46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

Jitter- If you're late then it should come up positive no problem. Of course do whatever you feel comfortable with but i could never go last my missed period! Lol

Jitter- If you're late then it should come up positive no problem. Of course do whatever you feel comfortable with but i could never go last my missed period! Lol

I've got more patience than a hospital. *laughs at own joke* I just need to make sure I don't spend so much money on pregnancy tests too early and give it time incase my period shows. Because we don't have dollar store pregnancy tests here :( I'll do it don't worry!! I'll definitely let you all know the outcome!

Jitter- the pilling you are referring to is usually more prominent if it were cancer. It's also known as orange peel skin because it resembles orange peels. Your skin looks very normal. My skin always has the pores visible on my chest.

I would say chances are you are pregnant. Good luck

Jitter- the pilling you are referring to is usually more prominent if it were cancer. It's also known as orange peel skin because it resembles orange peels. Your skin looks very normal. My skin always has the pores visible on my chest.

I would say chances are you are pregnant. Good luck

I do check my breasts closely every month but this is definitely new. I never noticed this before and normally I do notice it. Thank you :) it has been 13 months trying so I hope I've hit the jack pot!

My opks are getting pretty dark. We dtd today bc for some reason he was in the mood after his SA. I know that doesn't count bc I doubt there were any swimmers, but it was fun! All cycles prior to this I've wanted to O early or on time and this cycle I'm like "please wait a few days".

my boobs hurt so bad tonight! They are throbbing and aching something fierce... Ugh

Not that I can remember. Normally I don't really notice them aching or anything. I normally take my bra off as soon as I get home anyway but it didn't help at all tonight lol. I'm sure it's more likely that I'm not pregnant but it's nice to think about :)

Not that I can remember. Normally I don't really notice them aching or anything. I normally take my bra off as soon as I get home anyway but it didn't help at all tonight lol. I'm sure it's more likely that I'm not pregnant but it's nice to think about :)

Sore bbs is a pregnancy symptom, not to give you false hope. Fxd for you!!!

It's so exciting that so many of us will be testing before Christmas!! I guess I'm used to long cycles so it seems like a coincidence to have so many, lol.

I'll be 6dpo tomorrow and although it's too early, I am having a couple of weird things. One is nausea the last two mornings, and today was pretty strong. I don't usually have nausea in the tww, or if I do it's very mild and random. The other thing is that I'm still having ewcm. It nearly went away for a couple of days, but today especially there was a good amount. And still super clear. I don't know if if had ewcm this far into my tww, but maybe. Otherwise just waiting and trying to ignore twinges and some boob pain. It's all to early anyway but I'm glad I'm nearly halfway done with the tww already. FX!

Oh, and I got solid crosshairs but because of that rise on O day and then a dip the following day, FF had O as Thursday even though I had very very strong O pain on Wednesday and almost nothing Thursday. I'm glad I have a very obvious O so that I'm very sure when it happens. So I overrode FF - in case anyone was wondering :).

Hi all, hoping I can join in?

Im currently 4dpo in my first tww, and I'm already trying to symptom spot every niggle!

I'll be testing before Christmas too, so hopefully we get an awesome Christmas present, although I know the chances are low being as though it's our first try.

Bit of background: We were originally going to start trying at Christmas, however this cycle I only ovulated on day 28, and because I thought I had skipped ovulation and was due my period, we didn't use protection and turns out we had accidental perfect timing :D

Good thing too, as my cycle has been pushed out too far to work for Christmas BDing now.

Hope to see lots of BFP's in here!

Pretty sure I'm out ladies. this morning I woke naturally at 6 and my temp was 97.2. Huge dip. Goes to show how charting helps with knowing what's normal for your body. Then I dozed off and my temping alarm went off at 630. Temped again and it was 97.9...not a big dip. I'm gonna bank the earlier one was more accurate, but trying to be an optimist. I did just test and it was a bfn. I'm going to keep the 630 temp though Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment so I'll hopefully have some answers soon and a plan. Makes me feel a little less hopeless about all this.

Period 4 or 5 days late. Suffering still from excessive burping, diarrhea and nausea.

I think I may have hit it on the 13th cycle. Still waiting 2 more days to test but man I feel really confident about this one.

I also had to go to the toilet more not because of diarrhea but to pee. Woke up just now to go and decide I needed to talk about it!

Jitter lol no worries here so excited for you!

Sheece :hi: Welcome!

Lauren :hugs: Will still have fingers crossed for you

Jitter lol no worries here so excited for you!

Sheece :hi: Welcome!

Lauren :hugs: Will still have fingers crossed for you

Haha thank you! I'm so tempted to cave and buy a test early but I'm trying to be patient! It's so hard! This month has just been the weirdest for me. All of these things happening at once :)

Jitter I am the worst to talk to about early testing , but you should have no fears. It is only considered early if it is before your period is due. Any test should give you completely accurate results

Jitter I am the worst to talk to about early testing , but you should have no fears. It is only considered early if it is before your period is due. Any test should give you completely accurate results

That's true! Perhaps I should. Yeah I'll do it. Tomorrow or well technically later I'll buy one.

I'd say you're going to see 2 pink lines jitter. If you're almost a week late and having those promising symptoms it sounds like a sure thing.

bee - it has been an extremely odd cycle. absolutely no signs of O at all. I fiddled with my temps to see about CH and nothing lol. Oh well. I hope you get a response from the clinic soon. That's weird about the politics involved with who you can go to. Despite the limited options with insurance, it's always great to have other options available just in case.

smille - that's good to hear. glad to hear your DH's SA came before O did. hoping you catch that eggy.

jitter - exciting! I'm loving your willpower to not test. I definitely wouldn't last that long lol. fx for a bfp!

sheece - welcome! sending baby dust your way. fx for a Christmas bfp.

lauren - you're not out until you're out!

afm: I can't seem to get CH without a + opk. I played with a week of temps lol. I'll wait now to see what happens. I'm just hoping af shows on time rather than later, so I can at least keep my pap appointment. And I really don't want af on Christmas. That's just no fun lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->