46 BFPS and Counting -TTC Lucky Support Thread - newbies welcome!

jitters - def not early! lol but I understand your hesitation. I've stopped testing too. After so many cycles you just have to. I think 13 is going to be your LUCKY number :happydance: this has to be it! :) did you do anything different this cycle?

welcome sheece! you never know - I got my BFP our first cycle! and it was so relaxed! sadly, I lost that baby but just wanted to let you know it's very possible :hugs:

lauren - so sorry about the temp dip. but you're right - it is nice to see our bodies doing "what they are supposed to". I kept thinking when I temped that all of my temps would be the same throughout my cycle because I don't feel any different but it was so cool to see the actual temp shifts. goold luck at your appt!

I have my derm and acupuncture both today :happydance: Of course my acne has cleared up SO much as soon as I made this appt. Which makes me really anxious to make my fertility appt. Even if it's far out in the future that's always my luck - make the appt and you won't need it anymore....

trix I think you have def O'ed with that temp today girl! sometimes when it's not as clear cut (i.e no pos opk) then it will take FF more than 3 days for CHs so hang in there - I think they are coming soon!

I'd say you're going to see 2 pink lines jitter. If you're almost a week late and having those promising symptoms it sounds like a sure thing.

Ahhhhh I hope so! I really want this! If I dont get pink lines I'm going to honestly be in shock. I never have felt like this before. :happydance:

jitters - def not early! lol but I understand your hesitation. I've stopped testing too. After so many cycles you just have to. I think 13 is going to be your LUCKY number :happydance: this has to be it! :) did you do anything different this cycle?

Tmi maybe but I orgasmed while he did inside me. Maybe that could have done it? I'm not really sure!

Trixie, FX for you. Sorry this cycle has been difficult. Hopefully you'll get that surprise BFP right before the holidays.

Bee that's amazing cannot wait to hear how they go. FX the clinic gets in touch soon

I think my dh is so disheartened by our ttc journey. I asked him about trying this cycle and he acted like " what's the point". I know he's feeling deflated about being where we are now, but his numbers could have improved. He said if I want to try he's on board. I feel so bad for him. I know his pride is hurt, but it's going to be ok. I feel like O is close. If I O on time, af will be due on Christmas. ...what a wonderful gift lol.

I think my dh is so disheartened by our ttc journey. I asked him about trying this cycle and he acted like " what's the point". I know he's feeling deflated about being where we are now, but his numbers could have improved. He said if I want to try he's on board. I feel so bad for him. I know his pride is hurt, but it's going to be ok. I feel like O is close. If I O on time, af will be due on Christmas. ...what a wonderful gift lol.

Oh I'm sorry to hear that.. mine seemed pretty disheartened recently too. But I told him it'll come sooner than he realizes :)

Wow this thread is moving fast this morning!

Jitter- can't wait to see your test! It sounds promising!
Trixie- im betting with your temps you did actually O. Believe me I know all about crazy cycles but I'm hoping since I actually ovulated maybe my body kinda re-set itself and my cycles get more dependable.

Afm- my temp is down slightly this morning from 97.77 to 97.50 so we will see what happens there. If I have a 14 day LP day 14dpo should be Friday so I guess my period will come Saturday? Or does it come Friday? Either way I'm not going to test unless AF doesn't show up.

good thinking texas. not testing was amazing for me. if your LP is 14 days then you should get AF sat on "15dpo/CD1". still holding out hope for you though because everything is sounding so promising. you should keep your chart in your siggie so we can stalk!

if this isn't your month I'm thinking that this will be the kick your cycles need to get back on track :)

Thanks Bee- I should have been able to figure it out but wih my cycles being messed up I wasn't sure. Before they went crazy I had my period on a Wednesday and 28 days later I got it again on a Wednesday lol. I hope and pray im back to normal now. Only way to find out is to see what happens. But hey I wouldn't turn down a BFP either!

Hello ladies!

Jitter- I can't wait to see your test!

Bee- I'm the same with appointments as soon as I make one whatever I made it for is all gone. Maybe you should make that fertility one just to give yourself extra luck. Lol

Afm- cd1 today! So excited because now we can officially Ttc after mc. I'll be taking the black cohosh and progestrone I took the cycle I got pregnant. The first cycle I took it I for my bfp so I'm hoping it works that way again! And now I get to temp from the beginning of my cycle.

thanks girls. I did play with my temps for up to a week from now using temps that are near my usual post-O and I still didn't get CH. Maybe I need a positive opk to go with it to get them? So far this cycle I've had 3 or so random days of creamy-lotiony cm, none of my usual O cramps, and kind of wacky temps (probably due to a messed up sleeping schedule as all the open circles are from an hour earlier). This morning I did a hpt just to do it lol. bfn as expected. I haven't heard yet from my doctor about my blood work, but he said he would call if there was anything off. So no news is good news I guess. Aside from this weird cycle, I'm patiently waiting for af so I can be done with this cycle.

Played with temps again... if I make up a temp higher than/around 36.40 for cd14, the day I didn't sleep through the night at all and didn't temp, I get dotted CH with O date on cd10, 5 days after af.

If I use a temp adjuster like how I wanted to for cd11, and put in a 36.40 for cd14, I get dotted CH for cd15, around the usual time I get them. So messed up lol :haha:

thanks mrs green - not sure if you saw my posts from a week or two ago but I spotted for 4 days leading up to AF this month. From everything I read it seems to be textbook for low progesterone. My doc wouldn't see me though saying as long as it's not mid cycle spotting it shouldn't prevent a pregnancy ....psh.

anyway, I was wondering if you would mind sharing how it came to be that you and your docs realized that progesterone would be helpful to you?

thanks!

Bee- well I had one doc who refused to even give me an ultra sound to make sure all was good and no cyst which I had in the past so I was worried about pcos as I also had other signs of. So I switch doctors and then went in again. My girlfriend had a lot of experience with getting pregnant right after "cleaning out her uterus" so I went in with that idea. After talking to her I explained I used opks and according to that I was o-ing cd22ish only about 6-8 days before AF. So ahe perscribed progestrone for cd18-28 to help thicken the lining of the uterus and if not pregnant would sort of "clean me out" she mentioned it was similar to a chemical version of a d&c. So long story short it wasn't necessarily because of progestrone deficiency more than I needed a thicker lining and cleaning. If that makes sense? The doc had also perscribed to other ladies and she had 3 pregnant by using that.

Just dropping in for a quick hello!

JasmineFrame - I sent you a private message, not sure if you've seen is as of yet but, yes I am having a D&C.

hey ladies, just popping on to see how your all doing?

nothing really to report here. really unsure how long this cycle will be so we decided to try the every other day to do the deed. not using opks this time. we're both taking tablets that is meant to help us conceive. just trying to relax this month. my christmas shopping is done except for 1 present for the other hes been hinting about asus zenwatch2. not out here in uk yet only with you guys in America lol so thinking just printing off a pic of it sticking it in a box saying its on order LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->