46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Trix- Almost there Hun! Won't be long now. Glad you're relaxed and happy as I think it could definitely help you more if your body thinks you're in a good place to get pregnant! I was super happy on ovulation day so hopefully when I test in a few days I'll get a BFP.

AFM- CD7, time is going so slowly now, but I've been craving pickles, which is gross but what I also craved with DS. I'll know I'm definitely pregnant if I crave ice cream soon, sounds so weird right? But pickles then ice cream were my pre-testing cravings!

I think I'm seeing a true faint line!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=486465

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 19
Ciz: so sorry AF looks like it's on its way :hugs: it's not fair, there were definitely faint lines on your tests! I hope you're okay.

Smille: you poor thing :hugs: struggling with TTC can be so all-encompassing and draining and you've been through so much. I really hope that they give you your plan soon and you can feel like you're taking steps forward.

Trixie: I hope you get your EWCM soon in time for ovulation!

Campn: exciting!! That sounds like a great sign. If it's something you've only had in pregnancy before then that's a great sign! Fingers crossed for you!

Ajr: I see it too. Fingers crossed this is it. I'm wary of those ICs as I've had false positives on them before. It's still so early, plenty of time for a lovely BFP!!

So no period today, but I could have ovulated the day after FF thinks, so it could be due tomorrow. I think I feel my pre-AF signs, so fully expect it later today or tomorrow. I'll go back to temping next cycle, don't like all this not-knowing what's going on.

Thank you lovely ladies! I really did just break down last night but I suppose 1 good thing that came from it was my chance to ask the oh how he'd feel about getting tested and he was actually really ok about it.

So we're going to give it 1 more month. Trying every other day starting after period finishes and see how we go. If nothing then he'll go to doc. I've got an appointment with my doc on 21st this month for more tests for me. Xx

Ciz- I am so sorry for you breaking down lots of hugs. It is great that he seems to be on board. My dh took offense to me asking, but I wasn't trying to attack or blame him. It was just the best start for our situation.

Trixie- I hope you get that positive opk soon.

Campn- Your chart looks great and food cravings sound promising. When are you testing?

Squirrel- I'm sorry you're feeling out. Hopefully af stays away and you see that bfp this month.

Ajr- I'm definitely seeing something!

Oh yeah glad I'm not the only one that sees the line.
laides I'm really hoping this is for real this time.
I totally feel pregnant this time around too.
My face started breaking out 3 days ago which is not like me. That was always a pregnancy sign. I don't even get pimples with my period(at all). I really only have ever had breakouts when pregnant as far as i can remember other then when I was a teenager. As well as I had bad (sorry tmi) diarrhea 3 days ago too, it was just off and no one else in family had it.
I made a big Sunday breakfast for the family this am and I feel to sick to my tummy to eat.. not like me at all.
I have just been all over the place emotionally as well. I am crying ALLLL the time for the last few days. I am getting super irritated super easily with the kids. Once mind I'm upset at them for something they did and the next min I am crying and telling them how sorry I am for getting upset. Yeah like super super weepy!!
As well I have this really thick cm that's just very different from other cycle.(don't click link if you don't want to see cm!)
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=486481

Cd 34 for me and still no AF and still BFN. Looks like a call to the doctors office tomorrow for bloodwork and to see what to do... Either wait for AF to show up or take something to bring it on... I'm so over this. I just want it to come and then pray my body gets its act together and I have normal cycles

I took another and there is totally a second faint pink line in person. Can you see it? So hard to get a good picture.. Might need to withhold from drinking too much and go get some frer lol . I know I know..!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 24
Smille- I'm testing on Tuesday. I'll be 10 DPO, I'll probably use a FRER! I had a very vivid dream last night that I had a clear pink line on a few tests, really hoping this is my cycle. I think I'm gonna have a huge pity party if it's another BFN cycle, for some reason I was so hopeful this time.

Camp - sounds very promising. I'm looking forward to seeing you post a bfp very soon. so exciting!

Ajr - I'm on my phone and can't really tell. But I'm keeping my fx for you girl.

Ciz - :hugs: sorry for your break down, but it's awesome that your oh is willing to get tested. I wish my DH was willing to do it. He asked me for a bit of time - I imagine to work up the courage to hear the results.

Squirrel - really hoping af stays away for you. I think temping and opk's are my go-to when ttc. I highly enjoy seeing the CH and temps after I O, and as much as I hate the af dip, it's good to know if the witch is on her way.

Texas - being in limbo sucks. I hope this cycle gets sorted out soon for you.

thanks ladies. I don't know if the tea is working so far but I'm hoping it does. DH and I wanted to try bd every other day, but we'll see how that goes over the next few days since last cycle we said the same thing and it was everyday lol. I'd looove a bfps for an early Christmas present.

Campn: your chart is looking amazing!!!! Going triphasic by the looks of it. Hope you get your BFP this month.

Ajr: I can't see anything, but it's really hard to photograph faint lines.

Ajr - Your symptoms sound really promising. Good luck! I'm not sure I see anything on the tests yet but I'm on my phone.

Ciz - So sorry that this wasn't your lucky cycle :(. Glad your oh is open to doing the sa just for peace of mind.

Campn - Pickles and ice cream? How cute are you! FX you get that ice cream craving and then your bfp :).

Squirrel - I'm sorry you feel out. Hopefully AF doesn't show! I agree that temping at least lets me know what's going on, especially around o time since my cm is not reliable.

Afm - This is so freaking frustrating!! :growlmad: CD 24 and STILL no change on my OPKs. I started getting ewcm 8 days ago and still no o. I've been doing preseed and soft cup every other day and I'm so tired of feeling like it's all for nothing. Even though I started Vitex this cycle again, my guess is that my increased exercise routine is delaying O. I've been doing at least 30 minutes every day for the last 3 weeks. Was hoping to get to the end of November before allowing myself to skip a day here and there. Here is a pic of the never-ending negative OPKs. Today's looks darker but it wasn't this dark at the time limit. It starts turning darker when it starts to dry, but it will look like all of the other ones later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 7
Well broke down bought a frer.. I just don't know anymore . I might just be desperate to see a line and keep imagining them :( I'm just so heart broken and feel this ttc is making me into a crazy woman. I feel I see a super faint line on the frer, but just like the symptoms and other test lines I feel I see, it's all probably just in my head. I just want to cry :(

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=486577

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 16
https://www.lifescandyjar.com/close-to-my-heart/

I just ran into this post by a mom who tried for so long and suffered multiple losses. My heart feels so sad and my eyes are welling up. I hope whoever reads it gets filled up with hope and faith in what's yet to come, is the best to come.

Ajr- Hun you're only 9 DPO, it's still very early so don't be discouraged. I'd really urge you to wait and test again in 2 days, just so you don't get so overwhelmed and bummed. I know it's hard but it'll keep the hope longer and give you a break.

I don't know if I'll actually test on 10 DPO, I'm so scared.

Ksquared: sorry that your OPKs are taking ages to go positive. Has this happened before? I had this happen a few cycles with the really long EWCM you're describing. Eventually it was amazing when it finally did happen, but I'm sorry you're stuck in he uncertainty!

Pink bleeding stared tonight after I spent all afternoon shifting heavy boxes down the stairs from the loft (we've been back a month and it's still a dumping ground up there!). I guess he activity kick started AF. Would you guys consider today as CD1 (super light bleeding) or wait for tomorrow with full flow? I'll see what FF does. Feeling oddly fine. I wasn't feeling this cycle. Hoping for another early ovulation. Also have hope because I'm going to use the soy isoflavones brand I used the cycle we conceived our daughter. Here's hoping for a Christmas BFP!!!

I hope those of you still in the TWW are gearing up for a flurry of BFPs. I always go quiet in the first half of my cycle as I find it so boring, but I'll keep checking back to see all our new BFPs :hugs:

Squirrel- Thank you for the great encouragement hun:hugs: I didn't even know what a triphasic chart was! I really hope this is it! Check in with us soon, I love reading your posts!

Hi you guys! So, I was on this thread last month, my first month trying to conceive my second child. AF came right on time. Wanted to post my update for my second month TTC.
This month I started temping. I ovulated CD14, which I was pretty confident was my normal ovulating CD. Hubby and I BD CD 11, 13, and 14. Used preseed only on CD 13.
Tested Friday with wondfos and could have sworn I saw a squinter. Same yesterday with wondfo and FRER. Tested again today with wondfo and another test ( not sure of the brand, got it from my sister-in-law) and I'm calling it...pretty sure it's my BFP!

AJR - I swear I'm seeing a second line on your FRER too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 15
Hi you guys! So, I was on this thread last month, my first month trying to conceive my second child. AF came right on time. Wanted to post my update for my second month TTC.
This month I started temping. I ovulated CD14, which I was pretty confident was my normal ovulating CD. Hubby and I BD CD 11, 13, and 14. Used preseed only on CD 13.
Tested Friday with wondfos and could have sworn I saw a squinter. Same yesterday with wondfo and FRER. Tested again today with wondfo and another test ( not sure of the brand, got it from my sister-in-law) and I'm calling it...pretty sure it's my BFP!

AJR - I swear I'm seeing a second line on your FRER too!

Um! yeah bfp indeed!! Congratulations!!

Ksquared: sorry that your OPKs are taking ages to go positive. Has this happened before? I had this happen a few cycles with the really long EWCM you're describing. Eventually it was amazing when it finally did happen, but I'm sorry you're stuck in he uncertainty!

Pink bleeding stared tonight after I spent all afternoon shifting heavy boxes down the stairs from the loft (we've been back a month and it's still a dumping ground up there!). I guess he activity kick started AF. Would you guys consider today as CD1 (super light bleeding) or wait for tomorrow with full flow? I'll see what FF does. Feeling oddly fine. I wasn't feeling this cycle. Hoping for another early ovulation. Also have hope because I'm going to use the soy isoflavones brand I used the cycle we conceived our daughter. Here's hoping for a Christmas BFP!!!

I hope those of you still in the TWW are gearing up for a flurry of BFPs. I always go quiet in the first half of my cycle as I find it so boring, but I'll keep checking back to see all our new BFPs :hugs:

Sorry the witch got you :( ((hugs))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"