46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Evening ladies. Just wanted to let you know that it seems once I'm cleared I'll be joining you ladies again.

Went in for a reassurance scan today and the baby had no HB. Doctor gave me my options and I'm definitely going to sleep on it. I can have a D & C as early as Wednesday.

I'm sorry if I'm a downer right now but, I know you're all such a great support system and its what I need right now <3

I'm so sorry :( like the other ladies said I'd wait it out a bit. Is ther any health risks to you to wait a bit and see?

Evening ladies. Just wanted to let you know that it seems once I'm cleared I'll be joining you ladies again.

Went in for a reassurance scan today and the baby had no HB. Doctor gave me my options and I'm definitely going to sleep on it. I can have a D & C as early as Wednesday.

I'm sorry if I'm a downer right now but, I know you're all such a great support system and its what I need right now <3

I'm so sorry :( like the other ladies said I'd wait it out a bit. Is ther any health risks to you to wait a bit and see?

Thank you. No, doctor said I'm entitled to wait it out and make a decision.

I swear there a line right!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 21
TTCBABY- You're in my thoughts, as soon as you're ready, jump right back in, we will be here and we will cheer you on until you get another BFP, you're gonna be extra fertile so I doubt it'd take you anytime. <3 sending you lots and lots of love.

TTCBABY- You're in my thoughts, as soon as you're ready, jump right back in, we will be here and we will cheer you on until you get another BFP, you're gonna be extra fertile so I doubt it'd take you anytime. <3 sending you lots and lots of love.

Thank you love, I really do appreciate all the love and support from all of you ladies <3

Ttcbaby I'm so so so sorry for your loss. I had a mc 3 weeks ago and am currently waiting for AF to arrive. I totally understand what you're going through. If you need anything I'm here to talk. Wishing you the best!

ajr- I'm pretty sure I see a line! Good luck!

Ttcbaby I'm so so so sorry for your loss. I had a mc 3 weeks ago and am currently waiting for AF to arrive. I totally understand what you're going through. If you need anything I'm here to talk. Wishing you the best!

ajr- I'm pretty sure I see a line! Good luck!

Thank you so much, I may take you up on that offer.

Ttcbaby- I am so so sorry :hugs:. I'd go back once more to be 100% sure, but that's just me. We will be here when you are ready to ttc again.

Texas- How long ago did you get mirena out? It took over 6 months for my cycles to regulate. Have you gotten bloodwork done to check your hormone levels?

Ajr- I see that line plain as day! Looks so pink too!

Ttcbaby - I am so sorry. Sending much love and prayers.

TTC baby- so sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed for your rainbow baby soon.
Smille- I got it out June 30. So about 5 months. I'm hoping my temp stays up tomorrow since fertility friend gave me crosshairs again on cd 32. Even though we didn't bd at the right time at least confirmation of ovulation would be nice. I'm calling a new OB tomorrow for an appointment. I'm firing my old one lol so hopefully he will do some blood work etc

so so sorry ttcbaby. sendings lots of big, big hugs your way. :hugs::hugs:

sorry ajr, I don't know if I see anything. At first glance I thought so, but I've also never had a bfp so I likely wouldn't know it unless it was the crazy dark right in your face type of bfp lol. keeping my fx for you and hoping I get to see you post a blaring bfp to prove my bad eyes wrong lol.

congrats phoenix on your bfp!

squirrel, bee - sending positive thoughts and big hugs your way. :hugs:

afm: still no + opk and no cm whatsoever. I'm confused. I'm beginning to wonder if the tea has messed with my body. And I had a dream last night that my doctor called with test results and told me I was pregnant. Worst feeling ever waking up excited just to realize it was only a dream. I think today is the first time I've felt down about ttc. *sigh*

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. :hugs: I went through that with my loss, found out at my reassurance scan but I never heard the heartbeat. I wanted to wait it out but ended up needing the d&c anyway and wish I would have done it sooner. If you need to talk feel free to message me. The support of people on here and at home really helps.

My temp today was 97.7! I think this is it!!! Granted Cd32 is late to O on a Clomid cycle I am still glad it actually happened. So I am 4DPO and have about 10 more till AF comes I think. My chances are super slow for pregnacy cause we only had sex 1 time and it was 3 days before the crosshairs. Hopefully next month my cycle will be more normal. I am switching OBs and hope to get an appointment soon to get some advice about my irregular cycles. I think I may wait 1 more cycle to see if it shortens from this one. Not really sure yet. Just depends on when I can get in to see him etc

My temp today was 97.7! I think this is it!!! Granted Cd32 is late to O on a Clomid cycle I am still glad it actually happened. So I am 4DPO and have about 10 more till AF comes I think. My chances are super slow for pregnacy cause we only had sex 1 time and it was 3 days before the crosshairs. Hopefully next month my cycle will be more normal. I am switching OBs and hope to get an appointment soon to get some advice about my irregular cycles. I think I may wait 1 more cycle to see if it shortens from this one. Not really sure yet. Just depends on when I can get in to see him etc

Do you have PCOS? Glad you finally ovulated! It really burns me out cause I ovulate around CD20, this month it was CD19.

Do you have PCOS? Glad you finally ovulated! It really burns me out cause I ovulate around CD20, this month it was CD19.

Not that I am aware of. But I've only been off birth control a few times in my adult life. The first time was when I was 26 for about 7 months when I was TTC with an ex thank god we never conceived. But he had a horrible car accident when he was a teen and the doctors told him he would have trouble and then when I married my new husband we were off BC for 2 months and conceived my daughter. As far as I remember i am pretty sure I was regular...

TTC so many :hugs: .I am so sorry. If you ever need to chat feel free to message me.

Trix :hopefully that dream is just a promise of what's to come. As always FX for you.

Smille: I hope everything goes well in your hsg. Please keep us updated.

Texan, I'd go whatever way you're still comfortable with. If you wait a cycle, and have not tried the B-complex or B-12 and B-6 mix it might help. Has brought my 30-35day cycle (after Nexplanon) down to 25-27 on average.

Campn Really excited for you girl!

Phoenix congrats :hugs: H&H 9 months

Bee I might have missed it, did you go in for acupuncture? Really sorry about this cycle, and about the lack of help. Please keep us updated.

Really distant to TTC this cycle, pretty much just waiting until testing happens in January. Really hope that the low BFPs in November just means payback for December. Fx and babydust to you all.

Morning ladies,

Took another test at 10 DPO, and I see nothing... I really thought I saw something the past two days but I'm sure that was wishful thinking. I think every cycle I do the exact thing, I keep thinking "this must be it!" and then nothing. Hope goes all up one minute, then all down the next. TTC sucks.

Rant over.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members