46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Hey ladies, could really use your advice. Today was the last day O should have (normally) arrived on, had some bright red blood mixed in with ewcm last night, have been testing for over a week and OPKs have gone from faint to blank back to faint. Not getting even nearly dark. Other than OPKs and blood cycle is completely normal. Not understanding my body right now

Hey ladies, could really use your advice. Today was the last day O should have (normally) arrived on, had some bright red blood mixed in with ewcm last night, have been testing for over a week and OPKs have gone from faint to blank back to faint. Not getting even nearly dark. Other than OPKs and blood cycle is completely normal. Not understanding my body right now

Im guessing you don't chart right? Red blood mixed with ewcm sounds like a sign of ovulation, I know some ladies spot when they ovulate. Could you have missed your surge? Are you testing twice? It can go from positive to faint so fast!

Campn No I don't temp, but I do keep up with a chart for CM,BD, CP ect. I'm just confused lol I did not think ovulation bleeding was bright red, and if it were ovulation bleeding that a positive would follow. Using new OPKs so to make sure I would catch surge am up to 3* a day. Thanks :hugs:

If you're having ewcm I think ovulation is very near, sometimes I know about to ovulate and my opks barely get any line but when I see the ewcm I'm more encouraged. Just make sure you're BD enough just in case!

Best of luck hun!

I'm with you guys on the testing. I try to hold out as long as possible and then just test once after 10dpo. If it's bfn, then I'm bummed but it helps me not obsess to have some sort of answer.

Conundrum - I'm guessing you're having a late o this cycle. I actually had some pre-o spotting mixed with ewcm. Although I only saw it when I pulled out the soft cup. But yeah, a tiny bit here and there. I stared at light OPKs and had light ewcm for nearly 2 weeks until the opk suddenly changed yesterday to much darker. Much darker than even the slightly darker ones I had throughout the last two weeks - the change was obvious. FX you get a shift soon!

Campn- I'm really pulling for you. Spotting is a huge sign!!!

My HSG went well, very quick too. The dr was cracking jokes to help me relax. It hurt, but I expected worse. My tubes are clear which is awesome news!!! :dance:. With all of the feedback we've received so far, it seems like only a male issue. We find out our options on the 28th.

wonderful news smille! if it's just the male issue, i hope it's an easy fix!!

campn i can't get over your chart. looks soooo good!

ksquared - that positive line looks darker than the control! fx you caught that eggy!

My friend says she can see better here in this picture. I look at all these crazy tests I keep posting on my iMac and like you all I can't see not a line in my pics but promise they are really there irl. I will say though it helps looking in small screens when judging a test pic.. The lines are usually way more visible on say a small iPhone screen vs a big giant 27"iMac.

I can see it! Actually, it's the first one in a while that I CAN see! Congrats! :happydance:

Smille- I'm so happy to hear that everything is good with you! That's a huge relief, I hope you get awesome news regarding your options soon and get pregnant right away.

AFM- I saw a tiny brown cm today when I wiped, it was very brown so I feel a little positive about this cycle, but also a nervous mess. I'm too scared to test I'm not sure why. I wanted to test tomorrow but I think I'm going to wait longer...

Campn I totally understand where you are coming from. That's how I was last month. I was so sure I was pregnant that I was terrified to see a BFN. No harm in waiting it out. And I LOVE your new quote in your signature! So fitting!

Smille I'm glad it went good! Hopefully it is just male factor and can be helped easily!

AFM I am officially in the TWW. Should get cross hairs tomorrow even though I don't agree with them lol. I felt myself O on Sunday but it's saying I did on Monday. Oh well, only a day off. I started my natural progesterone cream last night so hopefully that will help this little bean (if there is one) stick! :)

:dust:

Gina- Welcome to the TWW! I prefer it way more than waiting to ovulate! FF isn't always accurate really, but it narrows the days down at least. Before I had no idea what day I ovulate. Fx the cream helps you plenty and you get a BFP!

I love that quote too, definitely fitting! I know we are all so grateful for not giving up on something that eventually turned out great!

Thank you ladies! I hope it's easily fixed and doesn't prevent us from moving onto treatment right away. I have done enough waiting and I'm very eager to get pregnant. DH has his SA on Monday and my fertile window is a few days after. We're going to try on our own once more. I hope I'm more fertile bc of the HSG, but I'm not getting invested this cycle.

Campn- I love the new quote also. I really think this is your cycle :dust:

Gina- welcome to the tww. Waiting to O is worse for me too. I hope you get your bfp!

Phew! Long, busy day at work and I just got home (west coast time). I may have O'd on both sides today. At around 11:30am I got really sharp pains on my right side, but then all afternoon and still now I feel aches on both sides. We're hoping for a singleton, not twins. Eep! Opk tonight is still a blazing positive but I'm pretty sure I O'd already. Haven't had a ton of water so my pee is very concentrated, lol.

Smile - So glad everything went well for you at the doctor! That's great news that it may just be a male issue!

I know pms and pregnancy symptoms in the 2ww are pretty much the same (all caused by the same progesterone) so it's hard to know the difference when ttc.. Just wondering if your pms symptoms change every cycle or are they the same every cycle?

I know pms and pregnancy symptoms in the 2ww are pretty much the same (all caused by the same progesterone) so it's hard to know the difference when ttc.. Just wondering if your pms symptoms change every cycle or are they the same every cycle?

Since ttc, mine change a lot. One month I was convinced I was pregnant. I was getting sick, dizzy, heavy bbs but nope just a cruel joke. I try not to pay any attention to "symptoms" because they are always different month to month.

Hey ladies, tested and got a BFN, I really thought, hoped and prayed this would be it...

Could still be early camp - fx it's just a shy bfp!

Hey ladies, tested and got a BFN, I really thought, hoped and prayed this would be it...

I'm sorry :( :hugs: might be too early still.
I am in same boat as you. I know it's a bfn for me even though I see the super SUPER faint line still this am.
I wasted like $120 in tests this month. Like who does that!? I feel crazy. I really am starting to hate myself. I am addicted to testing and feel so crazy to keep testing but I KNOW I see a line. Only problem is it stays the same, super faint, never getting darker. :nope:
I am so tired of buying all these tests because I think deep down that faint line will get darker. In reality it's just my body playing very cruel jokes on me and I just want to cry. :cry:

I did schedule a visit(over phone) with my OB on Friday(i think this friday, could be next friday, just don't remember) and I will def bring this up with her. I hate I am having to deal with this. If I never saw a faint line, I would not keep testing ya know. But I know those lines are really there and it's driving me absolutly batty! I asked the MOA(drs receptionist) and all her years working at office said she has never talked to a patient that "complained" about getting false positives every cycle. They all talk about all the negatives over and over. *sigh* I hope dr has some answers.
If all goes as planed, I should get my hsg next cycle.. so at least that will give me an idea if my endo scarring is back and causing issues in my tubes.

Ajr- I hope your doctor has some information for you and you get the answers you need
Campn- awe girl Im sorry you got bfn. But you're not out till the witch shows up!

Afm- temp is still well above coverline so I am confident that I ovulated this time. Now just waiting for AF to show so I can start TTC again. At least I won't have to worry about missing my fertile window due to DHs oral surgery on Monday. AF should come Friday or Saturday of next week I believe.

Ajr - I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with those lines and that the doctor might not know why it's happening. I hope they won't just brush you off. My symptoms seem to have a few of the same every cycle, but a lot of times there will be new ones. Each cycle seems to have something new, especially since my miscarriage. I've learned not to trust any of it but it's hard.

Campn - Aww man, and your chart and spotting sounded so promising! I'm so sorry - fx like everyone says that you have a shy bfp.

Afm - opk this morning is starting to go negative. I'm disappointed with DH because I got home late last night and hoped we could BD since it was O day, but he was too tired. Which is annoying because he had the day off! After such a long, drawn out pre-o I thought he would just do this last time! I guess we are covered because we did O-1 (in the morning though) and O-3 and every odd day before that. And maybe since last night was hours after O it wouldn't have made a difference, but I still wanted to. Grrr. My temp didn't even rise this morning, but I don't usually have a sharp temp rise and I'm like 90% sure O was yesterday based on the strong O pain.

Thanks for letting me vent! Lol. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->