46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Drum- That's an awesome positive! Go get it done! ;)

Ajr I think I see something!!
Campn sorry about the temp drop..
Ksquared- yay for a temp spike! Welcome to the TWW.

Afm I am about halfway done with my TWW and i hope I never have a cycle this long again. It's been crazy I think I tried to ovulate 2 times and then finally on the third time I did. Temp is even higher today at 97.77! Looking forward to next cycle so I can keep temping and hopefully have a normal length cycle!!

:hugs: I feel this way about this cycle too. I still have no idea when I ovulated and how many dpo I am

No updates here, my temperature dropped so low but no AF, no spotting either... I seriously have no idea what's going on. Been spotting off/on since 10 DPO is something that has never happened before. I usually spot 2 days then I get my period.

I'm so sorry about your temp dropping :hugs:
I feel like I always thought I had these 'regular cycles'.. until starting to actually record every little thing. I then realized every cycle was pretty different from each other.. one cycle I would have bleeping and spot for 10 days(period) other cycle I would only have a 3 day of bleeding no spotting.. one cycle I had ovulation bleeding.. the other cycle nope. Once cycle temp dropped before af.. over cycles temp never dropped at all.
It's really hard because just like all these 'pregnancy/pms' symptoms, I feel that even if we feel we are totally the same every cycle, we really aren't and you don't discover that until you start writing down everything and comparing.

bee - thanks. I do love wine! lol. I'm not really sure if I did O yet or if I missed it on a short surge. My temp did go up today, but I guess I'll find out over the next few days. Glow pushes my O date further with each negative opk, and ff has O as the usual cd14/15 but hasn't confirmed O yet either. So I'm just going to watch my temps and try to lay off the opk testing lol

K - I was told to drink RRL tea until I got a + opk or until I confirmed O.

camp - you're not out until af shows. fx for you

drum - bd girl. go catch that eggy!

Hang in there Trixie. I know how tough it is mentally when your fertility apps push back O or even take it away all together. FX that O date gets nailed down soon.

Conundrum thanks for being so positive. Way more than I am. I am at least excited that I ovulated lol and I didn't give up temping yet. It's really not as bad as i thought

I'm cd 15 and started getting ewcm. We can't bd for the next 4 days due to dh's SA coming up :-(. Hopefully we'll be able to bd every other day after that until I get a positive opk.

I'm cd 15 and started getting ewcm. We can't bd for the next 4 days due to dh's SA coming up :-(. Hopefully we'll be able to bd every other day after that until I get a positive opk.

Sending so much baby dust your way and your DH! I hope everything works out exactly like you want, or even better!

AFM- AF made herself home, which is good at least I got a clear cut answer. Going to Disney world tomorrow so I'll have a good weekend regardless! I'm due to O Christmas Eve, how am I gonna pull this through!?

Sending so much baby dust your way and your DH! I hope everything works out exactly like you want, or even better!

AFM- AF made herself home, which is good at least I got a clear cut answer. Going to Disney world tomorrow so I'll have a good weekend regardless! I'm due to O Christmas Eve, how am I gonna pull this through!?

Oh no I'm so sorry :hugs:. I love Disney World! I bet now is the perfect time to go. Have fun and enjoy your weekend.

Campn: I'm so sorry about AF :hugs: it's so upsetting when something different to normal happens like your spotting and then it still turns out to be AF. I feel like every cycle my list of AF symptoms just gets longer and longer. Nothing is a safe pregnancy symptom anymore! I really hope this new cycle is it for you and that you manage to find time to get in plenty of bding around Christmas!

Ajr: keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you. When are you next testing?

Smille: oh no, bad timing! Hopefully you'll get a long time of EWCM before ovulation. My husband is going for a semen analysis this month too, but I'm asking him to hold off getting his appointment till after I ovulate for that reason.

Smile- terrible timing! Even though it's for a good reason missing a month is so frustrating. I'm sorry hopefully your body is just teasing you and you won't ovulate yet.

Ajr- fx for you! Can't wait to see your next test.

Hi! I am 9 dpo today. I have a charting question. My alarm went off as usual to take my temp. I put the thermometer in my mouth, but I think I dozed off and it may have moved. That reading was 97.9. So I thought let me try that again and stay awake. The next time it was 97.8. So just for kicks I tried it a third time and it was 97.5. Which one do you think is the most accurate to record? I recorded the first one, just because it was the first one, but I'm not sure with the declining later time if it actually is accurate. And I'm a little confused why they kept going down, I was still very still and did not sit up or move or anything. Thoughts?

Lauren- I can't answer your question because I JUST started temping. I just wanted to say temping is so confusing. Lol I decided to stop checking later "for fun" because I getting more confused lol

sorry about af camp. Your Disney world trip makes me a bit envious lol

smille - hoping your ewcm sticks around and you get a + opk after your DH's SA.

Lauren - I would probably go with the first or second since they're very close. I've had that happen and I always took the first one then just made a note of the 2nd or 3rd temps.

afm: had a temp drop today at cd18. negative opk again. I know I was going to try not to do them, but I just had to do another one lol. Feeling a-ok today so far, just trying to keep myself busy and remain positive.

Campn: I'm so sorry about AF :hugs: it's so upsetting when something different to normal happens like your spotting and then it still turns out to be AF. I feel like every cycle my list of AF symptoms just gets longer and longer. Nothing is a safe pregnancy symptom anymore! I really hope this new cycle is it for you and that you manage to find time to get in plenty of bding around Christmas!

Ajr: keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you. When are you next testing?

Smille: oh no, bad timing! Hopefully you'll get a long time of EWCM before ovulation. My husband is going for a semen analysis this month too, but I'm asking him to hold off getting his appointment till after I ovulate for that reason.

Smile- terrible timing! Even though it's for a good reason missing a month is so frustrating. I'm sorry hopefully your body is just teasing you and you won't ovulate yet.

Ajr- fx for you! Can't wait to see your next test.

Thank you ladies <3
A tad darker today :)

https://tinypic.com/r/2nkra1/9

I'm so sorry :( :hugs:

Trixie- I don't know much about temping but doesn't o come after a temp dip? Maybe o is around the corner?

Just wanted to throw this out there for you other ladies. This cycle I used preseed and used a lot of it.
My friend used last cycle.. Bam pregnant too.
I don't know if this bean will stick , fx all turns out good, but seeing this line getting darker and feel quite ill.. I'm holding out hope it will.
Anyhow I wanted to just recommend to others to give the preseed a try. It's a tad expensive, around $25, but really, I think it works well.
For me I would put IN me around 10 mins to an hour before bding. And I did not use a little like I hear other ladies say, I used to lot! I used the max amount. Not that I needed t. I really just wanted to put lots to try and help the swimmers. Looks like that was a good plan.
I know many swear by preseed and now I join that bandwagon.

Fx this little bean sticks.

Thanks ladies. I usually have fertile cm for several days b4 a positive opk, but I've never had large amounts like this so early. Maybe my hsg is to blame? Idk. I didn't have a choice in picking the date of his SA. It's the only day he's off during the week b4 our follow up appt. It sucks, but maybe we'll still have a chance. If not, I can relax for awhile.

Trixie- I don't know much about temping but doesn't o come after a temp dip? Maybe o is around the corner?

Well, based on previous cycles, I've always gotten two positive opk's and a temp dip the day of or immediately after the 2nd positive, then a temp spike the following day. And so far my temps have been around my usual before O and still haven't seen a positive opk yet. so far I'm remaining hopeful I either had a short surge that I missed, or that I'm still gearing up to it.

Well ladies, it happen again. I was so hopeful and was holding out from testing today. My temp went up. I was excited when I woke up but now...
I am a real mess. I need to keep it together for the kids but I just want to cry.
This sucks. It's not fair.
Bleeding has started and test is now negative. :cry:

I talked to my OB a few days ago when I had an appointment and she is at a loss. She does not feel she is much help and she has referred me to a re-occuring miscarriage clinic and also she wants me to go in and talk to a RE. I told her though that if it comes to that, I could only afford to 'pay' for one baby(my first was ivf) I would never be able to afford MA again, like not at all. Our money needs to stay with our three children I already have and if it comes down to that, I will leave my family the size it is now.

I need to call my OB's office on Monday as I suspected I have autoimmune progesterone dermatitis(https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/712365) for some time but keep forgetting to mention to her. I just get in these cycles where I see lines, get hopefully and bam.. all gone and depression hits hard. I really need to get her on the phone though and get tested for this next week. I know it's important and might be helpful to me.
On ovulation I 99.9% of the time get a painful canker sore. I always thought that was normal, but apparently it's not. And this cycle was worse then others, I popped up sores all over my tongue and inside cheeks a few days ago(I'm assuming because I was indeed pregnant, so it got worse), which are now going away. My skin was super itchy yesterday too.
I really think this might be the problem why so many early mc. Maybe my body is fighting them off :(
I just want to sit and have a big cry today.. This all is really depressing me.
I do hopefully have my hsg this cycle and hopefully I get that testing done. I'm honestly not sure when I will get in to the reoccurring mc clinic but to know that they have this in our are is resuming that there is help out there for me.. so I really don't know how many more cycles I can't physically and mentally handle on my 'own'. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->