46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Ajr, sorry, but I can't see a pink line. It looks white on my phone, like the test strip is highlighted white against the linkee background. I have used a similar test strip to that one, here it's called 'one step' and I've found they always give me a line, even pink ones on the time limit. I stopped using therm after I had a crazy run of false positives. I hope you are building up to a lovely BFP.

Edit: this post was for the other post you put up - we posted at the same time! I do see a pink line on that most recent one. Hope it's a real BFP for you!!

Ajr, sorry, but I can't see a pink line. It looks white on my phone, like the test strip is highlighted white against the linkee background. I have used a similar test strip to that one, here it's called 'one step' and I've found they always give me a line, even pink ones on the time limit. I stopped using therm after I had a crazy run of false positives. I hope you are building up to a lovely BFP.

Edit: this post was for the other post you put up - we posted at the same time! I do see a pink line on that most recent one. Hope it's a real BFP for you!!

Crap! Lol Your original post sent me in to panic! Lol for really though I was like thinking I'm officially crazy if no one sees this line! I am glad you see the new line :happydance:I'm def thinking I ovulated late this cycle.

ajr I think I see that one. fx this is it for you! :)

thanks ladies, you're all so very kind and so supportive whenever somebody needs it. I actually got a half decent sleep so I'm feeling much better today. I think I may have had an extremely short surge that I missed even with all the opk testing I've been doing, so I'm really looking forward to af and starting my next cycle.

:growlmad:
thanks squirrel. I know if I O'd on time, I would have either had a bfp or af by the middle of the month, but with me not knowing when I might O now, it kind of throws everything for a loop and leaves me really, really confused. Great news about your GP. Good luck!

well ladies, I've firmly decided I will not allow myself to feel so negative and down in the dumps about ttc and my delayed O right now. I haven't been sleeping well at all or eating, and I have become a full blown poas addict with this delayed/missed O, so I'm readying myself for next cycle already since DH and I haven't been bd'ing at all.

I realize I've been slacking on being positive and optimistic for everyone else on here, while I'm so focused on myself, and I feel horrible about it. But I am thinking of you all and really looking forward for the bfp stats to change on here. Sending babydust to everyone! :dust:

I'm so sorry you are feeling like this. I def know the feeling all to well ((hugs))

morning ladies!

trixie - big hugs to you! we all have days that hit us harder than others - O'ing late is def a time to vent! Sorry the puppy is so stressful. I've vowed that I will never get another puppy again - it's way too much work. We are on the market for another rescue, but haven't found another that's a fit yet. Good luck to you! make lots of time to relax and indulge in some red wine - I heard it's good for the uterus!

camp - any news??

ajr - still not seeing anything on either test, but temps are looking good!

wanna b - hiiii! we miss you :) glad to see you are still lurking :hugs:

mommy - I keep forgetting to tell you to have so much fun in Florida! I'm jealous!!

oh trixie just saw your post - you totes ovulated YAY!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I missed my surge last month and I was shocked that I did so I guess they can be super short and tempermental sometimes :haha: oh well, all that matters is that now you are in the TWW - hurray!

Good morning, ladies! Happy Friday!

Ajr!! I totally see the one from today and it's pink on my phone!! I always have a hard time seeing squinters, and this one isn't a squinter to me. Congrats!! Hope it keeps getting darker :happydance:

Trixie - Along with just the woes of ttc, hormones can make us feel so down in the dumps sometimes. And it's not something we can just mentally push through and be optimistic. It's so hard to be positive when our hormones are fighting us sometimes. Good for you for trying to focus on being positive as much as you can. FX your hormones shift and help improve your mood too. Not that it's all hormones, of course, but I do love when they help me ride the positive vibes on days when things could potentially bring me down.

Afm - Big temp rise today! Hello, tww! Glow has put O on Wednesday as I thought because of the very very strong O pain that was nearly nonexistent by Thursday. I'm sure FF will give me crosshairs in the next couple of days. Yesterday's low temp may delay crosshairs until 4dpo like last cycle, but fallback rises are very common for me. Should I stop taking red raspberry now or wait until crosshairs?

Ajr- Definitely see that line; I saw all your lines! Get a FRER and I'm sure it'll show right away!!!

No updates here, my temperature dropped so low but no AF, no spotting either... I seriously have no idea what's going on. Been spotting off/on since 10 DPO is something that has never happened before. I usually spot 2 days then I get my period.

Ajr I think I see something!!
Campn sorry about the temp drop..
Ksquared- yay for a temp spike! Welcome to the TWW.

Afm I am about halfway done with my TWW and i hope I never have a cycle this long again. It's been crazy I think I tried to ovulate 2 times and then finally on the third time I did. Temp is even higher today at 97.77! Looking forward to next cycle so I can keep temping and hopefully have a normal length cycle!!

Ajr I see it! Sticky vibes, coming your way.

Texas and K, welcome to the TWW ladies! Babydust to you both!

Think I finally got my positive OPK :happydance:
https://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b426/AshleyBCurtis/1449252165178295636375_zpsvbtskphi.jpg

Sorry Tex did not see that you were half way through it. Poor sleep is catching up with me. When are you testing?

Looks positive to me! Get that eggy :)

I swear the sensitivity of $store is exact same as frer. The line is about the same. I was expecting frer to be darker then $store but it's not! That being said line on frer it twice as 'dark' as the other day but feel it's still bairly there :/

https://tinypic.com/r/fnh8p2/9

https://tinypic.com/r/2lm42o0/9

Ajr I still see it give it a couple of days and it should be nice and dark for you mommy. So excited for you!

Conundrum- honestly I'm not even testing unless AF doesn't show up. Since I didn't expect to ovulate so late we kinda slacked off on the BDing. So I'm not holding out any hope of having a BFP. We BD like 3 days before O. So not great odds.
But next month I will try and do better at BDing every other day until AF gets here or at least until I have a confirmed sustained temp rise!

Ajr I still see it give it a couple of days and it should be nice and dark for you mommy. So excited for you!

thank you, I hope so!
I will do just that. I am not testing anymore for a few days, for real.
My eyes are crossing from all these test.
I'm constantly stressed out.
I am so tired of it.
I really think looking at these two last tests today I'm only like 9 or 10 dpo.. thoughts? I think I ovulated way later then I thought.
I know I need to do what you say, wait a few days and I'm at the point, I'm so stressed out I need to not test and just wait it out.

I can say though I am feeling rather nauseous today. (last few days as well) I keep getting waves of it and that has always been early pregnancy symptom for me. Funny thing is it goes away after a few weeks and I never have anymore morning sickness. With my MC back in May though, it went away after a few days.. so now I feel like I"m on pins and needles hoping it sicks around and does not go away in a few days.
I feel a mess right now. just in general stressed over this cycle but also just an emotional mess. I am crying every day over random things. Its horrible. I have no other girls in the house, so my poor house filled of boys has no idea how to handle a hot mess of a mama lol

Ajr I see it! Sticky vibes, coming your way.

Texas and K, welcome to the TWW ladies! Babydust to you both!

Think I finally got my positive OPK :happydance:
https://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b426/AshleyBCurtis/1449252165178295636375_zpsvbtskphi.jpg

Looks positive!! Good luck!

Ajr lol, maybe there will be a girl here soon. :hugs: Please keep us updated everything crossed for you.

Texas hopefully your cycle will be easier to manage , but don't give up yet, it only takes one. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->