry: glad you are both still so early though for everything to change! :hugs:

texas - perhaps you are 3 DPO today.... only time will tell but it's definitely possible. doctors drive me nuts sometimes - they should be a little more helpful than that.... :wacko:

congrats phoenix - what a nice line - wishing you a H & H 9 months :hugs:

AFM - also have prob been avoiding, I'm so down in the dumps. I started spotting on Friday at 11 DPO. Last month spotting started at 12. before that it was day 14 and before that I never had spotting. I hate that every month keeps getting worse and worse instead of better. Instead of my body healing after the loss, I'm getting farther and farther away from my goal. I've been spotting for 4 days now. And it's so crazy that with my temps as LOW as low can be today that I'm STILL not bleeding ...wtf. My body is just not cooperating. A part of me was glad that I felt there was finally a definitive problem that could be fixed. From everything I read, spotting so many days before AF is very indicative of low progesterone. Was so pumped to call my doc today and make an appt to get this ball rolling. but instead of scheduling it, they had a nurse call me. the nurse said it's nothing to worry about and that my body is just changing or I'm just "noticing" this stuff more since I'm TTC. Um, no. I would notice 4 days of spotting and I've been TTC since March so I would have noticed all of this then and it just keeps getting worse. So it was all just dismissed. I will see what happens this next cycle and if nothing then I will make an appt elsewhere. I love my docs because not only did they save me from having a hysterectomy but they also saved my life. But I will go somewhere else if I have to.

I'm not a cryer and believe it or not, I haven't cried (since losing the baby) at all in this TTC journey. But as of this weekend, I feel like I am under the biggest, darkest, blackest cloud. I feel so overcome with sadness, it's like nothing I've really experienced before. There is no end in sight and I'm just moving farther away.

Glad that I have you ladies and I really think a nice BFP would cheer me up.... and give me some hope! :hugs::hugs:

Bee- I'm sorry this has been so hard on you and taking its toll, I know you've been trying for a while so your reaction to all of this is expected. I disagree with your doctor though, sounds like they're not even listening to you, you should insist on being tested for low progesterone, or like you said find another doctor, one willing to listen to you. It makes all the difference, even if everything turns out okay, you need them to listen so you don't feel like it's all in your head.

Your new picture is so gorgeous! Is that a tattoo!? Totally digging it sweet bee! I'm hoping if this cycle is another BFN, that so many of us would get Christmas BFP! I can't think of anything sweeter than sipping hot chocolate under Christmas tree lights knowing you're not alone anymore, but someone will be there with you all the time the next 9 months! It's gonna happen, it has to.

camp - you're so sweet and you always know how to lift my spirits :hugs:

your chart is looking good and I think it's time for a BFP in the next day or two... I promise I'll catch up as soon as I can :winkwink:

that is one of my tats, yes. I have the word "karma" written right across my chest. (rebel much?) lol I truly believe in it and wanted to have it close to my heart. A lot of people call me karma, actually. :haha:

I meant to say your new pic is great! (heart eyes!) I'm still doing new cycle, new pic so I hope that isn't the same for you :haha::winkwink:

Ciz- I feel it too hun! I have to quote Love actually now "I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes, BFPS are all around me, and so the feeling grows, it's written in the wind, it's everywhere I go!"

Ladies please be wary of the negatives of your frer. I've taken countless photos of my tests before I've dunked it and sure enough the test line shows up even though no liquid has passed over it yet.

I don't understand, what do you mean?
I think I know, but just not quite sure..
Like you see a line then it disappears right? And it's well within limit?
I'm not sure what is up with all these new frer but feel over the last 8 months all I get are duds :(
I see a line for sure.. not many do though and most see a bfn and I'm sure that is what it is.
Most tests over the last few months the line disappears.. then of course dried to be a NASTY evap!
FRER from year ago never did that. If it was a BFN, it was a BFN a day later.. a week later.. and even a year later.. But now they seem worse then $sotre tests. WHY in the world do I keep wasting money on them. This is heartbreaking. I need to call my ob's office today to schedule a telephone visit.
With the temp drop this am, I really do think I'm just waiting for af. I really do think I just want to see a line so bad I am imagining them all :cry:

I mean when you take the test out of the packet before you dip it or whatever. I take a photo and then tweak it to a neg and I can see the 'test line' showing up even though no pee has run through it yet. Just be wary of tweaking your photos to a neg that's all with frer.

But on yours I can see a line on the original photo. Wait a day or 2 if you can and do another test. I know easier said than done =)

Texas- my RE is over an hr away from me and much more with rush hr traffic. It stinks, but I know all of the driving and appts will pay off. I still feel very overwhelmed but the nurses are so comforting and assure me it will be ok.

Bee- I am so sorry about your concern and your dr not listening. i am sorry you feel like a dark cloud, I can totally sympathize with you there. It seems like I've lost a couple of really good friends due to being depressed about not getting pregnant yet. They don't have kids and aren't planning, so maybe they don't get it. You can vent to us if you start feeling gloomy. Lots of :hugs:.

Squirrel- I know you are happy for them, but I know it's difficult bc inside you're crushed. Every pregnancy announcement is so painful especially when you're ttc. We are here to comfort you :hugs:.

Afm- I had my sonohystogram today. It went well and the nurse said everything looked great. I have my HSG Wed and I am dreading it. Everyone must've had their babies this weekend bc I saw so many couples leaving with newborns. I broke down when I got home. I know my dh is blaming himself and I feel awful. I've never blamed him, I know it's not his fault. I'm just deflated and emotionally exhausted. I know our time will come, but I feel like it's not soon enough.

Ajr and campn: I think I can see a faint one on both your tests. Hope this is it for you.

So I just got a call from my brother. He and his wife are expecting their third child. Oh, and their fourth too. On the day of full flow marking my 8th failed month, I find out my brother is expecting twins. I cannot express just how much I have always desperately wanted to have twins. Even now I am so desperate to have twins on my last go. And now after all this struggle I find out my brother is having twins. I am very happy for them, genuinely, but so unbelievably sad for me. I had to cry earlier and it's he first time since my chemical that I have cried about TTC. It's just not fair.

I'm sorry squirrel:( I know how you feel. My friend at work who's been on bc for SIX years decides she wants a baby. She has it taken out and she's pregnant a month later. I want to be happy for her but it makes me want to cry too. After trying for a while plus two chemicals, it makes it hard to enjoy someone else's announcement. Hope you get BPf soon!

im going to see another OB as soon as I can get an appointment and see what he says. I think I still may need some time to regulate after the mirena. Even though most people don't need to maybe I'm just having a weird few cycles. But if I'm not pregnant by April or so I'm going to call and get set up for summer appointments so I won't have to take time off at work.

Evening ladies. Just wanted to let you know that it seems once I'm cleared I'll be joining you ladies again.

Went in for a reassurance scan today and the baby had no HB. Doctor gave me my options and I'm definitely going to sleep on it. I can have a D & C as early as Wednesday.

I'm sorry if I'm a downer right now but, I know you're all such a great support system and its what I need right now <3

Ttc baby are you sure? I've heard horror stories of women who almost had d &c at 9 weeks and it second opinions and found the heartbeat! Please be sure!

Ttc baby are you sure? I've heard horror stories of women who almost had d &c at 9 weeks and it second opinions and found the heartbeat! Please be sure!

Yea, when I went in Wednesday the HB was very very low. I think they knew then but, the doctor didn't want to ruin my holiday.

TTCBABY- I completely second what mommy said. Definitely wait and see? I really hope this is somehow wrong. If you're measuring two weeks behind it could still be way too early to find the HB, they barely found DS's at 10 weeks. Are they taking your betas!?

So sorry hun, this is heartbreaking and I can imagine every feeling and thought you're going through right now.

OMG ttcbaby! Sending lots and lots of :hugs: your way!! :(

We seen the heart beat on Wednesday and it was only 68 bpm which, is obviously very low. When she scanned today it was very evident that there was no more heart beat.

I appreciate the opinions but, deep down I know that it's true. I've known since Wednesday. I'm obviously going to sleep on it and discuss with OH tomorrow and see what we think.

Thank you ladies, I really do appreciate it <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->