46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Ajr- I'm so so sorry. Wishing you the best!

Smile- glad his SA came before o did! Good luck.

Ttc- I'm so sorry! I didn't have a d&c but with my mc I was 8 weeks. I was going out of town the next week for work and couldn't wait for the d&c. However I was told to wait one cycle, which I didn't exactly listen to lol

Afm- started spotting last night but it has stopped. I'm hoping it hurry up and returns because I don't think I'm pregnant and I just have such a good feeling about this next cycle!

Bee- I love your positivity. It's true what they say, you can't keep a good woman down. Thanks for that little tidbit of information regarding the 4 months of timed bd. Looks like if this is not my month I'll be looking for a new gyno because I don't think mine takes me seriously. Luckily my family MD is amazing so I'm hoping he will listen.

Bee- I appreaciate your input and no you're not getting my hopes up. I am hopeful but at this point it would truly be very unexpected since the only time we Bd was 3 days before O granted I would be thrilled but I would also be shocked!! I hope it is due to pregnancy but if it that is ok too!
I hope you can get your fertility clinic to call you back soon so you can get going!
If I'm not pregnant by April I will be looking into a fertility clinic as well and get set up for a summer appointment since I have more time in the summer.
I see my new OB for my irregular periods December 22 but maybe I won't need it and I can make a appointment for a baby instead!!

Bee thank you! Have you considered getting in touch with another clinic? I contacted three before deciding on the one that was most prompt and had the lowest wait time. At least that way they can get you hopefully before the holidays. Hopefully the herbs will give you a boost and you won't need it!

TTC :hugs: I think the wait time was a month for SIL, but they made it 2 as a personal choice. Hope all goes well

Trr sorry about the bad luck with the gyno hopefully you'll find a good one soon.

Camp hope Disney was a blast!

ATM 2dpo, don't know what to think since this is the first cycle of TTC I haven't had any O symptoms. Not complaining though, lol.

Thank you ladies. I sent the dr an email and am waiting to hear back. I read online that it's common to have clear cysts and they go away on their own after a couple of cycles, but I want to hear it in person. I have 15+ follicles growing on each side, so that's exciting! I hope dh's SA is better than last time. He's not so stressed this time around.

Bee- my drs office is the same way...automatically sent to voicemail. It's annoying but I can see why since they need to prioritize their calls so they can get people scheduled for time sensitive tests. I always get a call back same day or next business day. I hope they call you back. It could be that they're booked for the year, but they can give you a call out of courtesy. I heard about that book from another bnb member and I believe she got pregnant after a couple of months. Fxd for you!

thanks ladies! I think I'll call and leave another voicemail just in case.

unfortunately, drum, I don't know if I have any other options. There is a massive "war" going on between the top 2 health insurers in my city and I have one of them which means that right now I can't go to any of the places that the other insurance owns .....politics! :dohh:

Bee- that's insane! Aren't they always supposed to help the patient before all else? Sorry you have to deal with that.

isn't it?! it's awful that they are putting money before everything else. luckily I still have plenty of great options through my insurance, but it sucks that it is limiting. :dohh:

Update for me ladies: Still no sign on AF. Period is 3 to 4 days late. The only actual symptom I've noticed if it's anything is that I have too much gas and burped like 50 times yesterday. Is that even a symptom? I never burp so I don't even know! I wish I wish for a Christmas baby!

Update for me ladies: Still no sign on AF. Period is 3 to 4 days late. The only actual symptom I've noticed if it's anything is that I have too much gas and burped like 50 times yesterday. Is that even a symptom? I never burp so I don't even know! I wish I wish for a Christmas baby!

that is TOTALLY a symptom! have you tested?? I'm thinking BFP!

Oh I really hope you get your BFP, I would love a Christmas baby as well I had a MC back in August and this is my 2nd month of trying hoping the witch doesn't show up on Friday when she is due and I get my BFP too. You should take a test !!!

Jitter- you should definitely test.

The dr emailed back and said it's very common and is nothing to worry about. I am so glad I asked!

Bee that is crazy! :hugs: Hopefully it is just the holidays and they will get back to you soon.

Jitter :happydance: Sounds like you need to test! GL

Smille really happy to hear all is well

Thank you ladies for all the responses. I scheduled my procedure earlier. It's for Wednesday at 8PM :shrug:

The only down side to this all is I do have to go to the labor and delivery section of the hospital. That might hurt a little. Ugh

Ttc that's just salt on the wound. I'm sorry! Make sure your SO or someone else close to you comes for support.

Thank you ladies for all the responses. I scheduled my procedure earlier. It's for Wednesday at 8PM :shrug:

The only down side to this all is I do have to go to the labor and delivery section of the hospital. That might hurt a little. Ugh

im so sorry I haven't followed your story are you having a D&C?

that is TOTALLY a symptom! have you tested?? I'm thinking BFP!

Not yet! I'll wait another 4 days before testing to make sure I hit a week late before hand. Need to be super sure that my AF doesn't arrive in a week :) I'll then buy a test! I hope I get a Christmas pregnancy so I at least have a present to send to mum and dad..

Oh I really hope you get your BFP, I would love a Christmas baby as well I had a MC back in August and this is my 2nd month of trying hoping the witch doesn't show up on Friday when she is due and I get my BFP too. You should take a test !!!

Thanks ladies!! And good luck hun. I'm sorry about your mc. Let's hope this is your time! I'll sprinkle baby dust for all of you!

Jitter! That was my most prominent symptom! When will you test?

In 4 more days :) and really? That's promising then! On the downside though my bbs don't hurt but I've noticed both of them have a pin pick pilling effect on them. I hear it can be a symptom too but also cancer. But i read there's nothing to worry about. So I'm going to see a doctor in 4 days too to figure it out. But I'd rather find out for myself if I am pregnant or not first :)

not sure if image is classified as tmi or not. But you can see the pilling. I never noticed it before yesterday. You may have to zoom in a little.
https://i.imgur.com/K3gLis5l.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->