46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

k - everything is looking good! I wonder if O is today based on temps? It was yesterday morning you had another blazing positive, right? either way - I think you are totally covered! The month I got my BFP we only BD twice in the whole fertile window and it was a little before O.

ajr - my pms symptoms vary by quite a bit. Sometimes I'm so bloated that all I can wear are leggings and sometimes I'm in crop tops and jeans. Sometimes I crave salty, sometimes I crave sweet. About once I year, my boobs get sore :wacko: It's so maddening once you are TTC!

smille - really so glad to hear the great news! can't wait for that upcoming bfp!!

camp - I'm so sorry about the BFN :cry: you know, your charts ALWAYS look amazing - mine was looking great this month too - it feel extra cruel! Maybe looking more into the thyroid thing might be your next option? All of my aunts and grandma have it too and they all got pregnant with no issues, but now take meds as they get older. you just never know :shrug:

trixie - i meant to say that the RRLL tea shouldn't delay O at all! I've actually heard women say it brought theirs up sooner. AFM, it didn't change anything with O date (although the first month I did it I o'ed 3 days late....) but for me it just really increased CM! have you o'ed yet??

texas - yay for post O temps! I really thought you had o'ed CD 14 :blush: but you know what - hurray for not missing O time with DHs dental work :happydance:

AFM - my high from finding the fertility clinic is coming down lol. I had emailed them cause I found them after hours and was so excited. Haven't heard back so I called them and it's just an answering machine so I left a message and still nothing. sigh. I hope they call back soon. I'm assuming it will take awhile to get in with them. Not sure what to try different this month. I have progesterone cream at home but am too afraid to use it. Unicorn - is it you who uses it? I'd be open to hearing about how it's used! AF is oddly light today. I guess that's what happens when you spot the 4 days leading up to it :dohh: I'll start BDing a week from today.... so that feels kinda fast at least :shrug:

morning ladies.

camp - chart is looking good. fx that bfn was just too early still.

ajr - my pms symptoms seem to vary month by month. but I know af is approaching when I get cramps 2 days before.

bee - still no + opk. no cm that indicates O is close, temps still low. DH and I are both very confused lol.

I'm cd16, no + opk. My opks always get progressively darker until I get two + in a row, and O day of, or day after, 2nd positive. I can't have missed my surge because I've been testing morning, lunch, after work and either before bed or if I wake up middle of the night. All opks have been stark white or very very faint. This morning's opk was very faint and my test at midnight was stark white. :shrug:

Temps are still low and cm is basically nonexistent (either sticky or dry) so I'm thinking I'll O a lot later than usual or something is wrong with me this cycle, which means I'll have to change my next doc appt. I'm losing my positive feelings about ttc and this cycle. Which sucks because I was really looking forward to a possible bfp for christmas lol.

Bee I thought I had O'd on cd 14 as well but then my temps just didn't stay high by 6 days after the cd 14 my temp was 97.31 and then AF didn't turn up like it should... Tons of bfn and then my temp jumped up. When it went to 97.96 I thought it was wrong haha. But obviously it's not if its still high

thank you all for your support <3

So my friend thinks Im possibly only around 11dpo. She thinks with my missing temps there is a slight chance I did in fact possible ovulate a few days later then what ff says. I had thought that in the beginning but even after having three children and all these months of ttc, my body still puzzles me. I did chart pretty well this time so have been good which checking cm/cp as well as tempting. I never got a positive lh so that was puzzling but with the others stats its looks that there is a small chance she could possibly be right.
Also most 2ww 'symptoms' did not start for me until what I have as 4dpo.. so wonder again if its off a bit. It's the the progesterone that causes us all these 'symptoms' so if all of that did not start until 4dpo.. there is a chance my first guess at when I ovulated might be right. With no + opk and a few missing temps it's just so hard to tell.
The longest LP I ever have is 14 days, most often 13 or less.. I am on 13dpo today so I guess I will know in the next day or so if possibly ff got my ovulation date wrong. I am hoping it did and I still have a chance this cycle.. I had my bases covered if in fact I ovulated 2 days later.. I guess only time will tell. FX I guess that at least I still have some sort of chance this cycle

k - everything is looking good! I wonder if O is today based on temps? It was yesterday morning you had another blazing positive, right? either way - I think you are totally covered! The month I got my BFP we only BD twice in the whole fertile window and it was a little before O.

ajr - my pms symptoms vary by quite a bit. Sometimes I'm so bloated that all I can wear are leggings and sometimes I'm in crop tops and jeans. Sometimes I crave salty, sometimes I crave sweet. About once I year, my boobs get sore :wacko: It's so maddening once you are TTC!

smille - really so glad to hear the great news! can't wait for that upcoming bfp!!

camp - I'm so sorry about the BFN :cry: you know, your charts ALWAYS look amazing - mine was looking great this month too - it feel extra cruel! Maybe looking more into the thyroid thing might be your next option? All of my aunts and grandma have it too and they all got pregnant with no issues, but now take meds as they get older. you just never know :shrug:

trixie - i meant to say that the RRLL tea shouldn't delay O at all! I've actually heard women say it brought theirs up sooner. AFM, it didn't change anything with O date (although the first month I did it I o'ed 3 days late....) but for me it just really increased CM! have you o'ed yet??

texas - yay for post O temps! I really thought you had o'ed CD 14 :blush: but you know what - hurray for not missing O time with DHs dental work :happydance:

AFM - my high from finding the fertility clinic is coming down lol. I had emailed them cause I found them after hours and was so excited. Haven't heard back so I called them and it's just an answering machine so I left a message and still nothing. sigh. I hope they call back soon. I'm assuming it will take awhile to get in with them. Not sure what to try different this month. I have progesterone cream at home but am too afraid to use it. Unicorn - is it you who uses it? I'd be open to hearing about how it's used! AF is oddly light today. I guess that's what happens when you spot the 4 days leading up to it :dohh: I'll start BDing a week from today.... so that feels kinda fast at least :shrug:

My af was weird this cycle too. It was hard to schedule anything bc I spotted, stopped, had a little flow then spotted for 2 days. So unusual but blood pregnancy test was negative the other day....bummer.

As for the FS. I alway have to leave messages for the nurses. They usually get back to me within an hr or 2, but if it's a message from after hrs it takes a lot longer bc it's one of the last messages the hear. I hope they get back to you soon!

thank you all for your support <3

So my friend thinks Im possibly only around 11dpo. She thinks with my missing temps there is a slight chance I did in fact possible ovulate a few days later then what ff says. I had thought that in the beginning but even after having three children and all these months of ttc, my body still puzzles me. I did chart pretty well this time so have been good which checking cm/cp as well as tempting. I never got a positive lh so that was puzzling but with the others stats its looks that there is a small chance she could possibly be right.
Also most 2ww 'symptoms' did not start for me until what I have as 4dpo.. so wonder again if its off a bit. It's the the progesterone that causes us all these 'symptoms' so if all of that did not start until 4dpo.. there is a chance my first guess at when I ovulated might be right. With no + opk and a few missing temps it's just so hard to tell.
The longest LP I ever have is 14 days, most often 13 or less.. I am on 13dpo today so I guess I will know in the next day or so if possibly ff got my ovulation date wrong. I am hoping it did and I still have a chance this cycle.. I had my bases covered if in fact I ovulated 2 days later.. I guess only time will tell. FX I guess that at least I still have some sort of chance this cycle
So I have absolutely no idea what my temps were the two days, the kids were sick and up ALL night, and I know I can't just make them but I went ahead and just gave these two days the same exact temp as the day before to test out and it totally changerd my dpo. I honestly think it's still 1 day off.. It's just really hard with those missing days. But with my cm/cp pattern I'm really thinking I am not as far along in my 2ww as I thought. I wish I would have trusted my gut when I thought I did not o until last day of ewcm(HSO as well). Hum.... Thoughts?

Sorry for missing loads ladies!! Been reeling since the weekend. Will update at the end of the post.

Ksquared: Yay for amazing positive OPKs! You may be having a fallback rise and that&#8217;s why your temp didn&#8217;t climb like it should. Sorry you husband was too tired to BD, it’s so exhausting trying to keep up with irregular ovulation in terms of planning and scheduling bding. Hope your temp goes up properly tomorrow.

Air: Sorry you&#8217;re not getting any darker lines than the ones we&#8217;ve all seen. Not sure about changing the temps on your chart. It&#8217;s so hard with this stuff and I think as you missed those temps, you&#8217;ll never know for sure when you ovulated, so just go with what your gut instinct is telling you about ovulation. As for symptoms, mine change every cycle and every cycle I have a new symptom to add to the AF list that I previously only ever had during pregnancy :( I can&#8217;t rely on any of my old reliable pregnancy symptoms any more. I get new and different ones every time!

Trixie: :hugs: Sorry you&#8217;re feeling bad about this cycle. It&#8217;s totally understandable with ovulation being delayed. It could be you&#8217;ll just get a couple of days watery/ewcm and it&#8217;s only just round the corner. You have a while yet to ovulated in order to get a Christmas BFP too.

Bee: Sorry AF got you :hugs: and sorry the fertility clinic aren&#8217;t getting back to you quickly. TTC makes time feel like sludge and everything feels like it takes such a long time. I hope they get back to you soon. Have you tried natural supplements like maca powder (heard good things about that - I&#8217;m trying it this cycle)?

Texas: Happy TWW!! Hope it ends in a lovely BFP for you :dust:

Campn: Sorry about your BFN :hugs: You&#8217;re not out yet! That spotting was a great sign, especially seeing as you don&#8217;t usually get it. It can take three to four days for tests to go positive after implantation bleeding. Fingers crossed for you!

Smille: Amazing news about your HSG! I hope that if there are issues with your husband&#8217;s SA that they can be easily put right. Is he taking anything? I&#8217;ve just started my husband on Wellman Conception, which has some amazing reviews on amazon from people saying it hugely increased the results on their SA.

AFM: CD5 and my cycle seems to be speeding along! Having a strange period this time around. It&#8217;s bouncing between light and heavy all over the place. Very annoying! I&#8217;m taking soy isoflavones again this cycle, only this time I&#8217;m using the same brand of tablets I used when we conceived our daughter (I had used different ones the past three cycles). I really am hopeful about this cycle mainly because of the soy. With my daughter&#8217;s cycle my temperature nosedived the more I took the tablets. With the others I took the past three cycles, that didn&#8217;t happen, but now I&#8217;m on these better tablets again, it&#8217;s happening this cycle. Every morning my temperature is lower and lower. Hoping this means it&#8217;s doing something good! I&#8217;m also taking more supplements this cycle: folic acid with cassava root, maca crystallised capsules, vitamin c and liquid iron sachets. Feels like I&#8217;m in a pharmacy every day laying out these capsules and tablets! Hopefully they&#8217;ll do something good for me!

So on Monday, the first day of my proper flow, I got a call from my brother to tell me that they&#8217;re expecting. I had guessed this, as they started trying in the summer and they&#8217;ve never had to try for long. Then he told me they&#8217;re having twins. I am so happy for them, but so crushed and jealous. I don&#8217;t know why, but I have always so so so deeply badly desperately wanted to have twins. I really don&#8217;t know why. Finding out he was having twins the day my period properly started after what feels like a never ending TTC journey&#8230; well&#8230; I felt bad to say the least. I&#8217;m finally getting my head round it now, but it was devastating&#8230; in a crazy way!!! Hope this doesn&#8217;t make me sound crazy&#8230; though I&#8217;m sure it does.

Final news. I went to the GP today to just explain my worries and she appeased me by giving me a script for tests - thyroid function, hormone levels (day 21 progesterone test), vitamin levels, iron levels etc. She&#8217;s also going to send off for SA for my husband, he just needs to go and ask himself. I&#8217;m surprised at how easy it was, I thought they&#8217;d say no as it hasn&#8217;t been a year! Feel very lucky about that. Fingers crossed we get our BFP before the results even come back. For some reason, I feel really oddly hopeful about an Xmas day BFP (If I ovulate on time again).

Squirrel- that's awesome news! I'm so giddy for you! I hope they find something and fix it so you can get some peace. I think I'm going to see my GP soon and talk to her, I'm tempted to tell her we've been trying for a year so she won't brush me off but I don't know if I want to lie lol... At least check my thyroid levels.

I'm going to make an appointment for January for an OB, I haven't had a wellness exam in so long so it might be good to see her even if by then I'm pregnant since if I am, I will need thyroid hormone replacement meds.

Squirrel - he's not taking anything. He was taking vitamins to help, but he can't remember to take them so I gave up. We're just going to see how this SA goes and see what the dr says. When he had his 1st SA done he was under a tremendous amount of stress, not getting enough sleep and working 72 hrs a week, so I'm hoping that was the problem.

AFM: CD5 and my cycle seems to be speeding along! Having a strange period this time around. It’s bouncing between light and heavy all over the place. Very annoying! I’m taking soy isoflavones again this cycle, only this time I’m using the same brand of tablets I used when we conceived our daughter (I had used different ones the past three cycles). I really am hopeful about this cycle mainly because of the soy. With my daughter’s cycle my temperature nosedived the more I took the tablets. With the others I took the past three cycles, that didn’t happen, but now I’m on these better tablets again, it’s happening this cycle. Every morning my temperature is lower and lower. Hoping this means it’s doing something good! I’m also taking more supplements this cycle: folic acid with cassava root, maca crystallised capsules, vitamin c and liquid iron sachets. Feels like I’m in a pharmacy every day laying out these capsules and tablets! Hopefully they’ll do something good for me!

So on Monday, the first day of my proper flow, I got a call from my brother to tell me that they’re expecting. I had guessed this, as they started trying in the summer and they’ve never had to try for long. Then he told me they’re having twins. I am so happy for them, but so crushed and jealous. I don’t know why, but I have always so so so deeply badly desperately wanted to have twins. I really don’t know why. Finding out he was having twins the day my period properly started after what feels like a never ending TTC journey… well… I felt bad to say the least. I’m finally getting my head round it now, but it was devastating… in a crazy way!!! Hope this doesn’t make me sound crazy… though I’m sure it does.

Final news. I went to the GP today to just explain my worries and she appeased me by giving me a script for tests - thyroid function, hormone levels (day 21 progesterone test), vitamin levels, iron levels etc. She’s also going to send off for SA for my husband, he just needs to go and ask himself. I’m surprised at how easy it was, I thought they’d say no as it hasn’t been a year! Feel very lucky about that. Fingers crossed we get our BFP before the results even come back. For some reason, I feel really oddly hopeful about an Xmas day BFP (If I ovulate on time again).

I have felt like that in the past :hugs: It's hard to see others get what you long for. But your time will come and soon those jealousy will go away.

Great news about the GP, good luck and hope you get some answers this cycle.

thanks squirrel. I know if I O'd on time, I would have either had a bfp or af by the middle of the month, but with me not knowing when I might O now, it kind of throws everything for a loop and leaves me really, really confused. Great news about your GP. Good luck!

well ladies, I've firmly decided I will not allow myself to feel so negative and down in the dumps about ttc and my delayed O right now. I haven't been sleeping well at all or eating, and I have become a full blown poas addict with this delayed/missed O, so I'm readying myself for next cycle already since DH and I haven't been bd'ing at all.

I realize I've been slacking on being positive and optimistic for everyone else on here, while I'm so focused on myself, and I feel horrible about it. But I am thinking of you all and really looking forward for the bfp stats to change on here. Sending babydust to everyone! :dust:

Can anyone see this line?
https://tinypic.com/r/hwd3xx/9
https://tinypic.com/r/2qvuihg/9

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 20
Please take care of yourself Trixie. I know it's hard. Especially with Christmas coming. Do something good for yourself.

Thanks praying. I'm trying to, but it's more from the stress and anger of DH getting a puppy I never wanted and still don't want. She's bringing out the worst in the two dogs I already have, and as much as I don't like to admit, in me as well. I think things will calm down once I find a new home for her.

Trixie- Don't feel bad hun, we all get it, we are all going through things like that, TTC is frustrating and disheartening, it's hard to be encouraging when you don't feel encouraged, nothing is wrong with keeping it real. I don't like to express much if I'm feeling awful but it helps to just get it out.

I feel bad for not being pregnant yet, but this forum helps me see I'm not the only one and this happens all the time, I also see women who struggled long and now are pregnant! :)

“Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.”&#8213; Walt Whitman:thumbup:

Ajr- I might see something slight but I'm not sure if it's my phone or actually on the pic. Fx for you though!

Campn- I love that quote. It is so easy to get discouraged and frustrated when Ttc. I think we've all taken it out on other things when really it's just the Ttc stress.

Ajr I see that line no problem! Doesn't even look like a squinter to me. FX for you!!

Trixie- I'm sorry your dh got a puppy without your approval. My dh had the bright idea of getting a 2nd dog and now it's chaos 24/7. She's purebred so of course he wants a 3rd so we can breed her....NOT HAPPENING! Don't feel like you haven't been encouraging, you need to focus on yourself. We've all been in a dark place while ttc. We are here for you to cheer you on through this journey.

Campn- that quote is beautiful. Your temps are still up, when is af due?

Ajr I think so on the negative. Fx for you hon

Trixie, :hugs: we are all right there with you. You all are the reason that TTC stays manageable, but it still gets overwhelming at times. No need to worry take some time, enjoy a glass of wine. Soon alone and quiet time will be a thing of the past and sleep will be a treasured memory. You'll get your BFP, sending O vibes your way.

Camp Still hoping that a surprise BFP is on bthe way for you.

I really think I am counting this as my first bfp ladies! Please tell me you see!

https://tinypic.com/r/24ci1kl/9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->